Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The thing is, those are a reasonable number of hobbies/interests for a person to dabble in over the course of years....except Cheri never treats anything as a hobby or casual interest, she makes things her entire identity and postures as an expert/authority on every single topic immediately after becoming interested in it. Usually it’s to try to monetize it in some way, which is where the grifter thing comes into play. Not to mention, with each new identity she completely DROPS the last one, never to speak of it again. PLUS sometimes the new identity is totally contradictory to the old one, and those contradictions are never acknowledged. It’s completely fucking psychotic behavior and she truly does need mental health help, as it’s very obvious that she has a personality disorder or three.

Reactions: 15
LMAO well folks, it was always going to end up back here 😂 Funny to watch her flop around for the last few months (basically since the very second Trump left office) trying to figure out how she was going to merge the militant red-pilled warrior who couldn’t BELIEVE she used to show her BODY on the INTERNET, back to the brainless apolitical bimbo who shows her body on the internet lmao. The super infantilized housewife cosplay was her attempt at a natural segue back into “spoiled Princess Cheri” mode, but at the end of the day she’s an aging sex worker who could give a fuck about any of the “values” she goes on about, and Evan is the fool who sits at work all day while his wife puts on little jerk off shows for other dudes. No wonder he hates liberal women so much....he’s literally getting cucked by one as we speak 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

offthebeatenpath2

1620167625875.jpeg

If it ain’t the day we’ve all been waiting for...when heycheri / sherilynn macale / sherilynn ray / Redpillfairy gets the F off the internet, hopefully forever! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

• Heart
God Cheri really knows how to pick her men. Seriously girl, none of these are red flags to you? I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t such a horrible excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, those are a reasonable number of hobbies/interests for a person to dabble in over the course of years....except Cheri never treats anything as a hobby or casual interest, she makes things her entire identity and postures as an expert/authority on every single topic immediately after becoming interested in it. Usually it’s to try to monetize it in some way, which is where the grifter thing comes into play. Not to mention, with each new identity she completely DROPS the last one, never to speak of it again. PLUS sometimes the new identity is totally contradictory to the old one, and those contradictions are never acknowledged. It’s completely fucking psychotic behavior and she truly does need mental health help, as it’s very obvious that she has a personality disorder or three.
that part. this hit the nail right on the head. there is nothing wrong with taking up a new hobby, but she gives herself this role of arbiter in every one she picks up it's like GIVE IT A REST HUN you don't have to be the very best this ain't pokemon

correct me if i'm wrong but she has written several eroticas that are very similar to this, right? i only vaguely remember, but that writing style is eerily familiar to what i've seen from her before. it's always a helpless little delicate woman getting towered over and plowed by a large beastly man.. blah blah blah "exposing her delicate thighs as he begins tearing the intricate fabric," blah blah blah... this chick has some serious daddy issues..

all her shit always starts with some stupid helpless dialogue with a "hungry" man. seriously, how does one fetishize a fucking WIZARD? am i the only one who only sees wizards as these frail ass old pasty men with long pointy beards, a la Merlin?

how do you get horny enough to write an entire chapter of an old man practically magic raping you? it don't make no sense! saggy nuts!

lmao all these phases are insane because we can literally track them down the evidence just... exists out there.. her cringe-worthy little footprints scattered all over the internet for all to see

• Haha
I’d delete my online presence too if my wedding to a MAGA midget was about to expose me 1. as a no-friends loser to my imaginary fan base, and 2. as an established grifter and compulsive liar to my new in-laws 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Honeyboo

I can’t imagine my man telling me to not drizzle a little honey on my fruit because it’ll “make you fat”. Yikes lmfaooo he must really be unhappy with how she looks to SHAME her into avoiding a bit of honey. This marriage is going to be nonstop yikes
96761043-BC84-4DD5-89E4-5B78BD969CDA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
This is beside the point but I wish this silly bitch had never discovered the 🥲 emoji lmao. Anyway bye bitch! See you never again hopefully! (although we all know she’s like Tinkerbell and will die without attention so I don’t imagine this exit will be for too long, but here’s hoping!)

• Haha

ohtinyfart

There was also the presidential speechwriter phase. Keep in mind that she wanted to be Obama's speechwriter specifically.

• Haha

lexicon1220

omg this girl is UNHINGED lmao. does she honestly think anyone cares what her meathead husband and his friends look like???

like she thinks that if she brags about how *ahhh-mazing* her life is enough times on the internet, she'll start to actually believe it herself. and now that her husband has cut off basically every outlet she has to the outside world (at least i assume it was evan; no way cheri would willingly give up the opportunity to brag about herself to anyone who will listen), she's resorted to YELP of all places to seek validation from others. it's so desperate and sad. this girl really has nothing going on in her life at all anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL where are y’all seeing her wedding party?
Also re: her Goodreads, if you scroll back through her “read” list it’s like a trip down memory lane of past personas... currently cookbooks like a good housewife, before that was all the Red Pill shit, before that was the self-help “I’m an empath” section plus a bunch of vegan books, before that was I’m a businesswoman/how to succeed at life™️, before that was a bunch of weird fantasy books when I assume she was writing her wizard erotica, etc etc etc. Truly psychotic.

• Haha
Yeah those bridesmaids are NOT her friends lmaoo 😂 Like I said months ago, I’m sure these girls saw it as a beach vacation/photoshoot opportunity and nothing more. Also yeah there must have been a moratorium on posting. Funny how she can spin it as wanting to be private and “enjoy their big day” when we all know it’s just about hiding all the skeletons in her closet 👀 Sad there’s not more material for us to laugh at but ultimately this is what I’ve always wanted, which is for her dumb ass to disappear from the internet forever 🤷‍♀️