heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly think it's great that she's reverted back to her artsy tit because that mind-numbing "i'm hot so my opinions are facts" pseudo-political commentator phase was her absolute most insufferable phase. glad she got booted the duck out of that as quickly as she tried starting it.

just baffles me that this is a person who constantly bragged about earning six figures.... and she consistently had absolutely NOTHING to show for it. six figure income, claiming you've made investments, and you have NOTHING to your name? not even a savings account?

remember she had her entire "political" phase funded by other trump supporters, so she can't even say she used any of her past six-figure-income money for traveling or equipment expenses.

tit is so weird how she so confidently bragged about having earned six figures and now she barely has two pennies to rub together. of course it was all a blatant lie, but does she HONESTLY believe that anybody REALLY believed that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much did she spend on her plastic nose again? Because it really doesn't look straight at all.

And lol @yerrrwallen, so true - I can still remember when she said she and Tony could afford to buy a 5 bedroom lakeside house and still save on top of that 😂 5 years later and nothing happened!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL “I’m not big on sharing pics” yeah yeah even though vids of her vaginal cavity are all over the internet!!!

And wow, that nose is super crooked! Even with the pic filtered to hell.

How much did she spend on her plastic nose again? Because it really doesn't look straight at all.

And lol @yerrrwallen, so true - I can still remember when she said she and Tony could afford to buy a 5 bedroom lakeside house and still save on top of that 😂 5 years later and nothing happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kudos to this girl for still collecting money from her conservative, alt-right, Q, and RedPillFollowers.

Does it count as a job if she is collecting donations without producing any relevant content?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh no... She's preparing for another YouTube channel again😂
Guys we've gone full circle here...

• Haha
But I thought she MASTERED everything she tries, so who needs practice and time?!!!

• Haha
Happy anniversary Heycheri of your and Evan’s participation in the Capitol Hill invasion. I see the authorities are still looking for those who were involved, maybe they’ll be knocking on your door one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So you are saying @eggbunni/@bunnifu hasn't created cutesy fanart of herself as @RedPillFairy to commemorate her and hubby's visit to the Capitol invasion last year?

She is still collecting money on Patreon from several supporters while producing zero content for Red Pill Fairy in the past year.

I started sending messages to people who interact with @eggbunni a lot through a burner account. People should know who they’re dealing with.

Glad that she’s using her talents now (she is pretty great at art) but you shouldn’t be able to storm the Capitol and act like it never happened. Not kawaii behavior!

Reactions: 5
Just found my way here. I learned of her through the fountain pen Reddit. It’s known as a wholesome community, a complete opposite of her hateful history, just wow.

Reactions: 5
Just found my way here. I learned of her through the fountain pen Reddit. It’s known as a wholesome community, a complete opposite of her hateful history, just wow.
Any chance the Reddit community knows about her asshole past? Maybe we should let them know lol. Agree that you can’t just storm the Capitol one year and act all kawaii the next! This stationery hobby is just another one of her manic acts that she’ll get tired of soon enough.

I posted some of the screenshots on Instagram and tagged people that are interacting with her account. One of them reported my post and Instagram account for “bullying and harassment”. I’m guessing that Cheri (eggbunni) has been giving a sob story in a planner Discord about how she’s being bullied and harassed.

Telling the truth (using screenshots from public accounts of things YOU POSTED) is not bullying or harassment, Cheri.

HeyCheri
Eggbunni
Bunnimail
Redpillfairy

Her writing about her quarantine experience... The way she completely flipped her personality, from her incredibly loud and toxic extremism during her "Trump era", to her quiet kawaii housewife life is unhinged.

But for the most part her life hasn't changed at all. It's sad.

The art thing and penpalling is definitely a hustle, but it also comes off as if she has no close friends irl to share her life experiences with. The Trump period probably burned some bridges and despite her protestation I don't think she's that close to her sister.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her writing about her quarantine experience... The way she completely flipped her personality, from her incredibly loud and toxic extremism during her "Trump era", to her quiet kawaii housewife life is unhinged.

But for the most part her life hasn't changed at all. It's sad.

The art thing and penpalling is definitely a hustle, but it also comes off as if she has no close friends irl to share her life experiences with. The Trump period probably burned some bridges and despite her protestation I don't think she's that close to her sister.
She’s acting like she was obeying dutifully, when there is documented proof that she was protesting mandates and trying to get Newsom recalled. 🥴

Attachments

Thank you, @eggbunni, for supporting candidates that are stripping away women’s rights! You did it! Congrats!

View attachment 1252163
eggbunni
Sherilynn Macale
Heycheri
Redpillfairy
But wait... she did NOTHING while she was single? She should give herself some credit. Did she forget her dog accessory empire? Or her modeling career? Or her consulting business? Her marketing prowess? That girl worked SO hard trying to be many things and then tried even harder to cover up each previous persona.