heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dumbass is posting tit about democrats pre-1930's when democratic principles went 180 from how they are now. If anyone knows even the smallest bit of US history, they'd know democratic views were literally republican until the 30's when a shift happens and republicans took on the small-government stance and democrats took on a big government, pro-social justice stance. Listen, I'm not trying to say Dem is better than Rep but I absolutely hate when people try to lump current Dems with 1800's Dems because they are significantly different people supporting different agendas.

My only pet peeve talking to friends who are Republican is "democrats used to be republican!" as a scapegoat for their terrible decisions and laws.

Watching Cheri just dig her ass deeper is getting less fun for me. It's really stressful because I'd like to believe people are able to critically think for themselves then I read her comments section. I'm not looking forward to the US elections and her circle-jerking incels make it really difficult to even enjoy.

Reactions: 5
I skipped through the second episode of her podcast. Towards the end she has a "conversation" with someone. Except it's obvious the person is prerecorded and she is inserting her piece of the "conversation" over the prerecorded audio. It is so god damn cringey. It's about 1/3 of the way towards the end of her second episode if y'all want some laughs. I can't wait til she starts doing street interviews. She did some sort of interview stuff when she worked at Skully? Maybe? Idk, but I remember feeling second hand embarrassment from how awkward and insecure she really is. She did not at all portray the confidence or communication skills of a "multiple award winning" c level executive.

Reactions: 2
She wiped her whole heycheri instagram because she's ~over being a model~ :rolleyes:

Let's look into all the lies in her intro:

"Hi! I’m Sherilynn “Cheri” Macale, and if you’re on my page wondering why I have so many followers and virtually NO content (😂), this introductory post is for you. 🥰

About Me: I’m a 33 year old Filipina American and California Native, a serial entrepreneur, former CEO and CMO, have launched several brands and raised millions for companies across multiple verticals ranging from children’s toys to smart automotive tech, broken numerous industry fundraising records, have won multiple professional awards for my efforts in marketing and communications, and very recently, completed a successful 2-year modeling stint! I’m the first “beauty guru” to be fully featured on Twitch, and I’m a former blogger + beauty tutorial creator on YouTube where I was sponsored by several table name brands such as CoverGirl, Neutrogena, Tarte, YSL, Charlotte Tillsbury, and more. I’m a former journalist, have professionally traveled all over the world, and have bumped elbows with + am connected to some of the most famous names in the world. I’m an artist, writer, musician, and a creative student of life.

And I was able to do *all* of the above because I live in America, the most amazing country on planet earth, where first generation children of immigrants (like me!) have more class mobility and opportunities to succeed than any other place in the world.

I’ve spent the last few months studying our history, learning our constitutional law, and uncovering lies fed to us by the mainstream media that have made me realize just how brainwashed and tranquilized I’ve become by petty distractions like cute clothes, partying, video games, and material wealth. Values renewed, I hope to spend the next few years educating and speaking up about everything I’ve learned and continue to discover."
  1. A serial entrepreneur? CEO and CMO? Launched several brands? She is of course referencing a temporary consulting role that lasted last than a year, photographing make up, oh and....a dog scarf company that folded because she overpromised and under-delivered and is too lazy to work. What an innovative product, a bandanna!
  2. Former journalist? With what degree? For what publications?? She wrote, not reported, for a couple of tech blogs as a freelancer, probably pay-per-article. She has so little understanding of journalistic ethics that she is virtually the exact opposite of a journalist, which I guess works for her as a Fox News wannabe.
  3. Professionally traveled all over the world? She went to Germany ONCE for a conference, and stayed an extra day to bang a dude. She has never traveled anywhere else other than with her parents (the Philipines, nowhere else). She did not travel professionally to the Bahamas to do a photoshoot, she paid to do that trip. She was not paid.
  4. Don't get me started on learning constitutional law. She can not explain the most simple concepts about government, much less anything regarding jurisprudence. Let's see if she can tell the difference between loose constructionism and textualism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
redpillfairy, red pill fairy, redpillfairy podcast, heycheri, sherilynn macale, cheri macale

Reactions: 1
The lies...lolololo who is she kidding. Being a political asshole is the number 1 way to have your history dug up by the internet. Bye liar!

oh lawdy lawd her next podcast episode is going to be on explaining the Constitution.........something she has NO idea about. listen, I think credentialism is becoming more and more of a problem, but when someone has literally zero basis for understanding the context of something, it is REALLY harmful. The word of the day is ultracrepidarianism.

Haha this is why she loves Trump. She admires his ability to lie, con, and grandstand.

I wonder how much debt she’s carrying.

Reactions: 6
wut.jpg

The worst part? I actually think heycheri is serious!

Anyone with a grade school education can see through Trumps BS, she's completely oblivious and thinks everyone is as dumb as she is.

Tbf, if anyone would hire Cheri, it’s Trump. Match made in heaven.

Too bad he’s going to be in prison in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The similarities don’t stop with grifting and conning - You know who else tells everyone she was a “model” for 2 years? Yep, Melania.

Well, her performative outrage about anti-semitism didn’t last long considering she’s now defending the Proud Boys - you know, the group started by the guy who made a video called “10 Things I Hate About Jews”? The group who march in the streets chanting “Jews will not replace us”? She’s too stupid to even call her hypocritical, she’s literally just DUMB and doesn’t even have a LOOSE grasp of understanding on this tit. She contradicts herself constantly, I listened to 30 seconds of the weird fake “conversation” on her podcast that someone mentioned above and she said something about how the government is “keeping us complacent so we don’t revolt,” like ????? You mean government as in the systems that you claim to love and want to preserve at all costs? And you mean revolt as in the uprisings taking place in the streets that you claim to denounce? Do you even know what you stand for AT ALL, Cheri? Or do you just scrounge around the looniest corners of the internet and then regurgitate the tit you hear, even though it’s all clearly beyond your ability to comprehend?

Oh Ho Ho...now she’s being threatened for suspension on insta for redpillfairy - but she still doesn’t understand why!!! bleeping idiot.

What a bleeping joke. I can’t wait for all her accounts to get banned and then her slide into obscurity will be complete. She’s completely sealed herself into an echo chamber full of gross old men and Russian bots who give no fucks about her. She’s done on the internet, no one is gonna know who she is in 6 months.

Did anyone catch her IG story about how she’s giving away all her “slutty” clothes because she’s realized how the liberal left has made her feel like she had to be sexual all the time? Someone upthread called it. She’s shedding yet another persona and I’m sure it’s because of her Conservative douche of a boyfriend. Do you think she regrets getting those implants now? Lmao, what a joke.

Yeah I saw that about her throwing out her slutty clothes, and yet her profile photo is now one of her “model” shots of her in said “slutty” clothes. She a contradictory hypocrite. Worse still she’s a chameleon with zero integrity or self awareness who instantly adopts whatever persona her current partner wants and Is a blatant narcissist who’s only measure of self worth is constant validation from random creeps on the net.
I honestly don’t think her b/f will ever marry her, and even he’s not dumb enough to get her pregnant.

Someone above beat me to it but it is laughable how fast her antisemitism bit turned into wanting to "hang out" with the Proud Boys. She also is starting to use mental illness as an insult for anyone who disagrees with her... and yet she still calls herself an empath? The hypocrisy is real. Please can someone shake this girl?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20201008-110134.png

If she DiD hEr ReSeArCh, she'd find out it was a programming error and the correct ballots are being sent out immediately. Also, Teaneck is largely a Democratic town (voted for Hilary and Obama by a landslide), so are the Dems rigging the election against... Themselves?

She also pinned that comment from stonebrady1480, which is wrong. Maybe take some of your own advice redpillfairy, and do your research instead of spreading misinformation.

Reactions: 6
What do y’all wanna bet those earrings are CZs? Lol she couldn’t tell the difference, she’s never seen a diamond!

also an odd choice of gift don’t you think? ... I have never once seen heycheri/redpillfairy wear earrings?

LMAO definitely CZs, that loser is not casually coming home with 2 carat studs! And you’re right she’s never ever worn earrings, but maybe this is part of her new ~conservative~ look. Bring out the sweater sets and pearl necklaces 😂

If he had the money to blow on two stones, either they’re fake, or he in no way wants to buy her a ring. Sorry Cheri! No husband for you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.