Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the Zack Snyder movies suck in general. Personally I think he has good comedic timing and should do a little more comedy. Man from UNCLE was so excellent, it’s a shame we’ll never get a sequel.
Agreed, I hate what Synder did to comic book movies. Man of Steel and Batman v Superman were insultingly awful. The director's cut of Justice League was better than the edited one but far too long. I am glad he's gone. It's a shame Cavill could not have been given another chance as Supes under the guidance of someone with talent.

Reactions: 4
Isn't it Aaron Taylor-Johnson? I thought the rumour was that he had started filming.
Apparently he's done a screen test. Nothing confirmed officially on the next Bond.

Can't start filming filming there isn't a script, or director or anything else yet.

Reactions: 4
He is so classy in that response. He must be devastated.
Seriously, 2022 seems to have been a bit of a rollercoaster year for him, yikes. I am starting to seriously doubt all the bad rumours about him. His response to being so royally screwed over by DC/Warner and before that by the whole Witcher writing crew has been nothing but fair and classy. Very ego-free too, I'm quite impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He must be pissed off, he has been treated so badly over superman. Hope he goes over to Marvel in a big role!

I don't understand what he was meant to do over scammers. Depp and Evans telling people it's not them is performative and doesn't actually achieve much. I see so many celebrities have similar scams who constantly keep posting about trusting the blue tick, this is their only account etc....and people still get conned.
Doing something is better than ignoring as he’s doing now.

Maybe his response is due to him knowing what is coming down the line. Possible lawsuits etc. Tooo many blind items have involved him for years. Dude needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
with Natalie of course, who is is apparently not been faithful to according to other blind items.
If she won’t be faithful to him she won’t be faithful to anyone. He’s a dreamboat and a surprisingly good Sherlock. (I know duck all about rumours surrounding him or his reputation btw)

Reactions: 1
Maybe his response is due to him knowing what is coming down the line. Possible lawsuits etc. Tooo many blind items have involved him for years. Dude needs therapy.
Genuinely curious! What are the main rumours surrounding Henry? And do you think they have anything to do with being dropped from the superman franchise?

Have to agree, I've never found Daniel Craig attractive. Henry Cavill, he is handsome. And I'd do anything to have my head held between his thick thighs.
Can't disagree tbh

Although i think Daniel Craig is attractive too, albeit not in such a classic way

Genuinely curious! What are the main rumours surrounding Henry? And do you think they have anything to do with being dropped from the superman franchise?
There have been blinds by that Crazy Days and Nights dude that he is into teenage girls. I think it's mostly because he dated that 19 year old when he was in his early 30s, which is very icky indeed. But he's only dated age appropriate women apart from her, and apart from those blinds there is zero evidence for this being true. People have also claimed he hit on Milly during Enola 2, but I don't know, I just don't see it. They seem to have lovely chemistry in their promo interviews, brother-sister style. I am at a point where I feel people just don't want to accept that such a gorgeous man could actually also be nice? Maybe he actually learned from that one age inappropriate relationship?

Now, having said that, the actress who played Yennifer in The Witcher very clearly didn't like him (zero chemistry and she was kind of side-eyeing him during interviews), which has always been a bit suspicious to me. Ah, who knows!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think nobody can believe someone who is in Hollywood can genuinely be this boring person who'd rather read books, or play video games or paint or whatever the hell it is he does besides the gym so they have to invent scandal. 99.9% of blinds are fake about everyone. Imo he treated Millie in interviews like his baby sister.

Dating a 19 year old was icky - but it is not a pattern.

His fans are also really weird but I think it comes with territory of being famous - they will cyber stalk you, harass your spouse/significant other/anyone they think you are dating. He is private I think due to those reasons. People are scary.

When I met him he was genuinely a nice person who gave zero creepy or bad vibes.

Reactions: 7