heycheri #2 Sherilynn Macale / redpillfairy / tinysweetheart-calipetite / bunnifu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO that dress and the semi cap sleeves make her look quite top-fluffy. Weren’t they getting toned up for the wedding?

Reactions: 1
lmaoo bro were all of her bridesmaids internet girls?
Interesting, I haven't found any other posts about their wedding.
i checked on maddy's story.. it looks like some of her bridesmaids/guests were more alternative internet models lol (to me it even looks like maybe she told maddy to invite some of HER friends to be a part of the wedding) but nothing from the guests themselves.. maybe she asked not to post

Yeah those bridesmaids are NOT her friends lmaoo 😂 Like I said months ago, I’m sure these girls saw it as a beach vacation/photoshoot opportunity and nothing more. Also yeah there must have been a moratorium on posting. Funny how she can spin it as wanting to be private and “enjoy their big day” when we all know it’s just about hiding all the skeletons in her closet 👀 Sad there’s not more material for us to laugh at but ultimately this is what I’ve always wanted, which is for her dumb ass to disappear from the internet forever 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
@itsmaddy and @tebiird both posted IG stories and were in her wedding party. Cheri likely only met each girl once before the bachelorette party happened. She met Maddy at their Legends of IG scam tour. @tebiird was a model who booked Cheri’s @babe.riot photography service during its short lifetime. They are not what I would call real friends. @damnitdyna, who was at her bachelorette party, didn’t even seem to be at the wedding. And based on the photos from the bachelorette party, I don’t think Cheri’s own sister was a bridesmaid. It’s pretty telling that no one who actually knows her would want to be one of her bridesmaids.

Reactions: 5
Seems like those girls were having more fun than Cheri herself at her own wedding 😂
Obvs went on partying afterwards while she was... Nit even in one if the pictures. Isn't the day supposed to be about bride and groom? If not the guest, who will brag about the beautiful wedding?
Didn't seem like the beautiful wedding she imagined, if her *friends* escape to a party somewhere else...

Really sad not to be able to witness the car crash that is her life anymore....especially at this time.

^ See I would argue that we very much ARE witnessing the car crash - her lies and grifts finally overlapped to the point where she basically got run off the internet 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i don't know how to tell from the back, but it looks like her family was there lol but why does it look like her people are on the left side of the pic, and evan's people are on the right side? lmao! like, "yeah, i'm coming to your wedding, but i'm not sitting next to any of those people"

i don't know how to tell from the back, but it looks like her family was there lol but why does it look like her people are on the left side of the pic, and evan's people are on the right side? lmao! like, "yeah, i'm coming to your wedding, but i'm not sitting next to any of those people"
I believe that's typical of wedding seating where one side of the aisle is the bride's family and the other side is the groom's

Reactions: 3