Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #3 Love Wins LOL

Greatest Jenry Make-Out Clip

• Hot Tub Together

Votes: 40 44.4%
  • Bedroom in the Dark ("I saw them kissing")

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Bedroom (Oliviagate)

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Hot Tub Dare

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 3 of Lady Di and Pads and their ever-evolving love story which they're about to take Transatlatic.

Carry on raving! (who needs sleep anyway) ;)

Previous thread Here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah Jordan has tried to put a plastic tray in the oven a la Kerry I can't cope. 🀣🀣

• Haha
Nah Jordan has tried to put a plastic tray in the oven a la Kerry I can't cope. 🀣🀣
Why the duck is he wearing his coat indoors???

Henry will love whatever he makes- As a foodie Henry knows food is a way to express love and Jordan just wants to show him that. It's adorable really. 😍

• Heart

Henry will love whatever he makes- As a foodie Henry knows food is a way to express love and Jordan just wants to show him that. It's adorable really. 😍
It looks like a coat but i think its a shiny shirt πŸ˜‚ paried with slippers he stole from the fancy hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 3

He's wearing a black shirt. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread 3, woohoo! Those stories 🀣 Jordan looking gorgeous, all dressed up to cause absolute chaos.

• Heart
  • Haha
i can just imagine
Jordan: oh no Henry my home, where ever shall I lay my weary head now? How was I to know I can’t put an item of plastic into a domestic oven

• Haha
i think jordans actually burning down his house πŸ˜‚
Luckily he's trained in fire safety πŸ˜‚

1702925816142.png

Also the poll question was a tough one! I went with the bedroom kiss that Olivia walked in on as the entire scene was hilarious and iconic. Honestly, you couldn't write it. πŸ˜‚ I loved how spontaneous and passionate that kissing sesh was as well.

• Haha
Silly me was under the impression that he was cooking from scratch, not buying trays of food that you just put in the oven. 😭

• Haha
Grateful for this active thread and ofc Jenry to keep me smiling recently πŸ₯°

That poll was near impossible to choose, but I had to pick the hot tub dare. Love the passion that overtook Jordan during it hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.