Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
You don't have to respond, there is an ignore button

Harassment is pretty strong since I'm not @'ing you or following you around the forum, just replying to your posts that you have made in this thread on this public forum.

Maybe if you feel harassed (don't want to be pulled up on unpleasant behavioiur), next time you shouldn't call other people stupid and then be nasty and laugh about people who have been allegedly victimised. *Disclaimer - I believe them, it's just not always been proven in court so I am using "allegedly" here*

Your cry of "harass" is hyperbole from someone who initiated a personal attack and I won't think too much more about it I think.

The only reason I have replied to you at all is because your naivete on this subject matter is the vehicle for a dangerous attitude that is sadly prevalent in the world and it needs to be confronted, hopefully so people like you will look further than your own experiences and beliefs and see these things and possibly help change them.

You went about it in a pretty nasty manner too so that helped. Yet you preach to others about sinful behaviours... Aaaalrighty then!

Again feel free to put me on ignore, you don't have to talk to me at all, which is nice! ;)

Apologies to everyone else for the derail and for being a bit shirty about all that ^ :censored:;)

• Sick
Reactions: 13

elliebee27

VIP Member
I told the story here, I think!

My son was three or so when we met him. I pretended not to know who he was. He was so gentle and sweet talking to Mini Bee. Just had an aura of kindness.

Obviously, though, these rando haters with insta accounts who call for Henry and Natalie's baby to die are correct. (Can Henry get restraining orders against these people? Genuinely nasty, evil stuff being said.)

• Heart
  • Wow

MooMooG

Do you realize? Even though I thank you and say I closed the subject twice, you harass me by writing to me all the time .. And you are talking about being with the abused women. How is this a contradiction ??? I did not know how to get rid of you :)
Sorry to jump in but after catching up on this thread if you are feeling harassed maybe you should “make distance” and God will help, that works right?! Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Sick

CherryAcid

VIP Member
So I had no interest in Henry until I had a really dirty dream about him. It totally changed how I saw him and then there was The Witcher....Anyway i had heard all sorts of stuff so decided to have a dig and come up with my own conclusions. Yes he dated a 19 year old and had a couple of younger gfs. All legal though, not pweirdo like some ppl like to make out. I mean the comments about Millie Bobbie Brown being unsafe around him are quite disgusting tbh. I think hes got questionable taste in women apart from Lucy Cork, she seems pretty cool. I think hes very socially awkward and doesnt quite know how to deal with the fact that hes not that fat kid anymore. I dont get any gay vibes from him at all, not that it matters anyway. I think he comes across as a huge nerd and he seems like a really nice guy who isnt afraid to laugh at himself. I LOVE his dog Kai.

• Heart

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I don’t get the massive hate because let’s face it, he is not some A-league actor with tons of movies coming out and being in all the Talkshows and commercials. He doesn’t even seem to be that into acting but rather treating his job as a job that he does to lead the life he wants with the massive privilege to play roles that are set into the worlds of his hobbies. Maybe it’s the fact that he is a walking privilege. White, male, privileged pedigree, rich, chooses his films after his liking, fantastic looks, talks a lot about how much time he spends with his hobbies, appears to have the charme of self-confidence that’s not flashy and arrogant but rather utterly relaxed while talking about hobbies that are deemed “uncool”. Now he also seems to have found bliss in a long term relationship and is going to be a father. Sweet ride. At least from the outside. I get why people might project. And don’t we all love to gossip and talk shit? Trash talking is fine. But I do wonder what goes through peoples minds that set up accounts to discredit people they have never met or publicly write truly horrible things. That’s a very different level. I wonder if it’s jealousy about his circumstances (not necessarily him personally).

Reactions: 12

elliebee27

VIP Member
I agree! He seems to have a lovely way with children, I'm glad your little one had the experience. ❤
He was very sweet. I didn't participate much in the conversation! I did not want to bother him but he took the time to talk to my toddler - who was very proud of his double decker bus toy he recently got and showed it off :) I think how someone treats children and animals is a good reflection of them as a person. (He had no idea who Henry was and only later was like, Oh so I met Superman? CoolLOL)

I think he is boring in a pleasant way - I would rather boring and decent than some uppity Hollywood a-hole. Don't think his personality is well suited to celebrity proper. He always seems awkward like he would rather be anywhere else. It is disconcerting a little with his face plus the over-muscled look - personality does not fit the body?

• Heart

notarton

Sounds also like he's always a knob, so no wonder he's always rejected!!!

Why bring in another woman to make someone you have your eye on jealous?
Why look at another woman when you already are with one? (ok, could be FWB, still bad form)

Asking the parents is beyond weird esp such a question!!!! Only some psycho would say "yes"!!

Most easily believed that he liked to be recognized, that's what he lives for.... :rolleyes:

This all does sound like him tbh, weird, obnoxious, perma-drunk, living for the attention to be recognized, people being impressed by him (boosts his ego over the top), skirt chasing (at all times)... 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You know, from what I read about him, he seems to me the definition of a loner and oddball.. and also I think that “fat Cavill” thing stuck in him like.. forever.

Him asking his parents to ask out a bartender for him is very strange.

And yes.. it’s sounds so like him, lol. I don’t believe everything I read, but this person described exactly his frequent behaviour, especially with strangers.

it’s from Celebitchy, explains a lot! 😅

276916FF-3F36-4DF5-B8D5-6C547C03DCB0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

RealWelshWitch

I don't know about the rumours but after watching Witcher I've had some filthy dreams about this man. He is absolutely beautiful! 🥰

• Haha

vikka

VIP Member
The best course of action would be at this point to agree to disagree.

If someone wants to harass or r'pe you , then your distance and even martial arts training is going to do fck all.
If a strong man wants to overpower a woman (even a physically strong one), he'll do so no problem.
And if that man is on top of that in a position of power and can kill the woman's career and ruin her life, he'll do so.

Mira Sorvino had a very promising career ahead of her, was in many things and she disappeared over night. Career was dead. She said "no" to HWstein.
Women did come forward at the time, but no one cared to listen or do anything about it.
In fact, the truth about HW was a running joke amongst Hweird and frequently addressed, even in front of him (jokes at awards shows, satirical sketches etc).

It took a change in society for the women to be heard and the POS go to court.

Reactions: 11

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Okay , if they afraid of to go to the police why those women keep working that man ? Why they dont quit the job ? And they are working same man on and on ! They are waiting 10 year to blame him :) it is realy funny :)This is not honorable for a woman. If it happened to me , I would all the world up. why i will afraid ? i have only one life and i can loose that life for my rights and honor. No problem..
Because Weinstein was the most powerful man in the Industry and was surrounded by enablers, throughout the Industry as well as the media. They had worked hard to make it in the industry. Should they have just given it up? No one believed the ones who exposed him. Their careers and lives were destroyed and blind items were submitted to cdan suggesting they were difficult to work with, easy in fact saying exactly what you are saying about them. Weinstein is a convicted rapist and is currently serving 23 years in jail. Are you defending him? Also, unless you know Henry Cavill as a friend and not just as a fangirl, you do not know him. You only know what he and his PR want you to know.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
HC is not my BFF :) I just love him as a human. I love his thoughts
This is my point! You dont love him as a human. You love his image and the things that he has allowed you to know. He has a right not to offer up everything about himself to his fans but his fans and all fans need to not be blindly loyal to someone who is effectively a complete stranger to them. At the extreme end of the scale, you have Armie Hammer who, instead of going to the BDSM community to have proper consensual sex, picked up his fans and abused his position to get them into BDSM. He managed to do this because his fans believe they 'love him and his thoughts'.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I always liked him because he's an enormous nerd (as am I). It's refreshing to see a celeb play video games and D&D.

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Yep Chris got married age of 27. He chose the love. But HC have so much passion to get famous , he is telling this every interview of him. HC chose the fame. I can not blame him because you can find love in the future but you cant let fly away your dreams. Chris H. was lucky . but normaly early marriage could mess up your dreams. Any way I love HC as a humanbeing. He is humble and nice person. People dont understand him. For example what he said at the time #metoo movement . He said very right things about the women. Some people doesnt have so much inteligance to understand him :)

I am not young :) I have so much experience of life :)I am 36 years old . And any gay will not engaged a woman when he was age of 26 :) if he engaged that means he is not gay :) Actually i dont care his sexual preferency . I am realy pitty him . He was grew up so lonely. Boarding school , careless mother. He was hold on to his dreams and he made everything to make his dreams come true . And i think he is still not so close to his family. In his interview in jersey, the reporter asks him if he is happy to be in jersey. He says " I hated it . What ever He is nice guy girls . If he propose to you . Dont think so much just say "yes :)))
Actually you’re very wrong, you can be gay and be married and even have a sexual relationship with a woman. A friends dad was married young, he was always gay and tried to hide it. It took him until she was an adult for him to finally come out. I don’t think HC is gay but your arguments against it are incredibly naive.

veevee04

VIP Member
He's so good as Geralt in the Witcher. I initially wasn't sure about the casting (I love Witcher !). I was wrong you can tell he's a huge fan of the series and he's nailed the acting of Geralt , he's apparently a bit of a nerd!.

• Heart

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Thanks ever so much. I will have a look and see if I can find it, it sounds wonderful! I love the nicknames, lmao. Vamperella Vein Pop is hilarious and creative, as is Slick Brick, and obviously not hard to work out with that decsription. Although , why Toothy Tile? Good teeth? I didn't know that about Jeremy Renner, either. I have to admit, I got Ted confused with the other Casblanca who owned a model agency and whose s

lmao. I thought it meant something else...and I did a google search. Well, ahem - there's no way of putting this politely.. it's a rim job. :LOL:
Well, I clearly have a lot to learn, I thought the 🥗 phrase meant wanking someone off!

Ted’s column was great, really fun and frothy and OTT. A lot of the names he gave people did relate to their appearances and personalities and as with Brad and Angelina, even the syllables sometimes matched. Lindsey Lohan featured a lot, I think - the column was very of its time, let’s put it that way!

You know, from what I read about him, he seems to me the definition of a loner and oddball.. and also I think that “fat Cavill” thing stuck in him like.. forever.

Him asking his parents to ask out a bartender for him is very strange.

And yes.. it’s sounds so like him, lol. I don’t believe everything I read, but this person described exactly his frequent behaviour, especially with strangers.

it’s from Celebitchy, explains a lot! 😅

View attachment 386188
Aw, this is really sweet. Maybe he is quite shy when he’s not in front of a camera or he worries about people taking him seriously. I like the idea of him being a quiet and gentle soul at heart, like when he posts about his computer and baking bread and stuff. He also does a lot of charitable work for the island of Jersey, where he comes from, particularly the wildlife conservation centre. It’s beautiful there and does incredible work for rare and endangered animals. He really helps out with publicising it and raising awareness.

He might just be a big cuddly bear after all! How nice would that be!

Last edited:
  • Heart

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Well that's nice that for you there only exists human and animal rights. It would be lovely if the world worked to those rules in reality and for people to see beyond their narrow viewpoints to see that for many other people life unfortunately doesn't work out like that through no fault of their own but cool I guess...

Also thanks for the apology about the unwarranted personal attack :rolleyes: