Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had noticed Angielily has a certain way.
You're not suggesting... :eek:

πŸ˜‚
Definitely butthurt that they will never have a chance with him so comes online to just spread rubbish. Dont get me wrong I have side-eyed several things Cavill does but I really dont think hes what Angielily portrays him to be.

Reactions: 9
I don't like him and could easily believe he's a tit of many varieties but I agree if we are disparaging some random woman for being with him, I'd like to see some proof before we start calling her all sorts as "fact".

I did try a while back to get some verification from Angelily on whether it was their opinion or if there was a reason for saying what they have. I'm kinda left with the impression it's just opinion πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
Tbh I did try and find out some more about some of the comments that could be taken as homophobic too, but couldn't get an answer on that either leaving me to draw my own conclusions again...

Reactions: 1
No comments by the poster :confused: but also apparently he's made comments about gay people before according to earlier in the thread.

I do think that poster is trying to stir the cauldron (to stay in the theme of the GIF haha).
He has good gay friends (from comments around) and is a public school boy with the associated naughty wit.
I haven't seen anything suggesting homophobia, if there is something then...🧐

Reactions: 5
Ah, Henry Cavill... I never know how I feel about the guy. He's gorgeous, no doubt, but there is just something a bit sleazy about him, and I wish he'd tone down his gym routine, it's starting to look a bit over the top imo. Can't be healthy to be so comically beefed up?!

Regarding the gay rumours: I seem to recall that his best friend is gay. So I doubt he's a homophobe. Wouldn't be surprised if he's bi, but somehow doubt he's gay, it's pretty obvious that he's attracted to women, and he isn't a good enough actor for that to be all pretense. Of course, being a bi man in the industry is almost worse than being gay, it's harder to sell a "wholesome", coherent image.

He just seems like a bit of a "guy's guy", someone who grew up mostly around men and has a bit of a crass and politically incorrect side, and I think especially Americans then over interpret this as him being a creep or whatever. I remember there was a clip of him being interviewed with the girl who plays his daughter in the Witcher and people said he was being creepy towards her. I didn't see any of that in the clip though. And people are making up weird tit about him and Millie Bobby Brown, but everyone knows she's actually being groomed by Drake. Cavill did date an 18 year old when he was already in his 30s, which is icky.

Reactions: 4
Ah, Henry Cavill... I never know how I feel about the guy. He's gorgeous, no doubt, but there is just something a bit sleazy about him, and I wish he'd tone down his gym routine, it's starting to look a bit over the top imo. Can't be healthy to be so comically beefed
I have the same feeling about him. On paper he is exactly my type but there is something 'off' Maybe it is the overdeveloped muscles and I don't think he's that great an actor to put it mildly but even just to look at and not have him open his mouth hes a bit off putting. I don't know why.

Reactions: 4
I have the same feeling about him. On paper he is exactly my type but there is something 'off' Maybe it is the overdeveloped muscles and I don't think he's that great an actor to put it mildly but even just to look at and not have him open his mouth hes a bit off putting. I don't know why.
It just seems like he would be boring to be around. Like all he would talk about is his "gains" in the gym and whatever video game he is binge-playing. He lacks the sophistication that, say, Tom Hiddleston has. He tries to market himself the same way, as this suave British gentleman or whatever, but he can't actually pull it off. I remember him from The Tudors and always found him far hotter back then, when he fully embraced his duck boy image and also wasn't as crazy muscled.

It just seems like he would be boring to be around. Like all he would talk about is his "gains" in the gym and whatever video game he is binge-playing. He lacks the sophistication that, say, Tom Hiddleston has. He tries to market himself the same way, as this suave British gentleman or whatever, but he can't actually pull it off. I remember him from The Tudors and always found him far hotter back then, when he fully embraced his duck boy image and also wasn't as crazy muscled.
Hes a good looking guy but way too into himself.

I agree, the beefiness is unnecessary. Somewhere between Immortals and Tudors physique is peak tasty. I can understand why for Superman but don't need to keep it.
I appreciate his sense of humour, possibly because it's one I recognise well πŸ˜… maybe I shouldn't have watched so many Carry On films in my younger days πŸ˜‰

Have people seen Man From UNCLE? Felt like his wit played rather well with his character.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that finds the uber muscles look a bit much! I like something I can cuddle but I don't want to be crushed because he flexed his little finger!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree, the beefiness is unnecessary. Somewhere between Immortals and Tudors physique is peak tasty. I can understand why for Superman but don't need to keep it.
I appreciate his sense of humour, possibly because it's one I recognise well πŸ˜… maybe I shouldn't have watched so many Carry On films in my younger days πŸ˜‰

Have people seen Man From UNCLE? Felt like his wit played rather well with his character.
He was great in Man From UNCLE. I think he’s great in the Witcher too and his build really suits the role.

Reactions: 5
I would say I'm posting this solely for the benefits of others but I'd be lying :sneaky:
He definitely fills out his Witcher wardrobe nicely.

1636785606688.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8