heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster. Out of curiosity a long time ago I looked up Cheri because I was dating someone who used to date her a long time ago. I had heard little tidbits about her from when about when they used to be together. Imagine my surprise when I saw this whole tit show. I am no longer with that person, but I do occasionally check in still because it was kinda entertaining. I saw everything before it was on gurugossip and then I found this thread now. Yikes is all I can say. She seems to keep repeating this same cycle.

Reactions: 2
^ Who did you date and what did they say about her? 👀
Haha not too sure if I wanna reveal who it was. He wasn’t a good guy, hence why we aren’t together anymore. They were young and in love once a long time ago and I think they both cheated on each other. They are both toxic people.

Heycheri/redpillfairy was NEVER A JOURNALIST. That requires an education and ethics. She has neither. She wrote as a freelancer for a tech blog. That is not journalism. I can’t believe people in her life let her get away with this garbage.

have you noticed from her book notes that she all-caps yells in her writing just like she does in her typing? So embarrassing.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
9E779C43-A25C-4294-A0FA-07B24EA19931.png

LMAO no the duck you didn’t! She really does just repeat her own lies until they become true to her doesn’t she? It’s truly wild. Most of us on here have been watching this shitshow for many years and have NEVER seen her talk about anything even vaguely political. Not even the most basic, major headline kind of stuff has EVER been on her radar. But now she’s rewritten her history as this incredibly involved “Leftist liberal” (LOL), she is such a bleeping grifter it’s sick.

And has also found god now apparently too. Her b/f is really doing a number on her eh? Now she’s all traditional family values and throwing away her “slutty” clothes but shhhh don’t tell anyone she still hasn’t taken down her onlyfans page (gotta have a plan b right?!)

I think the closest she got to being political was wanting to be a presidential speechwriter in her 5 year plan from...8 years ago? Lol. How the mighty pathetic have fallen continued to fall...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately those things require (eek!)...work. As we know, that does not compute in Cheri’s head and grifting from strangers is the solution.
I almost choked when I saw that post of hers telling people how to read and absorb the information. Didn’t we all learn that as children? She’s only just discovered it NOW? No wonder she didn’t go to college and failed in the corporate world.
View attachment 284556

Heycheri doesn't realize normal people save up for vacations, houses, cars etc, not basic living costs.

Unfortunately those things require (eek!)...work. As we know, that does not compute in Cheri’s head and grifting from strangers is the solution.
I almost choked when I saw that post of hers telling people how to read and absorb the information. Didn’t we all learn that as children? She’s only just discovered it NOW? No wonder she didn’t go to college and failed in the corporate world.

Reactions: 2
Hey everyone,

I used to be padthai on GuruGossiper. I remember HeyCheri from way back in her LiveJournal days when she was loliminx, then heycheri, goddesscheri / princesscheri. There's more accounts that were shared on GG, but I feel embarrassed to have retained this much memory of her discovered and possibly now deleted usernames. Doesn't LJ seem so long ago now?

When I think back on Cheri's history from then until now, I am actually quite amazed at all the phases she's been through and some of the cringe moments that she documented on her blog or on Twitter. These moments were sometimes out of pure ignorance or out of seeking attention.

Some things that come to mind when I think of HeyCheri:

* People created entire LiveJournal accounts dedicated to exposing her activities.
* Dropping out of her math class at her local community college but writing a blog post fantasizing about her professor scolding her.
* The young girl from Singapore that she befriended and sometimes would be on stream with her.
* Her photography phase and posting a client's unedited nudes when she failed to pay.
* The whole dominatrix thing and posting her slaves Social Security numbers.
* Her stint with Ubisoft's Frag Doll Cadette program. I'm curious what she actually did during that time period?
* Trying hard to get R*ch from IGN to simp for her after her Zelda artwork was posted on their forums.
* HeyCheri and the Nestle booth at Pride. She later shared that Nestle asked her to take the post down. R*ch was there.
* Blogging about wearing a tiara and holding a wand at a game industry networking party, yelling duck you to all the attendees while driving off into the sunset in her friends convertible, then blogging about it afterwards. She deleted a bunch of people afterwards. It was fascinating because other people blogged about that night, IIRC.
* Remember her phase with P*trick Rothfuss? She was really into Name of the Wind and even invited him to hang out after a book signing in SF. He did it! He hung out with her and her friends afterwards. That is crazy to me, but whatever.
* On Twitter, she took videos of water in a pot and kept asking her followers to help her identify when it was boiling. No, girl, it's just simmering. Yes, big bubbles are boiling. Isn't this something a person can Google?
* Motorcycle phase, never saw her on a moving bike.
* Can she drive yet? She kept talking about her dream cars at one point.

I used asterisks to protect the identity of the innocent. I don't know that they want anything to do with her and I would feel bad if this showed up on a search for them.

Anyone else got any memorable highlights from the LJ and GuruGossip eras?

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I used to be padthai on GuruGossiper. I remember HeyCheri from way back in her LiveJournal days when she was loliminx, then heycheri, goddesscheri / princesscheri. There's more accounts that were shared on GG, but I feel embarrassed to have retained this much memory of her discovered and possibly now deleted usernames. Doesn't LJ seem so long ago now?

When I think back on Cheri's history from then until now, I am actually quite amazed at all the phases she's been through and some of the cringe moments that she documented on her blog or on Twitter. These moments were sometimes out of pure ignorance or out of seeking attention.

* People created entire LiveJournal accounts dedicated to exposing her activities.
* Dropping out of her math class at her local community college but writing a blog post fantasizing about her professor scolding her.
* The young girl from Singapore that she befriended and sometimes would be on stream with her.
* Her photography phase and posting a client's unedited nudes when she failed to pay.
* Her stint with Ubisoft's Frag Doll Cadette program. I'm curious what she actually did during that time period?
* Trying hard to get R*ch from IGN to simp for her after her Zelda artwork was posted on their forums.
* HeyCheri and the Nestle booth at Pride. She later shared that Nestle asked her to take the post down. R*ch was there.
* Blogging about wearing a tiara and holding a wand at a game industry networking party, yelling duck you to all the attendees while driving off into the sunset in her friends convertible, then blogging about it afterwards. She deleted a bunch of people afterwards. It was fascinating because other people blogged about that night, IIRC.
* Remember her phase with P*trick Rothfuss? She was really into Name of the Wind and even invited him to hang out after a book signing in SF. He did it! He hung out with her and her friends afterwards. That is crazy to me, but whatever.
* On Twitter, she took videos of water in a pot and kept asking her followers to help her identify when it was boiling. No, girl, it's just simmering. Yes, big bubbles are boiling. Isn't this something a person can Google?

I used asterisks to protect the identity of the innocent. I don't know that they want anything to do with her and I would feel bad if this showed up on a search for them.

Totally off topic but I used to love your outfit posts on WIWT!

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone,

oh man. there are so many to bring up - do y’all remember Liz? I think she was Cheri’s IRL friend and they had some big falling out. All I remember is that Cheri was very mature as usual and wrote some livejournal post where she drew cartoons of Liz and wrote about how she hated her. And Liz I don’t think mentioned it much except someone asked her about it and she said “The problem is that she’s in her little Cheri-land where she can do no wrong” or something to that effect. And to this day I think that sums up *almost* everything wrong with Cheri.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.