heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an incredibly irritating influencer/beauty guru/twitcher/sex worker etc not nearly as famous as she used to be, but she still has a loyal group of haters! lol

It seems we got kicked off GG because of a bogus DMCA request. I'd like to thank the staff here for setting us up in our new home and for all their help. I've invited most everyone from the old thread, if I missed you or invited you twice or something, apologies, that site is truly painful to use. Please help spread the word!

Reactions: 8
That crying video... I'm just truly speechless. I don't understand why she always has to make herself a victim in EVERY SINGLE SITUATION she gets into. There hasn't been one break up where she wasn't the abused victim, one job where she wasn't being undervalued and taken advantage of,, and now she can't just be a republican without victimizing herself and whining and crying to the high heavens about it. Her entire life is just one big sob fest/pity party for herself.

Again, that crying video.. unbelievable. The fact that she has a full face of make up on for it too, one big LMAO.

Reactions: 1
Her whole "do your own research" BS is so annoying. I don't want to engage with her on ANY level but I wish someone would shed some light on her pathetic take. Cheri, if you continue to ask the WRONG QUESTIONS, you will find answers that confirm your bias. It's literally called confirmation bias. ~research it~

Reactions: 3
Thanks for setting this up passingthrough23! Her new political victim personality is killing me. I don’t understand how she can sit there and pretend like she’s so invested in Trump and being a republican, when it’s PAINFULLY honest she’s only acting the fool because of her latest boyfriend. Cheri, you have zero personality of your own (besides being lazy, narcissistic, and vain), you just leech and morph into whatever you think your latest boyfriend finds attractive.

She keeps crying about how the only hate she’s ever gotten is from “the left”. And even though I know she ain’t a real republican and she’s just doing this because she wants to get attention for being a “hot girl trumper”, id like to point out that the only reason the right never attacked her is because she barely had any political opinions before this! I don’t remember her ever posting anything about politics, and of course once she’s starts dating a right wing gun nut she has to do what she always does and become the most obnoxious Republicany Republican ever and make that her whole personality. Honestly that video was really disturbing. I 100% believe she has mental problems after watching that.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the new forum, Passingthrough23! I also thought of setting one up. Nice to see our disapproval of Heycheri prevail lol. Let me know if there's anything I can help out with for this new forum. Taking note from you, I also changed my signature to redirect people to here.

I've saved some Twitter posts where other sex workers were yelling at Heycheri. I'll gather them together and post them soon.

Reactions: 8
Her whole "do your own research" BS is so annoying. I don't want to engage with her on ANY level but I wish someone would shed some light on her pathetic take. Cheri, if you continue to ask the WRONG QUESTIONS, you will find answers that confirm your bias. It's literally called confirmation bias. ~research it~
This whole do your own research thing from her is laughable. She’s always asking other people to educate her on stuff that 5 mins on google would tell her. A truly vile part of this whole political personality of hers is her fetishising figures like Trump and Carlson and calling them daddy. It speaks volumes about her issues and lack of self worth. its also comical how she talks about being a rep with conservative family values but then spews about hentai, her daddy fantasies, sucking her boyfriend off etc for the whole world to see.

Thank you @passingthrough23 for making this!
I was honestly surprised to see guru silent right now because girl has gone off the rails. So glad y'all are still around.

I can't even look at the IG stories right now because everything she posts is so easily to debunk and I still swear she's a hardcore troll. I used to hope this was just a phase, but honestly, I think someone on the other forum pointed out she's always had ignorant opinions but usually kept it to herself or on one-on-one hang outs. It's really sad how much she loves to be a bully AND play victim at the same time.

Screenshot_2020-07-18 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter.png

This is by far her most obnoxious phase to date. It's so cringe-worthy, Heycheri can't engage in depth on any of these topics, all of her 'talking points' are so easily demolished but if you try you'll get insta-blocked and then she'll have a breakdown and cry about how mean we all are!

Reactions: 1
She talks like her "following" of 304k leftists are actual people but we all know they are low value men of no substance following her to see her fake tits and the rest are Russian bots she desperately bought once her camming never took off.

I like how she keeps saying her REAL friends don’t have a problem with her political beliefs and still support her...girl everyone knows you don’t have friends, real or fake.

Also did anyone see this tweet? Sis has lost the damn plot....she keeps dropping pathetic hints to her boyfriend about proposing too. Girl give it up.

93ADD0F4-BC56-4398-97CF-0236DC2B50F0.jpeg

• Haha
Cheers passingthrough23 for this new forum - man, I had not checked in for almost a year, work, traveling, then I come back to see: much has changed, but nothing really has changed.

I'm not sure what to make of all the phases, this current one is probably the least wholesome one, with ohtinyheart (at least the beginnings) being the most wholesome one. Don't get me started on the verbose blogs that didn't say anything, though. They were painful to read, painful!

I stopped following her on IG, that was just too cringeworthy, still seem to follow her on Twitter it seems cause that's what brought me back to all of you: seeing a post of hers with short hair. ;)

Summing up the last 12 months: sex videos, playing video games, having a bf, fighting with the bf, trying to get pregnant (?!), did I miss anything else? I was really saddened by the post of her good friend who tried to reach out but eventually gave up. :( My only claim to fame is seeing her briefly from afar at a gaming industry party in San Francisco. And she was really tiny. :D

To more adventures!

P.S.: Is it wise to have a link to this forum in GG sigs which she most certainly still reads? What if she sends her Dutch (?) lawyer this way

Don’t forget she is all about 2A now. She and her meathead bf just got a shotgun apparently, according to this tweet:

First of all, we? He purchased a shotgun. Only one person can be the legal owner of a firearm. I would know - I’m my own first hand source. Second of all, my bet is she could barely pick it up, much less rack it. A firearm does nothing for you if you can’t accurately use it. She keeps saying how tiny she is and how she can’t lift anything.

And third of all? this shows that she has no respect for firearm SAFETY so I have even less respect for her. I am a proud and very capable sport shooter (tbh I’m bleeping Annie Oakley with a shotgun but my firearm of a choice is a Ruger Redhawk, good luck picking that one up heycheri, I bet even your meathead bf wouldn’t be able to hit the target with it) and respect for the firearm is paramount - you do not point your firearm at anything you don’t intend to shoot and you do NOT hold your finger on the trigger. Look up MENACING sweetie - oh wait does this not fit into your dumb narrative? We only like the parts of laws that suit our story do we?https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.c...lties/felony-menacing-charges-types-penalties That idiot peroxide blonde Hag was wrong, plain and simple. She should get racked.

Reactions: 4
Why would she issue a DMCA takedown to Google against her own website? If she's capable of putting up a website, she should be just as capable of taking it down.

I think the 'lawyer' just did a blanket Google search for those terms and sent the URLs to Google. Well done Heycheri, you got Google to takedown your own website!

The DCMA was without merit, everything we post is literally public. And the link here will be showing up in search engines soon so I don't think there's any harm in pointing people to the new forum, she'd find it eventually anyway. Just like now we know Heycheri cammed under the name 'clairesweets' as well!

Screenshot_2020-07-21 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter.png

Imagine being so slow and such a 'prolific writer' that you don't understand a basic acronym like LEO. Remember when Heycheri freaked out that her upstairs neighbor had a gun?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.