Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #3 Love Wins LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2024-01-03-17-29-39-105_com.instagram.android.jpg

New ig account to follow 🥰
(Slightly off topic but seriously how was the lighting that good in the pic of Henry on the date, so beautiful 😍)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2666202

New ig account to follow 🥰
(Slightly off topic but seriously how was the lighting that good in the pic of Henry on the date, so beautiful 😍)
He looked beautiful in that light!!

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 23.22.23.png

Right I'll close the thread. See you on 4 chaps....
---
New Thread:

aww tit!!!! I missed theH off Henry's name when I cut and pasted- any idea how to amend???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looked beautiful in that light!!

View attachment 2666223

Right I'll close the thread. See you on 4 chaps....
---
New Thread:

aww tit!!!! I missed theH off Henry's name when I cut and pasted- any idea how to amend???
I think you have to ask a mod to do it.

I can’t believe how many LGBT people are up her backside, yet at the same time are vile and disparaging about the boys who are from my memory are the first non straight couple to come from a show like this. You think they’d be supporting them. Anyway…
I'm disgusted that she is invited to what is supposed to be a safe space for LGBT+ people. Yet the actual queer housemates aren't going. I don't know what people see in her and as a bisexual woman myself I don't know how any queer person can like her after what she did.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.