Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

offthebeatenpath2

A stunning example of miss Action Redpillfairy “sherilynn macale” “sherilynn ray” not knowing one iota about the political cycle and elections. Btw she could look these things up VERY easily

1611594097375.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

OhTinyHeartless

Long time lurker, first time poster. I met Cheri through a friend probably about 7 years ago. She was fun to party with but I don't have much of a relationship with her outside my one shared friend. It has been fun to watch the trainwreck and I have been on the receiving end of some of the hot gossip.

I'm sure that my friend who introduced us is the "insane whack job" in question. This girl is extremely patient and understanding and totally hates conflict which is probably how she managed to put up with Cheri for so long while still trying to see the best in her even though all of their other friends cut out much earlier. She actually broke up with Cheri a few months back after a few attempts to talk politics when she called Cheri out on her antisemitic podcast. They had a conversation where she shared her personal experiences with antisemitism and explained why Cheri's podcast was dangerous and hurtful and for about a week we saw the aftermath of that when Cheri went on her omg antisemitism exists rant. My friend tried again after Cheri started posting about the proud boys and then decided it was a lost cause when Cheri CONTINUED to post about wanting her dumbass boyfriend to join the proud boys even after she had been educated on their antisemitism. She told Cheri that she no longer has room for someone in her life who is going to use their platform to spread hate. Since then Cheri has also been uninvited from mutual friends' weddings. No one wants anything to do with her drama and hate anymore.

LOL at Cheri trying to make this seem like she has so many friends and LOL at Cheri still fuming over this four months later. I think it's safe to say that Cheri has no friends left.

Reactions: 16
Honestly, this all makes sense to me.

She’s been trying to con some guy into marrying her for years but it wasn’t working with liberal guys because educated liberal guys who can afford a housewife want educated liberal women. Miss “failed out of community college” Cheri couldn’t compete with the hot educated liberal women so she had to switch teams and pair up with an aggro midget Trump supporter. Right wing men don’t mind if their women are idiots because lol women, their heads are just filled with sing songs and gossip anyway, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
no but dis is what he looks like.. he looks like a grown up version of dustin from the Stranger Things LMAO

Cheri's "bear"
-

by the way on a completely unrelated but lighter spirited note, since we get together to kiki and observe this train wreck of a soap opera, i've been meaning to say this:

i hope every single one of you have been staying safe and healthy throughout this pandemic.. i would like to extend my condolences to any lives lost and a special thanks to all of the frontline and essential employees we have here— i'm hopeful that the end of all of this is coming! ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

AmazonKween

I haven't commented until now but I can't take her stupid "I'm a tiny Asian girl, I can do no harm!" rhetoric any fucking longer. She perpetuates the stereotype of Asian women being feeble, submissive and unable to do anything for themselves outside of the house. I know SO MANY ASIAN WOMEN who are bomb ass filmmakers, artists, qualified tradespeople, business owners.. women who kick ass in extreme sports and lift fucking heavy weights, women who make noise, women who challenge norms. ALL ASIAN. Of all varying sizes! So stfu with the whole "I'm a tiny asian girl" nonsense. This girl couldn't change a flat tire if her life depended on it - oh wait, she can't even drive. I'm sick to death of hearing her spout this line like it's somehow supposed to say anything about her, other than provide a physical description of what she looks like? Or is she so empty inside that she's in her mid-30s and still puts so much of her own value in what she looks like? My money's on the latter.

CAPABILITY IS SEXY but maybe Cheri didn't get the memo.

What makes me shake my head is that she's really drinking the kool-aid that's perpetuating her own self hate. Cheri will read this and know deep down that she doesn't like herself, she doesn't like being Asian, and she thinks ingratiating herself to the "white status quo" will make her accepted in society. The bottom line is that IT IS SAD. I honestly hope she finds herself, and I hope she genuinely learns to love herself beyond how the Internet has validated her. She needs to quit burning bridges and get over her intimacy issues that she clearly has with close friendships/girlfriends - the way she has pushed previous friends away when they challenge her reality is a clear sign of insecurity and/or old emotional trauma. I have no doubt she's got shit to work through, anyone with Asian parents will tell you that.. she's fucking annoying, but now she's dabbling in rhetoric that is arguably quite harmful.

Say what you want, but she's legitimately a great artist. Her artwork is GOOD. She should have continued with that, IMO. Her creative side isn't lacking. It's just unfortunate that she's pouring steam into a broken machine now.

Reactions: 14

Zencat

She's really shitting on other women's bodies when she's MISSING A DAMN TOOTH because she's too poor to afford dental care. Is Evan not giving her enough attention that she has to go talk about labia and breasts, and show other men her smutty art? I thought conservative women had "traditional family values". She's starving for male attention and broke again, I think the next phase is about to be born.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Lmao and she’s off to DC for the million MAGA March. Can’t wait to see the fan fic that comes outta this.

“Wow.” The red hatted patriot stopped *dead* in his tracks, “You are the most gorgeous creature I’ve ever seen. Make America Great Again? Sweetie, you just did”

Also she just showed what she was wearing to the march on insta, a cropped top and American flag bikini. I thought she was done being an evil leftist slut?! Of course gotta trot out the fake boobs when you know there’s gonna be MAGA men fawning all over your *incredibly tiny* body!

• Haha

wtfcheri

just reported her to patreon and linked to the videos of her larping as a 'journalist' at the capitol while committing felonies. even though her patron count has been predictably tanking--like every other time she's made big promises to a new group of paypig suckers--this new sick phase of hers should be deplatformed as much as possible. Cheri, never thought I'd say this, but you were an infinitely better human being when you were camwhoring for seamless orders (last year).

• Heart
^ Totally, plus she’s acting more like a houseCAT than a housewife, trapped in the house waiting for her owner to come home and feed her. And she seems to think it’s cute? The way she’s acting would be pathetic if we didn’t know her history, but having watched alllllll her different phases and contradictions over the years she just looks fucking insane.

• Haha
What I've noticed about Cheri is the more she says she doesn't care about something, the more she does care. Basically whatever she says is actually the opposite. She used to brag about "making so much money" but she was actually working 3 waitress jobs according to her. She used to brag about "being so successful" but actually applied to entry level minimum wage jobs in the gaming industry. She said that her ex bfs were all "amazing" to her when she dates them but after they break up, she says that they were abusive the whole time. She's mentioned evan telling her to not worry about money several times now. But yet also said in her chat room that he makes fun of her for not doing anything all day. I bet evan does belittle her but she puts up a front that she's in a magical world where she gets to play a "tiny housewife" and money magically gets taken care of, like she's trying to convince herself that she's happy. She overcompensates a lot

Last edited:

offthebeatenpath2

She wiped her whole heycheri instagram because she's ~over being a model~ :rolleyes:

Let's look into all the lies in her intro:

"Hi! I’m Sherilynn “Cheri” Macale, and if you’re on my page wondering why I have so many followers and virtually NO content (😂), this introductory post is for you. 🥰

About Me: I’m a 33 year old Filipina American and California Native, a serial entrepreneur, former CEO and CMO, have launched several brands and raised millions for companies across multiple verticals ranging from children’s toys to smart automotive tech, broken numerous industry fundraising records, have won multiple professional awards for my efforts in marketing and communications, and very recently, completed a successful 2-year modeling stint! I’m the first “beauty guru” to be fully featured on Twitch, and I’m a former blogger + beauty tutorial creator on YouTube where I was sponsored by several table name brands such as CoverGirl, Neutrogena, Tarte, YSL, Charlotte Tillsbury, and more. I’m a former journalist, have professionally traveled all over the world, and have bumped elbows with + am connected to some of the most famous names in the world. I’m an artist, writer, musician, and a creative student of life.

And I was able to do *all* of the above because I live in America, the most amazing country on planet earth, where first generation children of immigrants (like me!) have more class mobility and opportunities to succeed than any other place in the world.

I’ve spent the last few months studying our history, learning our constitutional law, and uncovering lies fed to us by the mainstream media that have made me realize just how brainwashed and tranquilized I’ve become by petty distractions like cute clothes, partying, video games, and material wealth. Values renewed, I hope to spend the next few years educating and speaking up about everything I’ve learned and continue to discover."
  1. A serial entrepreneur? CEO and CMO? Launched several brands? She is of course referencing a temporary consulting role that lasted last than a year, photographing make up, oh and....a dog scarf company that folded because she overpromised and under-delivered and is too lazy to work. What an innovative product, a bandanna!
  2. Former journalist? With what degree? For what publications?? She wrote, not reported, for a couple of tech blogs as a freelancer, probably pay-per-article. She has so little understanding of journalistic ethics that she is virtually the exact opposite of a journalist, which I guess works for her as a Fox News wannabe.
  3. Professionally traveled all over the world? She went to Germany ONCE for a conference, and stayed an extra day to bang a dude. She has never traveled anywhere else other than with her parents (the Philipines, nowhere else). She did not travel professionally to the Bahamas to do a photoshoot, she paid to do that trip. She was not paid.
  4. Don't get me started on learning constitutional law. She can not explain the most simple concepts about government, much less anything regarding jurisprudence. Let's see if she can tell the difference between loose constructionism and textualism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
LMAO WHY SHE PLURALIZED IT LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD IS CALLING HER A SLAVE DAMN LMAO IT WAS JUST ME, MA. nobody checking for her as much as she loves to believe... i've been reading this thread for a WHILE and i've also been following Cheri for a while (was actually pretty fond of her when i first used to read her content on heycheri.com when she was a photographer herself)....

after a while, i stopped keeping up with her, and then i occasionally checked her IG feed to see more of her artwork/photography and then i noticed she kept switching her "career" up.

i remember VIVIDLY she had a phase where she said she couldn't stand staying in a relationship where the guy was controlling or where she couldn't be the "boss bitch" that she was because being a "boss bitch" is all she knew.

and now this....

now she's saying people are "stalking" her and following the pages she follows just to look for her comments like GIRL PLEASE YOU LITERALLY SCREEN RECORDED YOURSELF COMMENTING THE PHOTO. it was hardly a maze to find that comment lol. i did want to say SOMETHING so i said it and that's that. how she made it about "stalking," i don't know, but i genuinely used to check up on her to see what she was up to... which begs the question.. how can you stalk someone who puts their life on the internet for others to consume? i just wanted to see if she grew as a photographer, and then i was unpleasantly surprised by her grandiose attitude, so now i trolled her for the one LOL. lmao.

she definitely makes herself out to be something way bigger than she is. that little shit for brains. maybe California living isn't for weak, vapid personalities like hers.

ALSO funny she says that taking care of her man is an Asian thing as if it isn't a Latino, White, and Black thing. shouldn't she know, considering she's a MAGAt, that some men in America would love a traditional housewife? that isn't an Asian custom. that's literally how the entire patriarchy is set up.

furthermore, i have no qualms with housewives. they just don't complain about cooking and cleaning the house everyday and tending to the kids because they're POWER WOMEN. she quickly jumped on the housewife title and she isn't even married yet. how fucking desperate.

wtfcheri

just downloaded a copy of the vlog where she brags about "climbing the capitol" in case she deletes it.

cheri, you just bragged on tape about committing a federal crime. why in the course of a few months have you thrown your whole life (and whatever shreds of your reputation were left) away to become a rabid kool-aid drinker when the kool aid had already jumped the shark??? you think you're going to be tomi lahren or something, but you're 4 years and a few nudes too late you amoral horseface.

• Haha
There's so much to say about that screenshot. Cheri being proud of being a white supremacist is just...smh.

She deserves the life she has right now. She's completely poor, has no job prospects, spends her days playing video games with no direction in life, talks in her white supremacist chat room because she doesn't have friends, and all day she waits for Evan to come home, only for Evan to lambast her for not doing any work all day.

It's obvious her relationship is not a healthy one. Evan is her only source of income and transportation means, and that means he has all the power. She can't strike out on her own because she has no money and she literally can't leave because she can't drive. She's completely cut off from her family. She doesn't even talk about them anymore. Her whole life is about being a doormat to Evan because she's so desperate to be with a white man, but he's not a prize either. He's shown that he has angry problems when he smashed furniture.

Meanwhile she's getting older and even missing teeth because she can't afford dental care. Cheri places a lot of her self esteem on her looks but that is rapidly fading. Some of you feel sorry for her, but I've seen enough of her bullshit throughout the years that I truly do not feel sorry for her one bit, because every single shitty thing she's ever done led her to this. Can't have happened to a nicer person.

Reactions: 12

offthebeatenpath2

1612244141073.png

uh oh Redpillfairy “sherilynn macale” if only your shit talking boys in the chat knew how you paid rent for the last two years....(pssst it’s OnlyFans)

Wow. I have no words. Only screenshots. This is “sherilynn macale” “sherilynn ray” heycheri redpillfairy posting the N word in her chat.

1612245285710.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12