Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #3 Love Wins LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This darling boy and his feels- being accepted and putting his M-I-L pride of place. He just wants to feel loved 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oop he's spilling secrets, this was a reply to someone suggesting a show called Keeping Up With The Sangha-Southans 🙊

IMG_2057.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
download (1).jpeg
Guys, i may have splurged on this guy because he looks like henry in his dressing gown :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Jordan writing "I now feel accepted" has me in my feels! It's so important to find people that gets you as a person

• Heart
Reactions: 1
IMG_20240103_163008.jpg

Does anyone know who said this? Thought it would've been on a DM comment but they were all actually lovely (except one saying they need to get a stylist 😂)
---
Also if they go on Gogglebox we need to get a blooper reel from them aka them getting pissed and making out for half the time 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2666072
Does anyone know who said this? Thought it would've been on a DM comment but they were all actually lovely (except one saying they need to get a stylist 😂)
---
Also if they go on Gogglebox we need to get a blooper reel from them aka them getting pissed and making out for half the time 😂
It's this Twitter account

He blocked me when I questioned him. I wasn’t even rude. Just wanted to know why he thought the way he did

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh my heart at Jordan referring to Henry as ‘Henry Sangha Southan’ ❤❤❤❤and that beautiful poem! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's a disgrace that Trish has been invited to Drag Con after her homophobia. I'm pretty sure Henry was meant to be going (wasn't confirmed but he hinted at it a while back) but I doubt he will now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's a disgrace that Trish has been invited to Drag Con after her homophobia. I'm pretty sure Henry was meant to be going (wasn't confirmed but he hinted at it a while back) but I doubt he will now.
I can’t believe how many LGBT people are up her backside, yet at the same time are vile and disparaging about the boys who are from my memory are the first non straight couple to come from a show like this. You think they’d be supporting them. Anyway…

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.