Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
There's always been these weird dark rumours about Henry Cavill, and no evidence to support any of it.

Until there is proof, I will continue to wish that I could be between his tree trunk thighs. 😆🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I think he is probably pretty ordinary. Nothing sordid or even -ism going on. He is good looking, well off and is into Fantasy. He has a job he likes but doesn’t necessarily excel, can choose to follow his interests with it and gets good money for it.
I am pretty sure 95% would come across strange in one way or another if they would be in the public limelight and strangers get interested in them.

Reactions: 11

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Oh I just saw that Henry is branching out to romantic comedy films. He is going to play a nerd of some sorts looking for love through computer matching or something. I am happy he is doing that. And I saw a pic of him having lunch with a not so pretty woman who is his friend or assistant. He is not caught up in looks like many in Hollywood which I think is wonderful. Don't see the alleged gf anywhere.
She is his aunt and assistant, not sure what her looks have to do with it…..

Reactions: 10

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
It seems 37 year old Henry Cavill has been in to young girls for a very long time or gay with conquests like Chris Evans or a mixture of both. Why does he still get work? The first link people suspect is about him from their detective work and there are many other blinds about his shady behaviour.

• Sick
  • Angry

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
But he just posted some bizarre response to impassioned fans regarding his love life. It is in the Daily Mail and most people commenting agree he is trying to cover up something. It is a strange letter.
This screams bearding! Why does he feel the need to respond? So some overwrought teenage girls he doesn't know think he's gay and is pretending to be in a relationship? So what. you aren't anyone in Hollywood if you haven't had some gay rumours about you! If this relationship was genuine, he wouldn't have to publish a letter about it, he would just go about his own life and take no notice. Sounds like he's worried because he is paying out $$$ for fake a relationship and its not working so he's doubling down. Have some self respect at least man!

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Why are they cheap women? I honestly don't know many of the women he's dated and that article is looking for tips on who she is.

FWIW at least she's not some impressionable teenaged lass (y)

RealWelshWitch

I've watched a couple of interviews he's done and he just seems like an ordinary nice man to me. He doesn't come across as big headed or smug. He could just be a good actor, who knows? I like his sense of humour too and he likes animals and children, that says a lot about a person to me.. I can imagine his family are very proud of him. If he was a member of my family I would be.

• Heart
Hes had these rumours as you call them for several years of using prostitutes abroad and attraction to youngsters as well as abuse. Only brainwashed fans want to believe otherwise. Hes messed up and so is his personal life.

Looks like you support the pervert and his bad behavior on set and pestering staff for sex and abuse.

You do realise this man has many stds its alledged hes given these to several women and also sleeps with men on the down low. If you'd done some digging you'd realise this. Hes not even attractive as there's more hotter men out there with better personalities.

There's a young woman whose known to several people online who said he'd abused her in awful ways but has money to protect himself.
I support hard cold facts, thanks ever so.
There's a reason I try to avoid knowing anything about the private lives of those in the public eye (if I don't personally know them, of course) - how much of it is made up online by people who've never interacted with the individual? Even if there's a kernel of truth in something to begin with, it tends to end up like a game of Chinese Whispers.

Any time you wish to share hard facts about these rumours you speak of with the assembled, please do.

It's a fact of existence that not everyone will find everyone else attractive. That's part of the beauty of humanity and the ideals of perfection, there will always be someone you find the most delicious being, whether physically, mentally or the whole package. Meanwhile, someone else is going to look at the individual and think 'not for me, thanks'.
If you find him physically unappealing and think him loathsome based off rumours that stem from unidentified sources, feel free (a wonderful consequence of freedom of opinion in the world), but by the same, you also don't need to keep popping in here to tell the rest of us off for finding him a combination of the following: dorky, adorable, nerdy, physically attractive and generally appealing.

• Heart

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
It’s actually quite refreshing that he apparently doesn’t judge when it comes to older women. Some of us may still be in with a shot 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

1001aspen

oh come on ! I will not argue with you as well thats why please don't respond me any more ! I believe we are not equal as a brain . Sometimes everything may not be what it seems. sometimes the perpetrator appears as the victim, and the victim who looks guilty can also be the victim.
No, we’re not of equal thinking because I actually have empathy. Perhaps read up on these topics before victim blaming.

1001aspen

Okay , if they afraid of to go to the police why those women keep working that man ? Why they dont quit the job ? And they are working same man on and on ! They are waiting 10 year to blame him :) it is realy funny :)This is not honorable for a woman. If it happened to me , I would all the world up. why i will afraid ? i have only one life and i can loose that life for my rights and honor. No problem..
That is YOU and YOUR life, not theirs. Again, this comes down to fear and manipulation. I get the impression you haven’t faced this yourself so I’m not going to spend the time explaining the ins and outs of this. However, you are taking your thoughts, situations and approach as a one size fits all. Some people are unable to just leave a job. Some are too scared to leave as it will open them up to questions. You are being narrow minded and victim blaming.

Mums84

VIP Member
Ugh I've just started watching Witcher too. I had heard rumours about him having herpes and recently read he had a boyfriend. Celebrity gossip is a confusing hobby sometimes.

• Haha

timefortea82

I worked on set with HC a few years ago and he’s one of the few actors I’ve worked with who gave me the ick. On the surface very charming, but clearly used to getting what/who he wants.

• Wow

elliebee27

VIP Member
I know someone who went to college with her (in LA) - apparently a nice person but liked the idea of wealth and fame.

His fans just hate her because they hate anyone their favorite celebrity dates though she seems to be using him for clout/attention as well. Blaming them for 'killing her dog' who was nearly 15!

He looks miserable and like a hobo dragged though a hedge backwards as of late...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

pettyicequeen

His current girlfriend is my age and I am only a few years younger - a friend of mine went to college with her - she had nothing but nice things to say about her so I hope they are happy and he gets his family he wants soon.
I saw a few TikToks of jealous women trying to trash her for posting pics with Henry on her IG, saying that "he seems so over her", but... She's in a relationship with him, why wouldn't she post about them on her personal accounts?! Heck, if I'd date someone that hot you better believe I'd take pics of him 24/7. 😅

He seemed super relaxed and happy in those pics, I don't get how you can call yourself a fan but wish him to be single and miserable forever? It's not like he'd ever fuck you, random ass Karen from Texas or Alabama or wherever. People are getting too serious about their celebrity crushes, it's creepy.

• Heart

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I've heard both BDSM and gay rumours on Cavill. Datalounge has some fairly solid tea about the gay rumours. The CDAN stuff I'd take with a heavy pinch of salt. Some of their stuff is accurate but that's usually big stuff that's not very well covered up already (Weinstein etc). The authorship of the website is extremely dodgy.

• Heart