Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #3 Love Wins LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo we only just got them back together! I can't do another drought so soon. 🤣

IMG_2049.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh dear, I hope Eeyore will be okay without him for the next two days, bless him.
The holiday content was golden. They've influenced me to book a little city break. They're so watchable, no matter what they're doing. I can't wait to see what they've planned. Fingers crossed for Gogglebox.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on here much but I’ve been lurking with intent…!
oh my actual. I don’t watch Gogglebox but I 1000000000000% would if those two were on there!

At least Jordon will be super active online 😂no doubt losing his mind over the separation 🥹

Saw it on Twitter just now so I think so

Stapppp I can't cope

The 2 lovely boys are starting to get dark circles around their eyes! Get more early nights boys! And cut down on the alcohol also! 😁. Granny glitter is looking out for your health x

I hate them being apart but if it means we get more content from Jordan I’ll take it🥰

Reactions: 1
I think Jordan is rather relishing the idea of catching up on tit telly for a couple of days to be honest.

Reactions: 3
I hate them being apart but if it means we get more content from Jordan I’ll take it🥰
Tbh I'm quite looking forward to the 'they're so misunderstood' ramblings of Heny and Jordan turning into Byron/ posting thirst traps for his bf!

They're definitely better together!

• Heart
The "Judge Jordan?" thing is interesting. I wonder if he's going to do something similar to what Rob Rinder did on television? Or maybe lighthearted snippets in something like This Morning?

The "Judge Jordan?" thing is interesting. I wonder if he's going to do something similar to what Rob Rinder did on television? Or maybe lighthearted snippets in something like This Morning?
I remember reading an article shortly after BB ended saying ITV wanted him to do a Judge Rinder style show! Hope it happens cos he would be hilarious.
---
Pap photos!

• Heart
Oh I'm not a fan of Judge Rinder type shows, and I also don't watch Gogglebox, but if it's got Jordan in, I'll watch it!

Reactions: 2
I actually love Gogglebox 🫣 I can definitely see them doing the celebrity one!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.