Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missy324

Nice guy! Dumping someone he was apparently in love with instead of dumping his manager! Chris Hemsworth was married younger than 26 and it didnt do him any harm! Also you're quite naive ( and possibly quite young) if you think a'gay' would not get engaged or married young. It's literally what you do if you want to go into the closet. FWIW, I dont think he is gay. Dont know why. It's not really relevant. I like him I The Witcher and didnt really rate him before.
Yep Chris got married age of 27. He chose the love. But HC have so much passion to get famous , he is telling this every interview of him. HC chose the fame. I can not blame him because you can find love in the future but you cant let fly away your dreams. Chris H. was lucky . but normaly early marriage could mess up your dreams. Any way I love HC as a humanbeing. He is humble and nice person. People dont understand him. For example what he said at the time #metoo movement . He said very right things about the women. Some people doesnt have so much inteligance to understand him :)

Nice guy! Dumping someone he was apparently in love with instead of dumping his manager! Chris Hemsworth was married younger than 26 and it didnt do him any harm! Also you're quite naive ( and possibly quite young) if you think a'gay' would not get engaged or married young. It's literally what you do if you want to go into the closet. FWIW, I dont think he is gay. Dont know why. It's not really relevant. I like him I The Witcher and didnt really rate him before.
I am not young :) I have so much experience of life :)I am 36 years old . And any gay will not engaged a woman when he was age of 26 :) if he engaged that means he is not gay :) Actually i dont care his sexual preferency . I am realy pitty him . He was grew up so lonely. Boarding school , careless mother. He was hold on to his dreams and he made everything to make his dreams come true . And i think he is still not so close to his family. In his interview in jersey, the reporter asks him if he is happy to be in jersey. He says " I hated it . What ever He is nice guy girls . If he propose to you . Dont think so much just say "yes :)))

Last edited:

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I started it, but there’s a line between Yen and Ciri (I won’t say which) which just felt so out of place I couldn’t watch any more, and totally get why he left now 🤣
Yeah I'm a book fan, they're not all winners but they're overall good and I can understand why he left for sure.

Missy324

Just trying to point out in a friendly way that this is a gossip site, it's mainly about rumours and uncorroborated tales so we all try to remember to take things with a pinch of salt and not get too upset if they don't line up with what we think about the celebrity in question.

Maybe he's bisexual? Who knows :giggle: the stuff about younger girls I find pretty disquieting as well as his friendship with AH, can someone link to the #metoo comments he made please?
[/QUO
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...l has apologised “for,a “rapist or something”.
Just trying to point out in a friendly way that this is a gossip site, it's mainly about rumours and uncorroborated tales so we all try to remember to take things with a pinch of salt and not get too upset if they don't line up with what we think about the celebrity in question.

Maybe he's bisexual? Who knows :giggle: the stuff about younger girls I find pretty disquieting as well as his friendship with AH, can someone link to the #metoo comments he made please?
https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...l has apologised “for,a “rapist or something”.
You can read at the link

Angielily

Her face was white not black and the body color is a deep brown which is more Hispanic and Native American. I don't see how this is a " black face" on her part and what proof is there that her friends use the N word.
NV and her friends circles use the N word a lot its known shes racist and low level in her circles, shes a cheap industry clout chaser who sleeps around for perks who Henrys management got him involved with for cheap pr and to cover his gay bisexuality rumours. Its not the first time he's associated with such types and he's made controversial comments about black actors in the past too.

lk1957

Nah, there is a very specific type of "above average handsome", male actor that gets shat on a lot, I am sticking to my point here, even though, again, I seem to be in the minority.

Richard Burton isn't classically handsome at all so that's a weird one, he himself made fun of his looks all the time (I find him so hot myself, that man's voice alone could undress me within seconds). Witherspoon and Taylor both absolutely had to fight to be seen as talented actresses (Burton constantly put Taylor's acting skills down because she didn't have a theatre background, Witherspoon literally started a production company because she wasn't happy with the roles she got offered as a petite blonde woman), so did Kidman before she did The Hours and had to glue on an ugly nose to finally get recognised as talented. Blanchett wasn't seen as classically beautiful until Lord of The Rings, I've been a fan of her since Elizabeth and remember people called her weird looking back then. Ah, Clark Gable most definitely wasn't seen as an outstanding actor in his days, he actually proves my point very neatly, as people constantly underestimated his acting abilities due to his insanely good looks. You could name Marilyn Monroe here too, people still seem surprised that she was actually a fantastic actress, even to this day, poor woman.
I see your point, but Matt Damon, Leo DiCaprio both got nominated for their first roles although I don't think either are that good looking. I guess one has to look at each person and see how the career started.

Female actors ( I know you mentioned male actors too) are a different issue. Hollywood has massive issues with women, who may as well be dead once they are over 40 and are objectified completely, based on looks in their 20's. It has started to change very recently and very superficially, but Kidman, Wetherspoon etc wouldn't have been hired on their acting abilities if they weren't attractive. It's only as they have got older and realised that casting directors don't know older women exist that they were compelled to do other things rather than never work again. Hollywood pretends to be creative and progressive, but they are having to be forced out of the 50's. Monroe was used and abused for her entire working life. The reason no one knew she was a fantastic actor was because her employers didn't want a fantastic actress, they wanted a sexy dumb blonde, so that's what she did in order to get work. That would still be the case ifcthey could get away with it. Re male actors, they can work well into their 70's with young love interests, and don't have to be great. I've been watching The Witcher and Cavill is out acted by almost every female actor on set. I could name actors I don't rate who are given a free pass on looks- Cavill is one, but also Armie Hammer and Lily James. In my opinion, none of them are good, but they get ( or were given in Hammers case) a free pass due to their looks.
I have been around for so long now, and I have seen many women come and go. Julie Christie was a looker and considered a good actress back in the 60s 70s and then went belly up. And usually lead women had to be pretty unless you were Barbara Streisand or Liza Minelli. But I guess it is hard for them to be taken seriously at first. Audrey Hepburn to me was beautiful and always considered a good actress so was Gregory Peck, Cary Grant and others. But I don't know their first films.

Last edited:

Msanya36

Chatty Member
What do people think of his Durrell post? People are saying his photo with Natalie the next day is fake? How?😂😂

Ophelia

Oh what about Jake G?
It came from a poster who claimed to be Canadian actor, Keram Malicki Sanchez who started posting gossip on a thread called: Karem Malick Sanchez knows", although it was never clarified. Apparently others started pretending they were him and began posting some of the threads too so it became an in-joke. So there's no way of proving if he ever did post. The poster said JG and HC hooked up after meeting at the groucho club and had a torrid 2 month affair. The threads are entertaining but I'm taking them with huge doses of salt.

Did you ever see that particular thread, @vikka ?

nyamunken22

I couldn't disagree more, the comedic timing he showed playing Sherlock in Enola 2 was great, and he looked great too. I actually feel he has toned down the crazy muscles a little bit and looked younger in the face. Maybe less steroids or something?! Anyway, people who say he can't act maybe just don't understand much about acting. He improved most of the drunk scenes in Enola 2 and it's one of the funniest parts of the movie. He strikes me as a bit lazy in regards to broadening his acting cred, relying on his looks for sure, but that doesn't mean he can't act. I mean he's not Oscar level amazing, but he emotes very well with his face. I still remember the emotional impact of that scene in Witcher S1 when Geralt and Ciri meet for the first time. It was all in his eyes.
Well, seems we disagree. 🤷‍♂️ I my view all he has is looks.

lk1957

I don't know about his sexual activities on the set but he has a very unusual astrology chart with Pluto in his eight house which can be a kinky nature. I saw that she is facing slack from a photo or video of when she was initiated into an African Tribe during some shoot in Africa. I did not see the photo but she claims that she was painted by the tribe and in tribal clothes to be initiated from what I understand. I don't see how this is racist. I see it as celebrating a culture. I have done the same in American Indian Tribes and was honored to be included in their customs. I also have done African dancing in costume with African tribal priests. If she did this to disgrace them or make fun then she should get slack. But a white person can dress tribal especially if the tribe condones it. So I don't know if this is woke zombies making a fuss like getting rid of Apple pie in America or this is a racist thing she deliberately did. Don't know about her parents and Epstein. She does not impress me one way or the other. But if HC likes her, it is his choice.

Okay I just saw the photo of Natalie in the African outfit. She looks cute and her outfit from waist up (photo shot) is the type I've seen women wear in L.A. in the Hollywood area and Venice Beach or other bohemian areas. Her skin from arms up to neck is dark brown and her face is left white. It is supposedly a body block cream the natives use. Why it is not on her face I don't know. But other than her face is white, I don't see the racist complaints. As far as her body being brown, I am white and I used to make it a point to get that brown in the summer. Now you can get tanning lotions or tan salon browning. I look better with darker skin. It makes my hair more blonde and my eyes more blue. I love it. I fail to see anything wrong with this photo. And she and HC have matching t-shirts in another photo so they are getting sickeningly cute. But they seem happy. I admit that I do gossip but when it is overboard, I do not see the point.

Last edited: