Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now it's explained why he likes he so much :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Whether he is using this latest one for PR or he has found someone that can fit his lifestyle, it probably isn't easy for the romance department being so good looking and successful. It is a dream life to do what you like and get paid enormous amounts of money and perks. But the truth is that if you are a difficult person to please or have a big appetite and have tons upon tons of every type at your feet, you are not going to settle down easily. Warren Beatty was that way until in his 60s he found Annette Bening. It has worked so far, but he covered a lot of ground in his single days. Henry may be the same and likes his freedom to choose whatever. He settles down and he may feel obligated and curtailed. Better to stay single until you are sure. Too many divorces in Hollywood as it is. Great business for my divorce lawyer friend though.

Reactions: 2
Whether he is using this latest one for PR or he has found someone that can fit his lifestyle, it probably isn't easy for the romance department being so good looking and successful. It is a dream life to do what you like and get paid enormous amounts of money and perks. But the truth is that if you are a difficult person to please or have a big appetite and have tons upon tons of every type at your feet, you are not going to settle down easily. Warren Beatty was that way until in his 60s he found Annette Bening. It has worked so far, but he covered a lot of ground in his single days. Henry may be the same and likes his freedom to choose whatever. He settles down and he may feel obligated and curtailed. Better to stay single until you are sure. Too many divorces in Hollywood as it is. Great business for my divorce lawyer friend though.
Yes lots of them are like that. If they aren't desperate for children young, its fair enough if they play the field and concentrate on their career when they are young enough as long as they are making it clear that that's what they want to their girlfriends. Better that than having wifey and kids at home while you go on a shagging world tour. IMO Cavill is not a good enough actor to have a career that doesnt rely on his looks, although he will probably still be good looking in his 50s and 60s and hes a man, but he has plenty of time to settle down.

Reactions: 1
This guy is sick and unbelievable, not only is the pr gfs family linked to epstein weinstein, shes done sick racist blackface stuff from reports and hes been coming onto staff at work and on productions pestering them for sex and now people are wanting him fired from jobs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know about his sexual activities on the set but he has a very unusual astrology chart with Pluto in his eight house which can be a kinky nature. I saw that she is facing slack from a photo or video of when she was initiated into an African Tribe during some shoot in Africa. I did not see the photo but she claims that she was painted by the tribe and in tribal clothes to be initiated from what I understand. I don't see how this is racist. I see it as celebrating a culture. I have done the same in American Indian Tribes and was honored to be included in their customs. I also have done African dancing in costume with African tribal priests. If she did this to disgrace them or make fun then she should get slack. But a white person can dress tribal especially if the tribe condones it. So I don't know if this is woke zombies making a fuss like getting rid of Apple pie in America or this is a racist thing she deliberately did. Don't know about her parents and Epstein. She does not impress me one way or the other. But if HC likes her, it is his choice.

Okay I just saw the photo of Natalie in the African outfit. She looks cute and her outfit from waist up (photo shot) is the type I've seen women wear in L.A. in the Hollywood area and Venice Beach or other bohemian areas. Her skin from arms up to neck is dark brown and her face is left white. It is supposedly a body block cream the natives use. Why it is not on her face I don't know. But other than her face is white, I don't see the racist complaints. As far as her body being brown, I am white and I used to make it a point to get that brown in the summer. Now you can get tanning lotions or tan salon browning. I look better with darker skin. It makes my hair more blonde and my eyes more blue. I love it. I fail to see anything wrong with this photo. And she and HC have matching t-shirts in another photo so they are getting sickeningly cute. But they seem happy. I admit that I do gossip but when it is overboard, I do not see the point.

Last edited:
One last comment and I will lay this to rest. Maybe, the tribe uses another paste for the face which does not have a brown hue. As we all know, face creams are different from body creams as the skin is different on the face. So that is it. Much ado about nothing.

Please sign this petition there's no excuses for sick racism.....

Henry Cavill the star of the Netflix hit show The Witcher is dating Natalie Viscuso, a woman who did a 'blackface' and wore African indigenous tribal outfits while she was shooting a television show in Namibia. She was 25 years old. The N word is used casually by her group of friends. If Henry Cavill can associate with this bunch, it means his beliefs are not far off. He himself claims that the people you keep around are a reflection of yourself.

• Haha
Her face was white not black and the body color is a deep brown which is more Hispanic and Native American. I don't see how this is a " black face" on her part and what proof is there that her friends use the N word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her face was white not black and the body color is a deep brown which is more Hispanic and Native American. I don't see how this is a " black face" on her part and what proof is there that her friends use the N word.
NV and her friends circles use the N word a lot its known shes racist and low level in her circles, shes a cheap industry clout chaser who sleeps around for perks who Henrys management got him involved with for cheap pr and to cover his gay bisexuality rumours. Its not the first time he's associated with such types and he's made controversial comments about black actors in the past too.

I do not like this Natalie girl from everything I have read. And I don't believe he is dating her. But I think calling her a racist is not fair from that photo and the circumstances around it. I have done some researching on HC family and he is very tight with his parents and brothers and they seem to be a very solid group. Any woman that will fit in has to be a solid good person that fits in his family not Hollywood. I still think he may be partial to men. But I don't know. All his brothers are married with kids and they all go to the premiers with Henry. I am very surprised he is still single. That aside, NV is not a type of woman that will fit in his family, so it doesn't matter what she is doing. His PR people have to stop with this nonsense and let him just be.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone. I'm not sure how I managed to not realise there was a thread for Cavill here - one of life's great mysteries, I suppose :ROFLMAO: I used to frequent the IMDB boards back in the day having noticed HC in Tristan and Isolde (history nerd, that's me). It will be lovely to have people to discuss with again 🥂

Reactions: 3
Well here's a discussion for Henry. I'd like to see him in more interesting roles including comedy which he can do. He was hilarious in Hellraiser VIII. I think for a remake of the classic "Some Like it Hot", he'd be great in the Tony Cutis role and Will Smith for the Jack Lemmon role. I can't think of anyone that can do Marilyn Monroe though. However, it was such a classic that unless it is done right, don't bother. But Cavill could do Curtis easily. Many Oscar winners and nominees have done drag and the movies were successful, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams, Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis, and even Patrick Swayze did a great drag queen role and he was a hunk. I think Tom Hanks did one too on a tv show, but I am not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh I just saw that Henry is branching out to romantic comedy films. He is going to play a nerd of some sorts looking for love through computer matching or something. I am happy he is doing that. And I saw a pic of him having lunch with a not so pretty woman who is his friend or assistant. He is not caught up in looks like many in Hollywood which I think is wonderful. Don't see the alleged gf anywhere.

Reactions: 4
Oh I just saw that Henry is branching out to romantic comedy films. He is going to play a nerd of some sorts looking for love through computer matching or something. I am happy he is doing that. And I saw a pic of him having lunch with a not so pretty woman who is his friend or assistant. He is not caught up in looks like many in Hollywood which I think is wonderful. Don't see the alleged gf anywhere.
Be interesting to see him in a comedy role.

Wayne, I have seen him do a bit of comedy in one film and he was okay at it. I think that with the right coaching he will do fine in comedies. In terms of being recognized as a good actor, one must try many genres. Will Smith, Jack Lemon. Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep and more are examples.

She is his aunt and assistant, not sure what her looks have to do with it…..

Reactions: 10
If she is his friend or assistant, why would looks have anything to do with it? It's a pretty low bar for being wonderful if not choosing friends or employees on the basis of their looks is it!

Reactions: 6
People do choose nice looking people to assist them when they are photographed and putting out PR. They hire people who are attractively dressed, etc. I am not agreeing with that. I was just commenting that Henry is not caught up in that. I understand your point.

I have a feeling he could do very well in a comedy. I thoroughly enjoyed the comedic elements in UNCLE and there are several public appearances where you can see his natural humour shining through (was it circa Immortals when he tsk'd a reporter who had read something on Wikipedia? 😂 ).

Reactions: 5