Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't get why they do things like that... some blame his manager or an ongoing lawsuit between Legacy (wher his alleged girlfriend works) and Warner Bros. and the possibility that his manager might want to push him into new movie projects with a girlfriend in the "right" production company. I'm going to keep my popcorn ready :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Thank you all for the information. Very interesting. I am born and raised in Los Angeles and have been around film industry people my whole life. I am a retired prosecutor in L.A. Most of Hollywood is bisexual at one time or another. Things may be changing now. But I have seen too many people having to sleep with whoever to get a role when they are starting out. It is a tough industry to get steady work in for the majority. Once you make it, you are set.
Oh and for the record, the law in California on rape, etc. is designed to take into account victims not coming forward immediately after the crime. The Statute of Limitations for most felonies other than murders is three to four years from the commission of the crime or when it is found out in the case of frauds. If you don't get the crime charged by then, the perpetrator gets off. For felony sex crimes, the statute starts from when the victim first reports the crime. It can be 20 years later, but the statute does not start running until the crime is reported. Again this is because victims often bury the assault in their heads until they are ready to confront it. There was some poster from another country who I don't think understood this. But law makers do. Again thanks for the interesting info on Henry. Not sure he is someone I would like to meet.

Reactions: 8
Thank you all for the information. Very interesting. I am born and raised in Los Angeles and have been around film industry people my whole life. I am a retired prosecutor in L.A. Most of Hollywood is bisexual at one time or another. Things may be changing now. But I have seen too many people having to sleep with whoever to get a role when they are starting out. It is a tough industry to get steady work in for the majority. Once you make it, you are set.
Oh and for the record, the law in California on rape, etc. is designed to take into account victims not coming forward immediately after the crime. The Statute of Limitations for most felonies other than murders is three to four years from the commission of the crime or when it is found out in the case of frauds. If you don't get the crime charged by then, the perpetrator gets off. For felony sex crimes, the statute starts from when the victim first reports the crime. It can be 20 years later, but the statute does not start running until the crime is reported. Again this is because victims often bury the assault in their heads until they are ready to confront it. There was some poster from another country who I don't think understood this. But law makers do. Again thanks for the interesting info on Henry. Not sure he is someone I would like to meet.
Do you have any information to share on him? Bit of a random post that's all

Reactions: 3
Well I don't have any first hand info on Henry. But he just posted some bizarre response to impassioned fans regarding his love life. It is in the Daily Mail and most people commenting agree he is trying to cover up something. It is a strange letter. And I fear it is not good. I did find the pictures of him at gay parties on the internet and he sure looks very cozy and touchy feely with the guys and he looks happy. My gut is he has slept with men in the past even if he was just experimenting. On another post here it talks about his living in L.A.( West Hollywood) awhile back. I found that strange as I heard him in an interview saying his first trip to L.A. was to read for Man from UNCLE at Tom Cruises house. Apparently Tom was originally being considered for Solo. Henry claimed he got off the plane and went straight to Cruises house. Everyone for years here has known that Tom is truly gay. Ask anyone in the gay community. I found out from one of the studio lawyers I knew from law school. Cruise is a very nice person from all reports and hides his gayness because he is a leading man in films. Anyway, either Henry was lying about his first trip to L.A. on that talk show or he never lived with his friend Cory here before Superman. His first Superman was in 2013 so he had to be here in L.A. before its release and before talking to Cruise about UNCLE. It seems he is hiding things about his past now that he is a leading man. Who knows really, but there are some suspicious things about him.

Reactions: 4
It's a very sad world when men or women can't be openly gay because it "hurts business".

Reactions: 12
But he just posted some bizarre response to impassioned fans regarding his love life. It is in the Daily Mail and most people commenting agree he is trying to cover up something. It is a strange letter.
This screams bearding! Why does he feel the need to respond? So some overwrought teenage girls he doesn't know think he's gay and is pretending to be in a relationship? So what. you aren't anyone in Hollywood if you haven't had some gay rumours about you! If this relationship was genuine, he wouldn't have to publish a letter about it, he would just go about his own life and take no notice. Sounds like he's worried because he is paying out $$$ for fake a relationship and its not working so he's doubling down. Have some self respect at least man!

Reactions: 10
These statements he makes about his love life are weird, he did it with Lucy. I think if you’re in the public eye you have to accept that people will find something to gossip about. I don’t think addressing it helps as it just feeds into it. I personally don’t think he’s gay but he does play into the media machine when he posts stuff when he has work announcements. I do like his dog and gym posts on Instagram so it would be a shame if he stops posting that kind of stuff.

Reactions: 6
I can’t work out if he does it to try and keep himself in the papers or because he thinks it will convince people his relationships are legit

Agreed. I spotted this one: https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/15/henr...speculating-about-personal-life-14589001/amp/

Doesn't usually work telling your fans what they can and can’t talk about.... Well tbf asking most people not to do or talk about a thing normally has the opposite effect....
Exactly! Surely these people have PR people to tell them they are being stupid? Maybe they don't listen or maybe they all try the same thing all the time so its too easy to spot PR fakery! best not to say anything at all!

Reactions: 1
One thing I remembered about Tom Cruise in the past was whenever any papers or mags brought out gossip about his being gay or that he is infertile, he would call them out and sue or threaten to sue. He was extremely protective of that information. It has stopped now as he is older and no longer the heart throb. But this lashing out at gossip from fans reminds me of Cruises' behavior with alleged damaging gossip. And his marriages were arrangements that certainly propelled Kidman into super stardom. Don't know about the other wife who had the daughter. But gay/bi men in Hollywood do marry women. And yes money is God in the film industry so anything perceived as damaging to profits is kept under or has been. Now there is a trend to spill all at least by the women who have been abused. Time will tell how this pans out.

Reactions: 4
One thing I remembered about Tom Cruise in the past was whenever any papers or mags brought out gossip about his being gay or that he is infertile, he would call them out and sue or threaten to sue. He was extremely protective of that information. It has stopped now as he is older and no longer the heart throb. But this lashing out at gossip from fans reminds me of Cruises' behavior with alleged damaging gossip. And his marriages were arrangements that certainly propelled Kidman into super stardom. Don't know about the other wife who had the daughter. But gay/bi men in Hollywood do marry women. And yes money is God in the film industry so anything perceived as damaging to profits is kept under or has been. Now there is a trend to spill all at least by the women who have been abused. Time will tell how this pans out.
Apparently Katie Holmes was a huge fangirl but she probably did think it would help her career too being married to Tom. It didnt seem to work out that way though. I wonder whether that was because she realised pretty quickly that she'd made a huge .mistake and had to get out. Cant think of ma y movies/jobs she has done since marrying Tom. Apparently she would call the paps every day when they divorced just so she could be photographed as protection.

Reactions: 1
Interesting but I just listened to another interview of Cavil where he talked about his first time to L.A. was way back when he was 18 and when he went for the premiere of The Count from Monte Cristo. So he makes it up for whoever is interviewing him and the story of it for entertainment. One interview, it was to meet Tom Cruise for Man from UNCLE, and how impressed he was with the estate. Another it was with friends for the premiere of Monte Cristo where he complained he had to fight for the plane tickets and he went with a couple of guys and couldn't drink in L.A. So he was in West Hollywood way back when. He is just like many others. He is giving out what he thinks people want to hear. The truth is hidden and whatever it is, he may or may not reveal it. Personally, I think it is better to just not say anything and stick to one story. My respect level for him went way down, but I do like his dog.

Reactions: 3
NDA's are turning out to be not as effective as once thought too, so some beards are going to be spilling soon once they have been used and dropped. Take my word on that.

I've always got an uneasy feeling from Cavill and I don't know why. Like he's the type to be quite nasty and condescending to a woman in private, but no one would believe you because he is Henry Cavill and super amazing and handsome. Or that his ideal woman would be someone very young and malleable.

This is very unfair though, and based on nothing.

Reactions: 6