Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but does anybody recall Demi Lovato coming onto him in his DM's once upon a time? I remember him mentioning it somehow

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes you need to swipe through the carousel post on Instagram 😊
This whole IG account is dedicated to HC's new might-be-PR-relationship!
🍿

Reactions: 1
Wow some people have so much time on their hands. Does anyone else just not really care?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep I was just thinking does anyone really care that much! Imagine setting up an Instagram account about it! 😂
I know right!?! If fun to gossip and I can go down a rabbit hole as much as the next person but I wouldn’t even dream of setting up accounts to show my findings lol. Who cares if it’s PR or not, is anyone really that interested in who he dates? Providing its legal so what?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's crazy how much time some people invest into things like that - on the other hand it keeps us entertained :ROFLMAO:

🍿 🍿 🍿
Someone legal? There are always rumours about him and underage girls, but thee are also rumours about him being gay, so the ' He's got someone pregnant' rumours could be used to dispel those.

Yep I was just thinking does anyone really care that much! Imagine setting up an Instagram account about it! 😂
Blimey whoever set up that Instagram account has really spent a LOT of time thinking about it :LOL: If you can be bothered scrolling to the end, its all the usual 'Oh Henry is so sweet and trusting and he's being taken advantage of by bad people. He just wants to be famous' fangirl nonsense. He apparently used to pick women up in bars by saying 'Do you want to sleep with Superman?' like a twit! And his dog's called Kal? Like Kal El? I think someone needs to realise he's an actor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
HC is boring as duck to talk to, and a seedy weasel with women. If you don't want to wake up itching, don't go there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No new paparazzi pics and no new headlines - all radio silence... do they need to rearrange their PR strategy and come up with a new plan? 😅

No, nothing new. His "girlfriend" seems to be back in LA. Seems like this whole thing was a PR desaster and now everyone who's involved is lying low. The Instagram channel I quoted in this thread is now private but they do accept requests for following and they are still investigating hard :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, nothing new. His "girlfriend" seems to be back in LA. Seems like this whole thing was a PR desaster and now everyone who's involved is lying low. The Instagram channel I quoted in this thread is now private but they do accept requests for following and they are still investigating hard :LOL:
Why do celebs do this? Is it literally just to get on the Sidebar of Shame? I'm no fan of HC but surely he has more dignity than that? Doesnt he have enough work?