heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The GOP “legislative branch” lie has me speechless 😂 Has anyone called her out on this? Even if she bothered to make her story logistically plausible, who would believe that anyone is cold calling mid-30s camgirls with no political or academic connections and begging them to intern?? She is truly pathological.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
C5CDB24E-948A-4616-9E84-CE389574FED0.png

Umm.... 👀 Not to sound dramatic but is she literally having a psychotic break? The way her eyes dart around, the way she can’t complete a thought or sentence? She looks and sounds completely unhinged 😬

Reactions: 6
Dude, what a pathetic lie. How does she think she can convince people that the state of California Republican Party is so desperate that they’re reaching out to an uneducated, inarticulate disaster of a human with a million skeletons in her closet to help represent them? Even more, how does she sleep at night when she spews out garbage like this?
She is so disgusting. Her existence depresses me, tbh. She is living evidence of the fact that you can never work hard at anything in your life, constantly fabricate everything about yourself, be completely amoral, and still have such a high opinion of yourself. although that screen grab does make it look like she’s manic soooooo maybe all of this is coming to a head...one can only hope!!!!!

yeah.jpg

Yeah, that's not how any of this works.

It's getting harder and harder to wade through her drivel, I hope it comes to a head soon!

Reactions: 4
*praises people not wearing masks*
*screams WHY ARE WE STILL IN LOCKDOWN?!?!?!?!?*

yep, sounds about right, just like Cheri to not be able to our 2 + 2 together.

• Haha
Does she even realize the California GOP has effectively nothing to do with the Trump campaign? Does she even know who represents her in the state legislature or in congress?

Reactions: 3
Nice to know underneath all the vile hatred she’s still the same blow hard Cheri 😂 Next she’ll be telling us that Trump himself personally reached out to her with a job offer because she got one of his campaign emails asking for donations. What a bleeping idiot. This is seriously her whole MO tho. Step one: discover something that has been around for a long time. Step two: become manically obsessed with it, make it yourwhole identity. Step three: Arrogantly declare yourself the #1 expert on said subject even tho you don’t know tit and there are people way more qualified than you to speak on it. Step four: realize you actually don’t know tit and try to get other people to do your work for you since you’re too lazy /incompetent. Step five: try and mooch money off of people with your new hobby/identity/flavor of the week. Step six: give up because you’re too lazy/stupid and never speak of it again.

She seriously looks unhinged in those stories. And she’s talking about her family in Arizona and her “brother in law” aka Evans brother. I really wanna know what her own family thinks of her latest persona, especially since her sisters husband is black.

Also this post has me rolling. Why are they setting themselves up to be some kind of martyrs?! He’s not even an LEO, and I’m sure no one in either of their family is otherwise she’d be spewing about it left and right. So what,he’s just some weird fanboy of the police? Youre scared of him getting attacked just because of something he’s wearing? Newsflash, this is how a lot of black Americans feel! She claims she’s so empathetic but she’ll just adopt whatever beliefs her newest piece of dick is telling her. Sucks for the rest of the world (Altho entertaining) that she happened to get with a bigoted piece of trash.

Attachments

^Your analysis is 100% on point. I just went to RedPillFairy to see what she is ranting about. I really hate this misinterpretation (and abuse) of the ADA that is going around. If you have a medical condition, you can request a reasonable accommodation, but the businesses do not have to give you the exact accommodation you request. If the accommodation is that you don't want to/ can't wear a mask, the store can accommodate you by asking you to use their pick up services, or ask you tell them what you want and not come into their store!

I'm sure she thinks that liberals are contradictory too, but isn't she contradictory for defending people who purportedly defend businesses (Kyle Rittenhouse) but then getting mad at this store manager/proprietor for defending his own business?

I also think it’s ridiculous that she’s so concerned about her bf getting targeted for his clothing and not mentioning at all that Asians all over the country are being targeted just for existing. Ex. The Filipino family in NorCal that got verbally abused including being told “Trump is going to f*** you” just because they were having a birthday celebration at a restaurant! You’d think that she’d have some amount of sympathy for them given that her family is also Filipino and lives in Northern California...nope. What an asshole.

Reactions: 3
That she has sympathy or empathy for others is not surprising. Recall, she claims to have been "diagnosed" as an empath and highly sensitive person (neither is a clinical term, hence there can not be a diagnosis - it's just a descriptor of your emotional response). But there is a very big difference between having empathy and being an "empath". Having empathy means being able to tune in to other people’s feelings and life circumstances and extending an appropriate response like words or actions. It means doing something for the OTHER person. Being an "empath" means to literally feel and take on other people’s feelings as if they are experiencing those feelings themselves. It means making what someone else may be feeling all about HERSELF. That leaves no room for compassion for the other person.

^ Such an astute observation! Also LOL I had forgotten about her talking about her empath “diagnosis” 😂 She is so full of tit. This was around the same time she was crowing about having “gone through therapy” after she did like 5 sessions of talk therapy. I’m sure I don’t have to tell any of you this but therapy isn’t something you go “through” (and if it were, it would certainly take longer than a month especially for someone as teeming with personality disorders as she is). Therapy is more than just venting about your feelings, Cheri!

All of her redpillfairy "memes" are easily debunked lies. Just take this one:

redpillfairy_118996355_110435124024828_5074053894827943111_n.jpg

I mean as long as you ignore that the military has been working on various space projects since post WWII and the Air Force Space Command has existed since 1982 (which used the same logo as the Space Force because it's essentially the same thing) then I guess you could sort of claim this is all Trump's doing. But you'd have to ignore decades of American history. You'd might as well claim Trump invented the telephone.

Reactions: 2
I’m laughing so hard at her poorly explaining high school civics class (but maybe this speaks to the level of education in the US?) because it’s painfully obvious she’s just copy/pasting stuff from whoever she managed to con into spoonfeeding it to her.

6C13D701-574D-4C31-BC41-DDAE81C73A84.jpeg

Wait, so Cheri has only been a MAGA idiot for like 6 months (she’s been a regular idiot for 33 years 😂) but she feels very strongly about installing a Republican Supreme Court Justice for life??? Lol what happens when she inevitably flips back to the other side because her new bf doesn’t believe in this BS?

BD2EA8BA-A156-44E6-8169-28BD9276904C.jpeg

I like how she’s presenting this as Kayleigh’s initiative when this is literally how EVERY government official answers questions from the media. Maybe some of them don’t have the binder right in front of them because they had the good sense to review the material beforehand so they don’t appear to be giving a canned response.

Kayleigh also obviously doesn’t prepare her own binder. Experts about each issue prepare the responses (I was one of those experts back when I worked for the federal government). Those responses are position-based rather than straight facts and they’re definitely not just links to shady news articles which appears to be what Cheri is putting in her binder. I feel sorry for whoever is paying for Cheri’s shoddy Wikipedia of fake news.

Reactions: 7
Only 15 seconds. I couldn't get through the rest of her verbal diarrhea.

Attachments

Today’s theme of “Cheri discovers anti-Semitism” is making my head spin! Wait until she discovers that anti-Semitism is at the root of literally almost every single right-wing conspiracy theory! Including some of the ones that are PILLARS of her nonsensical politics (like QAnon, the “plandemic,” Soros orchestrating the BLM movement to undermine America, etc)! It’s like watching a snake eat its own tail.

• Haha
Well, we suspected she just talks to randos online all day - that whole anti-Semitic story was clear proof of how she spends all day talking to “friends” (people only knows online) and strangers for hours on end. That thing went on foooorrreeeeevvver!

Reactions: 2
Today’s theme of “Cheri discovers anti-Semitism” is making my head spin! Wait until she discovers that anti-Semitism is at the root of literally almost every single right-wing conspiracy theory! Including some of the ones that are PILLARS of her nonsensical politics (like QAnon, the “plandemic,” Soros orchestrating the BLM movement to undermine America, etc)! It’s like watching a snake eat its own tail.
She actually had the gall to say she EXPERIENCED anti-Semitism. Experienced. I want to scream!!!! You do not experience something that is not aimed at you! You simply observed someone being anti-Semitic in your DMs. Observed is not experienced!!!!

I made it through her anti-semitism rant. It's crazy to me how she has no problem putting her ignorance on display. I'd love to know how she went 30 something years not knowing anti-semitism was a thing. Imagine when she finds out about Hitler and the Holocaust 🤯 she also says she's agnostic, then literally in the next breath says she believes in Jesus. The filter she uses on these videos is so obvious. Her MAGA hat danced around the whole video and her creepy eyes dart around so much the filter can't keep up. This is hands down her worst phase, but lawd I'd be lying if I said I wasn't here for it 🍿

Attachments

• Haha
^ LOL that screenshot. She’s definitely looking more and more cryptkeeper every day. Watching her learn about the most basic grade school-level concepts in real time while simultaneously trying to get paid to “educate” others is...really something. The hubris!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.