Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because english is not my native language .
My apologies.

I disagree with what you say about people waiting to report to the police. Sometimes it's not as easy as it sounds, yes I understand the police will have more evidence if they report sooner. However a lot of people are anxious and scared about going for various reasons which we should be mindful of. I don't think its right to call those women stupid, when if anything they were brave for coming forward, especially in the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am sorry but you are thinking like do feminist. Think equal. For example in me too movement , those stupid women said all that tit after 10 years later !! Why they waited 3, 5 , 10 years ??? If he did harrasment them , they must to go to the police immediatley. Why they waited 10 years ???? Because after 10 years he can not be able to prove he did nothing !! This is disgust me ! And Henry speaks all truth. He try to say ; he have a reputation and he dont want to destroy it for a stupid women. (He dont mean every women, there is so many gold digger ). and he try to say ; same thing could happen any other men and he must to be careful . Thats it . And he have right to think this way . Sorry , I believe you guys dont have enough intaligence to understand him . I am telling to all of you ; God gived to you a brain to use it. Please dont waste that brain and use it !!!!
Whilst I understand English isn’t your first language, that isn’t an excuse for your ignorance when it comes to victims of abuse of all kinds and how they deal with or manage it. Women don’t come forward for years because they are terrified of the perpetrators. Your judgement on how they deal with this is foul. Don’t comment on something like this if you’re coming out with such uneducated and ill-thought out garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My apologies.

I disagree with what you say about people waiting to report to the police. Sometimes it's not as easy as it sounds, yes I understand the police will have more evidence if they report sooner. However a lot of people are anxious and scared about going for various reasons which we should be mindful of. I don't think its right to call those women stupid, when if anything they were brave for coming forward, especially in the limelight.
Whilst I understand English isn’t your first language, that isn’t an excuse for your ignorance when it comes to victims of abuse of all kinds and how they deal with or manage it. Women don’t come forward for years because they are terrified of the perpetrators. Your judgement on how they deal with this is foul. Don’t comment on something like this if you’re coming out with such uneducated and ill-thought out garbage.
Okay , if they afraid of to go to the police why those women keep working that man ? Why they dont quit the job ? And they are working same man on and on ! They are waiting 10 year to blame him :) it is realy funny :)This is not honorable for a woman. If it happened to me , I would all the world up. why i will afraid ? i have only one life and i can loose that life for my rights and honor. No problem..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Okay , if they afraid of to go to the police why those women keep working that man ? Why they dont quit the job ? And they are working same man on and on ! They are waiting 10 year to blame him :) it is realy funny :)This is not honorable for a woman. If it happened to me , I would all the world up. why i will afraid ? i have only one life and i can loose that life for my rights and honor. No problem..
That is YOU and YOUR life, not theirs. Again, this comes down to fear and manipulation. I get the impression you haven’t faced this yourself so I’m not going to spend the time explaining the ins and outs of this. However, you are taking your thoughts, situations and approach as a one size fits all. Some people are unable to just leave a job. Some are too scared to leave as it will open them up to questions. You are being narrow minded and victim blaming.

Reactions: 10
It's hard to say why when you're generalising the women, if you gave specific names it would be easier. We do not know ins and outs but there is probably contracts involved, a lot of blackmail too and even abuse in some circumstances. I don't think we should even have to ask "why" when the list of reasons is probably beyond our imagination. If anything we should support these women who have been through this. You ask "why" don't they say and its probably because of the backlash, similar to comments your making now. No wonder why people don't speak up if they have people like yourself going against them and questioning everything, instead of being understanding.

Reactions: 7
That is YOU and YOUR life, not theirs. Again, this comes down to fear and manipulation. I get the impression you haven’t faced this yourself so I’m not going to spend the time explaining the ins and outs of this. However, you are taking your thoughts, situations and approach as a one size fits all. Some people are unable to just leave a job. Some are too scared to leave as it will open them up to questions. You are being narrow minded and victim blaming.
oh come on ! I will not argue with you as well thats why please don't respond me any more ! I believe we are not equal as a brain . Sometimes everything may not be what it seems. sometimes the perpetrator appears as the victim, and the victim who looks guilty can also be the victim.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Because Weinstein was the most powerful man in the Industry and was surrounded by enablers, throughout the Industry as well as the media. They had worked hard to make it in the industry. Should they have just given it up? No one believed the ones who exposed him. Their careers and lives were destroyed and blind items were submitted to cdan suggesting they were difficult to work with, easy in fact saying exactly what you are saying about them. Weinstein is a convicted rapist and is currently serving 23 years in jail. Are you defending him? Also, unless you know Henry Cavill as a friend and not just as a fangirl, you do not know him. You only know what he and his PR want you to know.

Reactions: 11
oh come on ! I will not argue with you as well thats why please don't respond me any more ! I believe we are not equal as a brain . Sometimes everything may not be what it seems. sometimes the perpetrator appears as the victim, and the victim who looks guilty can also be the victim.
No, we’re not of equal thinking because I actually have empathy. Perhaps read up on these topics before victim blaming.

Reactions: 10
It's hard to say why when you're generalising the women, if you gave specific names it would be easier. We do not know ins and outs but there is probably contracts involved, a lot of blackmail too and even abuse in some circumstances. I don't think we should even have to ask "why" when the list of reasons is probably beyond our imagination. If anything we should support these women who have been through this. You ask "why" don't they say and its probably because of the backlash, similar to comments your making now. No wonder why people don't speak up if they have people like yourself going against them and questioning everything, instead of being understanding.
Because Weinstein was the most powerful man in the Industry and was surrounded by enablers, throughout the Industry as well as the media. They had worked hard to make it in the industry. Should they have just given it up? No one believed the ones who exposed him. Their careers and lives were destroyed and blind items were submitted to cdan suggesting they were difficult to work with, easy in fact saying exactly what you are saying about them. Weinstein is a convicted rapist and is currently serving 23 years in jail. Are you defending him? Also, unless you know Henry Cavill as a friend and not just as a fangirl, you do not know him. You only know what he and his PR want you to know.
Of course, I am not defending Weinstein if he is guilty, I hope ; he will be in prison for life. These women with whom I am angry wait so long because there is nothing to fear. If there is a crime, all those legal treaties will be invalid. If there is blackmail, there is another crime committed by that woman. If blackmail is for the woman's family, then the family and the woman are taken under protection. I mean, no reason prevents women from going to the police !!! and not a reason to be afraid. they are not ordinary women in countries where they are strong with their reputation. Anyway I think that way. And I have respect for your opinion. HC is not my BFF :) I just love him as a human. I love his thoughts too

• Wow
Reactions: 1
HC is not my BFF :) I just love him as a human. I love his thoughts
This is my point! You dont love him as a human. You love his image and the things that he has allowed you to know. He has a right not to offer up everything about himself to his fans but his fans and all fans need to not be blindly loyal to someone who is effectively a complete stranger to them. At the extreme end of the scale, you have Armie Hammer who, instead of going to the BDSM community to have proper consensual sex, picked up his fans and abused his position to get them into BDSM. He managed to do this because his fans believe they 'love him and his thoughts'.

This is my point! You dont love him as a human. You love his image and the things that he has allowed you to know. He has a right not to offer up everything about himself to his fans but his fans and all fans need to not be blindly loyal to someone who is effectively a complete stranger to them. At the extreme end of the scale, you have Armie Hammer who, instead of going to the BDSM community to have proper consensual sex, picked up his fans and abused his position to get them into BDSM. He managed to do this because his fans believe they 'love him and his thoughts'.
I am not loyal to him :) I just didnt see anything wrong with him . And I love what i see and what i hear from him. thats it.but people criticize him so cruelly that they don't know Henry. I feel in need of defense because I love him. And I don't think he's a friendship with Armie in all of his crimes. I don't agree with your brutal accusation even though you don't know it too

I am not loyal to him :) I just didnt see anything wrong with him . And I love what i see and what i hear from him. thats it.but people criticize him so cruelly that they don't know Henry. I feel in need of defense because I love him. And I don't think he's a friendship with Armie in all of his crimes. I don't agree with your brutal accusation even though you don't know it too
I didnt say he had anything to do with Armie Hammer, it was a general comment on fan culture, which seems to be quite concerning at times. Because celebs put so much on Instagram about themselves, people think they know them, and may leave themselves open to exploitation.

Reactions: 4
Of course, I am not defending Weinstein if he is guilty, I hope ; he will be in prison for life. These women with whom I am angry wait so long because there is nothing to fear. If there is a crime, all those legal treaties will be invalid. If there is blackmail, there is another crime committed by that woman. If blackmail is for the woman's family, then the family and the woman are taken under protection. I mean, no reason prevents women from going to the police !!! and not a reason to be afraid. they are not ordinary women in countries where they are strong with their reputation. Anyway I think that way. And I have respect for your opinion. HC is not my BFF :) I just love him as a human. I love his thoughts too
I've been a lurker on this thread but this comment got me.

You say you are angry with these women because there is nothing to fear. I actually cannot believe as a woman you have said this. There is everything to fear. Fear of exposing, fear of being so vulnerable, fear of not being believed, fear of power, fear of losing work/family/friends. There is so much that prevents women from going to the police after an assault, be that being believed, going through intrusive tests/questions, facing potentially the accused, not getting a satisfactory result.
You've directed your anger at the women rather than the men.....I cannot believe your comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

You say you are angry with these women because there is nothing to fear. I actually cannot believe as a woman you have said this. There is everything to fear. Fear of exposing, fear of being so vulnerable, fear of not being believed, fear of power, fear of losing work/family/friends. There is so much that prevents women from going to the police after an assault, be that being believed, going through intrusive tests/questions, facing potentially the accused, not getting a satisfactory result.
You've directed your anger at the women rather than the men.....I cannot believe your comments.
You cannot understand me and you can only blame me. I think with my brain, you with feelings. These women weren't afraid to work with the man who abused them over and over but they were afraid of going to the police? What stupid way of thinking is this? If all this time they kept silent for their work, for their families, why were they not afraid after 10 years? I absolutely do not feel sorry for these women. If only they had a little honor and pride. If they were really uncomfortable with this harassment, they would go to the police when they were harassed, and they would definitely never work with that man again, even ask for protection. It's all game and intrigue, I don't think these Hollywood celebrities have even the slightest human feelings! They know very well how to deceive people like you.

There are countless women in the world, I'm really sorry. they are really desperate who have to endure the persecution of men because they have no place to go and no bread to eat. God help them. I feel sorry for them. my whole prayer is for that kind of woman. 3, 5 are uncertain what the heck they are doing is not for Hollywood female celebrities who have the power to protect themselves but speak when they want to use this for their good

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
You cannot understand me and you can only blame me. I think with my brain, you with feelings. These women weren't afraid to work with the man who abused them over and over but they were afraid of going to the police? What stupid way of thinking is this? If all this time they kept silent for their work, for their families, why were they not afraid after 10 years? I absolutely do not feel sorry for these women. If only they had a little honor and pride. If they were really uncomfortable with this harassment, they would go to the police when they were harassed, and they would definitely never work with that man again, even ask for protection. It's all game and intrigue, I don't think these Hollywood celebrities have even the slightest human feelings! They know very well how to deceive people like you.

There are countless women in the world, I'm really sorry. they are really desperate who have to endure the persecution of men because they have no place to go and no bread to eat. God help them. I feel sorry for them. my whole prayer is for that kind of woman. 3, 5 are uncertain what the heck they are doing is not for Hollywood female celebrities who have the power to protect themselves but speak when it comes to their job.
You've contradicted yourself talking about celebs not being human but then declaring your love for HC. I am not deceived by Hollywood, I think it is a dark place.

All I am going to say on this matter is thank your lucky stars you have never been in a position where you have been abused by someone with so much power. You do not know how you would react.

Reactions: 16

There are countless women in the world, I'm really sorry. they are really desperate who have to endure the persecution of men because they have no place to go and no bread to eat. God help them. I feel sorry for them. my whole prayer is for that kind of woman. 3, 5 are uncertain what the heck they are doing is not for Hollywood female celebrities who have the power to protect themselves but speak when they want to use this for their good
Well if what you're saying is "true" then you're also completely deceived by HC too and you're contradicting yourself

absolutely do not feel sorry for these women. If only they had a little honor and pride
Is it only the women who have to have honour and pride? What about the men? Why are they incapable of interviewing an attractive woman for a job without touching them up or pressuring them I to sex? Do the people who stood by and told these women they had to do it because everybody did it and it was the only way they would get work need 'honour'? What about when women complained and everyone looked the other way, making it pointless to go to the authorities because the entire studio closed ranks? What about their honour? You are defending Cavill for saying metoo makes him scared to chat up women in case he ends up on a rape charge? Well that hasnt stopped him getting girlfriends on film sets, has it? Maybe he's learnt that no means no since saying this in the article you posted.

"But it’s way safer than casting myself into the fires of hell, because I’m someone in the public eye, and if I go and flirt with someone, then who knows what’s going to happen? Now? Now you really can’t pursue someone further than ‘No’. It’s like ‘OK, cool’. But then there’s the ‘Oh why’d you give up?’ And it’s like ‘Well, because I didn’t want to go to jail’.”

People on this thread who have worked with him and said they found him creepy. Maybe that's why they say no when hes 'flirting' and he needs to take a look at himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well if what you're saying is "true" then you're also completely deceived by HC to
You've contradicted yourself talking about celebs not being human but then declaring your love for HC. I am not deceived by Hollywood, I think it is a dark place.

All I am going to say on this matter is thank your lucky stars you have never been in a position where you have been abused by someone with so much power. You do not know how you would react.
If i will see something wrong about HC . I would gladly to say and I would be against him . You can be sure about it. If i am gonna harassed by a very strong man, I still go to the police. Because I know that God is much more powerful than him, and God is always for the righteous. Although nobody can harass me because I adjust my distance to people very well.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The best course of action would be at this point to agree to disagree.

If someone wants to harass or r'pe you , then your distance and even martial arts training is going to do fck all.
If a strong man wants to overpower a woman (even a physically strong one), he'll do so no problem.
And if that man is on top of that in a position of power and can kill the woman's career and ruin her life, he'll do so.

Mira Sorvino had a very promising career ahead of her, was in many things and she disappeared over night. Career was dead. She said "no" to HWstein.
Women did come forward at the time, but no one cared to listen or do anything about it.
In fact, the truth about HW was a running joke amongst Hweird and frequently addressed, even in front of him (jokes at awards shows, satirical sketches etc).

It took a change in society for the women to be heard and the POS go to court.