Help me find a _______ outfit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey lovelies.
I need an outfit for a great gatsby party. I’ve tried the usual Google and I’m wary of those options as I don’t want to walk in and have multiple people wearing the same thing. Help please xx

Does anyone have any recommendations for over sized t shirts that don’t drown you? I want some relaxed outfits for the autumn to wear with leggings etc.

Thank you!

Does anyone have any recommendations for over sized t shirts that don’t drown you? I want some relaxed outfits for the autumn to wear with leggings etc.

Thank you!
I actually shop in the men’s for oversized T-shirts… cheaper, usually 100% cotton and I find them a better fit.

Reactions: 5
I’m going on a night out next month and just don’t know what shoes to wear? I’m wearing a little black dress and was unsure whether to go bare legged anyway so if so for that what shoes would you suggest? I did think of maybe getting some black tights or maybe some black love heart tights i’ve seen on Asos but just have no idea what shoes to wear. Went on a few nights out during the summer and am just not a heels person at all, wore black doc sandals! Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: 2
I’m going on a night out next month and just don’t know what shoes to wear? I’m wearing a little black dress and was unsure whether to go bare legged anyway so if so for that what shoes would you suggest? I did think of maybe getting some black tights or maybe some black love heart tights i’ve seen on Asos but just have no idea what shoes to wear. Went on a few nights out during the summer and am just not a heels person at all, wore black doc sandals! Thanks in advance!!
How about some of the flat ballet shoes or dolly shoes with the strap across that are ‘in’ at the mo?

• Heart
I think it also depends on what kind of look you're going for. I personally hate wearing tights so would go bare legged. A good alternative to heals is a platform sandal/shoe. If it's a bit more lowkey then why not some trainers

• Heart
Cos it be next month, it might be too cold to go bare leg, maybe skin color tights or the black tights or the heart tights do sound super cute!
I like the above suggestions of boots if they go with the dress, or ballet flats or dolly shoes if the boots don't go.

• Heart
Could you still wear the doc sandals?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have you got Doc boots (or similar). Those with love heart tights 👌

• Heart
Thanks for all of your suggestions guys! I have been leaning towards docs although someone did say it’s still meant to be warm in October so if it is I might wear my doc sandals. My friend suggested cowboy boots but I don’t like plain black ones, I seen a nice whitey/cream colour but not sure whether I’d like them with the dress

This is the dress I’m planning on wearing:

BD2B6629-9735-49A7-A35C-1636224DC6B0.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hiya any recommendations on what to wear for a bottomless supper on a Saturday night so likely to be going out afterwards? I haven’t really been out in almost a year and have put on weight so feel uncomfortable in myself so have no idea where to start.

Hiya any recommendations on what to wear for a bottomless supper on a Saturday night so likely to be going out afterwards? I haven’t really been out in almost a year and have put on weight so feel uncomfortable in myself so have no idea where to start.
If I’m feeling self conscious I usually got for black jeans, black cami with a nice belt and jewellery with a blazer of leather jacket. Boring maybe but I feel nice without feeling conspicuous.
I’ve got something similar coming up and I’m going for a leopard print dress belted, if it’s cold a black jumper tucked in that I can take off later. Denim jacket, small gold hoops and multi strand necklace and heels or boots depending on the weather. Something like below. I don’t know if it’s fashionable but I like it.
IMG_9903.jpeg
IMG_9904.jpeg
IMG_9905.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@littlepup I wouldn’t have thought of that but love it and can keep myself covered up with a jumper if I’m too self conscious. Thanks 😊

• Heart
Hello! Any ideas where we can find this kind of skirt but not the Lydia Millen price tag please🤣 ideally all black. Thanks in advance!
IMG_1252.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg