heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pregnant (her arms, those aren't baby fats and her face is bloated) and I think, picking up from what looks like what's happening, this is a shotgun wedding and the baby is the smoking gun. I don't have anything against the baby tho, please don't get me wrong.

Maybe Heycheri will start to grow brains of her own when motherhood hits.

Reactions: 1
Damn what a fall from grace this entire heycheri saga has been. Her OF phase will always be the highlight.

From what I gather, Evan is nothing but a cuck at this point. Marrying a girl that the entire internet also shares.

Wild

Damn what a fall from grace this entire heycheri saga has been. Her OF phase will always be the highlight.

From what I gather, Evan is nothing but a cuck at this point. Marrying a girl that the entire internet also shares.

Wild
For real! But knowing him and the Napoleon syndrome he has, he prob sees it as the “whole world” wanting her but now she’s “all his”. They truly deserve each other. Scammed each other into marrying themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe that's typical of wedding seating where one side of the aisle is the bride's family and the other side is the groom's
😭😭 i've been to three weddings ever and i just realized this is how tit goes down lol i had to dig into my memories to find out i was on the appropriate side omg #dumbass 😂

She's pregnant (her arms, those aren't baby fats and her face is bloated) and I think, picking up from what looks like what's happening, this is a shotgun wedding and the baby is the smoking gun. I don't have anything against the baby tho, please don't get me wrong.

Maybe Heycheri will start to grow brains of her own when motherhood hits.
yea me too lol here's to hoping motherhood makes her grow up.. for the sake of the kid.. i couldn't give a single duck less about the mr., though.. he's dusty

Reactions: 2
😭😭 i've been to three weddings ever and i just realized this is how tit goes down lol i had to dig into my memories to find out i was on the appropriate side omg #dumbass 😂

yea me too lol here's to hoping motherhood makes her grow up.. for the sake of the kid.. i couldn't give a single duck less about the mr., though.. he's dusty
I am most worried for the kid with Evan since we already know Evan is violent and has a temper.

On the bunk bed photo, you can see the OP was "damnitdyna" I went to her insta and she posts about black lives matter. I'm so confused as to how these people can be friends with Cheri?
Because damnitdyna was a hoe too. Two posing peas in a pod pretending to be innocent.

And here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I guess Cheri has retired for the SAHM life.

For all of her talk over the years, she never did seem to have any lasting influence on any of her "industries," did she?

Reactions: 6
Damn good job finding this.
Her artist phases never lasts for more than a few months at a time. 😂

So, do y’all think she disappeared because she’s pregnant and can’t be a thot while expecting??

Reactions: 3
I feel like the only time she can post on Tumblr or any other social media is when Evan is away or else she would get beat up or somethg. as much as I enjoyed her train wreck of her life, I hope she's ok...

She disappeared completely now?
No more social media at all, or am I missing something?

Wow, either that's very good or very bad for her