Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HC told the truth on the one hand, and also made irony. If you can't understand this. It makes no sense to discuss this here. Therefore, nobody should write to me about this anymore because it seems impossible for us to meet at a common point. I respect everyone's opinion. I expect the same from you. This topic is closed for me. Please do not write comments that require me to answer. Thank you !
Also if weinstein were as strong as you say. He wouldn't be in jail right now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
took a change in society for the women to be heard and the POS go to court.
If only it was a change in society. That may have been part of it, but the main thing that got him into court was that Miramax and his brother were losing money due to the volume of payouts they had to make to his victims. This coupled with the pending Ronan Farrow investigation which would have sunk all of them, forced them to suddenly realise what was happening under their nose the whole time. Everyone knew, but they thought it was gossip, apparently.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If only it was a change in society. That may have been part of it, but the main thing that got him into court was that Miramax and his brother were losing money due to the volume of payouts they had to make to his victims. This coupled with the pending Ronan Farrow investigation which would have sunk all of them, forced them to suddenly realise what was happening under their nose the whole time. Everyone knew, but they thought it was gossip, apparently.
Yeah I know, but good for writing it out and making it clear (thank you!), tbh I was hazy on the details and wanted to simplify it.

Unfortunately society hasn't changed all that much, but awareness was raised and women banded together, which was fantastic, and the expose was in the works (which was quashed previously if I'm not mistaken, several exposes were killed and Farrow had a hard time publishing this one, glad it worked out).

If Miramax wasn't hemorraging money due to HW being a pig and needing to settle with all these women, they might've stayed in business and HW might've gotten off lighter (as we all know, even the law isn't always on the side of victims and sadly fails too many people worldwide).

• Heart
Yeah I know, but good for writing it out and making it clear (thank you!), tbh I was hazy on the details and wanted to simplify it.

Unfortunately society hasn't changed all that much, but awareness was raised and women banded together, which was fantastic, and the expose was in the works (which was quashed previously if I'm not mistaken, several exposes were killed and Farrow had a hard time publishing this one, glad it worked out).

If Miramax wasn't hemorraging money due to HW being a pig and needing to settle with all these women, they might've stayed in business and HW might've gotten off lighter (as we all know, even the law isn't always on the side of victims and sadly fails too many people worldwide).
Yes its shocking but unsurprising that Hollywood will only do the right thing if it means they are losing money.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Missy there's no need to be personal at all, I think I've been respectful to you even though I don't agree with your stance.

You don't know me or how intelligent I am or am not. You don't have to agree with me or share my opinion but you don't get to be aggressive towards me for having one and sharing it on a gossip forum.

If you can't play nice the moderators on this forum will not allow it so again, don't make it personal and attack me or others.

P.s. As it happens I am a feminist, I'm a woman and I support women and want to further womens' causes.
Feminist is not a slur.
I do not think that word means what you think it means. And you don't get to tell me what to think thanks.

Went away and came back because I'm just so... WTF?! :unsure: :cry:

I mean... so women won't get raped if they are righteous, honourable, right with God, able to "see" and distance themselves from the ohh so easy to spot rapists and abusers, be able to defend themselves (Neo style from the matrix when it comes to situations involving multiple attackers I assume) from a larger and stronger attacker and a million other things too.

Right... great, got it, will remember to be and do all of these, gosh thanks so much for clearing up the rules of rape for me...

But if all else fails and the worst happens, it's cool because there exists somewhere in the world a wonderous place where women are believed and assaults are prosecuted and the criminals are always put in jail - coz the justice system is sooo good, and coz of God obvs! - and the victims are treated fairly and compassionately and not victim blamed or side lined or their experiences questioned or minimised at all!

No siree, no victim blaming here at all! Those women who didn't speak up are liars and asking for it or just didn't think it was so bad at the time or wanted to profit from something consensual that is being retrospectively reframed as rape or some such victim blame-y tit :mad::mad:

I just am :eek::eek: at the sheer certainty that comes from such ignorance of the reality of a) the world and b) sexual assault, rape culture, victim blaming and how the justice system fails victims on a grand scale.

Some of the comments are just awful, if you are a good and decent person you don't talk about people who may have had such traumatising things happen to them with such a lack of compassion, and to laugh! :mad::sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This was linked on the Joss Wheedon thread but think it bears c&p here, Missy this is a very well thought out article from someone who has experienced abuse in the industry and it may be helpful for your understanding of victims if you read it.

Missy there's no need to be personal at all, I think I've been respectful to you even though I don't agree with your stance.

You don't know me or how intelligent I am or am not. You don't have to agree with me or share my opinion but you don't get to be aggressive towards me for having one and sharing it on a gossip forum.

If you can't play nice the moderators on this forum will not allow it so again, don't make it personal and attack me or others.

P.s. As it happens I am a feminist, I'm a woman and I support women and want to further womens' causes.
Feminist is not a slur.
I do not think that word means what you think it means. And you don't get to tell me what to think thanks.

Went away and came back because I'm just so... WTF?! :unsure: :cry:

I mean... so women won't get raped if they are righteous, honourable, right with God, able to "see" and distance themselves from the ohh so easy to spot rapists and abusers, be able to defend themselves (Neo style from the matrix when it comes to situations involving multiple attackers I assume) from a larger and stronger attacker and a million other things too.

Right... great, got it, will remember to be and do all of these, gosh thanks so much for clearing up the rules of rape for me...

But if all else fails and the worst happens, it's cool because there exists somewhere in the world a wonderous place where women are believed and assaults are prosecuted and the criminals are always put in jail - coz the justice system is sooo good, and coz of God obvs! - and the victims are treated fairly and compassionately and not victim blamed or side lined or their experiences questioned or minimised at all!

No siree, no victim blaming here at all! Those women who didn't speak up are liars and asking for it or just didn't think it was so bad at the time or wanted to profit from something consensual that is being retrospectively reframed as rape or some such victim blame-y tit :mad::mad:

I just am :eek::eek: at the sheer certainty that comes from such ignorance of the reality of a) the world and b) sexual assault, rape culture, victim blaming and how the justice system fails victims on a grand scale.

Some of the comments are just awful, if you are a good and decent person you don't talk about people who may have had such traumatising things happen to them with such a lack of compassion, and to laugh! :mad::sick:
I am not a feminist, and I never think of being. There is no such thing as women's rights or men's rights for me. For me there are human rights, there are animal rights. It is equal for me in men and women. Anyway You have expressed your thoughts about my ideas enough with ugly emojis. No problem, I respect your opinion. You didn't need to write me in epic form. I don't care about a single word you write. If you wrote it for other people, not me, it would be wiser to write without using my name because I have already mentioned that I have closed this topic. Thank you ! Have a good night !

Well that's nice that for you there only exists human and animal rights. It would be lovely if the world worked to those rules in reality and for people to see beyond their narrow viewpoints to see that for many other people life unfortunately doesn't work out like that through no fault of their own but cool I guess...

Also thanks for the apology about the unwarranted personal attack :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
You don't have to respond, there is an ignore button

Harassment is pretty strong since I'm not @'ing you or following you around the forum, just replying to your posts that you have made in this thread on this public forum.

Maybe if you feel harassed (don't want to be pulled up on unpleasant behavioiur), next time you shouldn't call other people stupid and then be nasty and laugh about people who have been allegedly victimised. *Disclaimer - I believe them, it's just not always been proven in court so I am using "allegedly" here*

Your cry of "harass" is hyperbole from someone who initiated a personal attack and I won't think too much more about it I think.

The only reason I have replied to you at all is because your naivete on this subject matter is the vehicle for a dangerous attitude that is sadly prevalent in the world and it needs to be confronted, hopefully so people like you will look further than your own experiences and beliefs and see these things and possibly help change them.

You went about it in a pretty nasty manner too so that helped. Yet you preach to others about sinful behaviours... Aaaalrighty then!

Again feel free to put me on ignore, you don't have to talk to me at all, which is nice! ;)

Apologies to everyone else for the derail and for being a bit shirty about all that ^ :censored:;)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you realize? Even though I thank you and say I closed the subject twice, you harass me by writing to me all the time .. And you are talking about being with the abused women. How is this a contradiction ??? I did not know how to get rid of you :)
Sorry to jump in but after catching up on this thread if you are feeling harassed maybe you should “make distance” and God will help, that works right?! Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Henry is a predator like Armie it seems he dates cheap women and has a bad reputation for talking sex too much and flirting with younger barely legal co stars and has criticised metoo movement because he thinks its ok to abuse women for his own sexual pleasures it seems. Looks like hes found another cheap gf to cover up his gay bi rumours;

Are Hammer and Cavill friends though or just work colleagues? Haven't followed Cavill in a while, but I've never had the impression that they were friends and the circles they hang out with seem to be wildly different, esp as Hammer's home base is entirely elsewhere than Cav's and their lifestyles also quite differ.

And to be fair, haven't we all been duped by friends and people in general?
If we could all sniff out abusers, rapists and murderers and other unsavory characters, we would have much less crime and much fewer people being shocked over the conduct of their friends, acquaintances, neighbours and family members.
They are closer than they make out
Whilst I understand English isn’t your first language, that isn’t an excuse for your ignorance when it comes to victims of abuse of all kinds and how they deal with or manage it. Women don’t come forward for years because they are terrified of the perpetrators. Your judgement on how they deal with this is foul. Don’t comment on something like this if you’re coming out with such uneducated and ill-thought out garbage.
Thats true many abuse victims don't get the courage to speak out until years later or when other abuse victims come forward with their experiences. Im sure more celebrities will come out as abusers as time goes on and Henry has his fair share of skeletons too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why are they cheap women? I honestly don't know many of the women he's dated and that article is looking for tips on who she is.

FWIW at least she's not some impressionable teenaged lass (y)

Reactions: 10
Why are they cheap women? I honestly don't know many of the women he's dated and that article is looking for tips on who she is.

Lol I know right? This woman looks perfectly normal.

Reactions: 8
Lol I know right? This woman looks perfectly normal.
Yes that was what Inthoight! No one even knows who she is do they? She could be a hooker or she could be a Human Rights Lawyer! Who knows?

Didnt he go out with a stunt woman for a while? When did that end?

Reactions: 4
Nice beard to cover his perverted nature and take heat of his gay bisexual nature with men and his personal trainer. Acting perverted with young actresses and trying to sleep with colleagues is gross no wonder he's friends with Armie.

Its funny there's trolls here trying to cover this guys leachy behaviour that's well documented online and in interviews and videos. Hes a womaniser and sex pest.

• Haha
I may have the wrong end of the stick but are you saying gay/bi people are perverted? Or just that he's a pervert regardless of sexual orientation?

What makes you say these women are cheap?
I'm not trying to police your language at all here, I'm just trying to understand if you are saying that because they are dodgy characters - in which case, in what way are they dodgy, spill the gossip! - or if you're just saying that just purely because they are/were in relationships with HC and it's just your opinion, which is fair enough but I wouldn't personally agree.

Being a sex pest is indeed gross (understatement) but I get the impression that the majority in this thread think there is something at least a little off about him so I'm not so sure about trolls trying to cover anything up for him here...

Included in a pattern of other concerning behaviours, close friendship(s) with someone who is an abuser does make me even more suspicious but as a PP quite rightly said, you can't really judge people on who they know and are friends with. There seems to be conflicting stuff here about whether they are actually friends or not. Is there any links to articles about them being friends or anything?

Reactions: 9
Nice beard to cover his perverted nature and take heat of his gay bisexual nature with men and his personal trainer. Acting perverted with young actresses and trying to sleep with colleagues is gross no wonder he's friends with Armie.

Its funny there's trolls here trying to cover this guys leachy behaviour that's well documented online and in interviews and videos. Hes a womaniser and sex pest.

?
Such a bullshit....

Hes so gay its so funny how theyre trying to cover it all with fake beards and pap walks when Kate talked about in the closet male actors!

• Haha
Angielily you haven't said why the women are cheap?

Maybe he is gay and he's bearding for all he's worth - I personally don't really care if he is gay/bi/whatever, other than it's really sad that people are still being encouraged/have to hide their sexuality in this day and age.

It does come across as though you are just saying the women are cheap for being in a relationship with him and that you are not happy that he's gay?