Help me find a _______ outfit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guysss

I thought this might be a fun idea/thread to help each other choose/find outfits for different occasions, whether it be for a night out/birthday/afternoon tea/wedding and so on. I’m struggling to find an outfit for a hen party that I have coming up so any ideas are welcome 👰🏻‍♀️🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't need an outfit but I need hair inspo for a black tie event! Open to any ideas up/down/straight etc.

@lozzapaloozza Is there a theme or just out for drinks vibe?

Reactions: 1
I just need help with a whole new style really. I hate being basic and i wanna switch it up :/

Reactions: 3
I don't need an outfit but I need hair inspo for a black tie event! Open to any ideas up/down/straight etc.

@lozzapaloozza Is there a theme or just out for drinks vibe?
5874A64D-9454-461B-91BB-2F51920630A6.jpeg

5DE0FE63-24C3-4147-BE3E-F070CEE6D52C.jpeg

C80AD8A3-3A7E-4632-A32E-264A14F0F7DA.jpeg

0EED7B80-512F-42A6-B51C-6680C5BECBB0.png

A few ideas!

There’s no theme, we’re going for a meal first at a little Italian restaurant and then drinks afterwards!

Reactions: 2
A few ideas!

There’s no theme, we’re going for a meal first at a little Italian restaurant and then drinks afterwards!
Love the middle two! my neck line is embellished so I think hair up like the second would look 🔥🔥

A blazer/blue jeans/heel combo? I find you can never go wrong with a blazer and jeans. This may be a bit rogue as I don't know your style but I bought this shirt from boohoo oversized and wore it as a dress with just some heels, and also if you're like me and Italian bloats you this hid everything!
Screenshot (7).png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hoping you might be able to help me. I am going to a birthday dinner for a family friend. I’ve been planning on wearing this black leather skirt and need to go with it.

I’m a size 6-8 and these are some ideas I’ve found.

Attachments

Ooo just was thinking I hope there’s a thread like this!

partner is taking me for a fancy meal in city centre, usually I’d be okay picking outfit but it’s in afternoon!
Usually I’d wear a short dress with blazer, bare legs and heels if it was night but during day feels a bit wrong having bare legs?! Or is it?!

Any outfit ideas? I’m not opposed to tights :)

Hoping you might be able to help me. I am going to a birthday dinner for a family friend. I’ve been planning on wearing this black leather skirt and need to go with it.

I like the black one the most, think it looks quite dressy. If the place you’re going to is more casual though, then I’d go for the first white top!

Ooo just was thinking I hope there’s a thread like this!

partner is taking me for a fancy meal in city centre, usually I’d be okay picking outfit but it’s in afternoon!
Usually I’d wear a short dress with blazer, bare legs and heels if it was night but during day feels a bit wrong having bare legs?! Or is it?!

Any outfit ideas? I’m not opposed to tights :)
What about a short dress with a blazer but with patterned tights? I got some nice ones from new look recently to go with a black dress, blazer and heels for a brunch 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3

The ruffle trim cable jumper looks really nice & would go lovely with that skirt.
What is the plan for shoes? The model in the skirt looks great with those boots, do you have similar?

thought i'd bump this thread with a question! 😊

this september my best friend is getting married and i'm sort of in the bridal party - her sister is her maid of honour and we will be getting ready together, with their mum, getting hair and makeup done together etc. but we are free to choose what we wear! it will be fairly warm here at the time, the ceremony is in a church and then reception in a restaurant by the beach. i would like to somehow fit into the theme which is blush/white/black, but since i wouldn't actually wear any of those colours i am unsure of the direction in which to go. initially i was thinking dark green but not sure now. i also don't want it to be too tight and would like to cover up my shoulders.

any advice or ideas welcome! 😄

thought i'd bump this thread with a question! 😊

this september my best friend is getting married and i'm sort of in the bridal party - her sister is her maid of honour and we will be getting ready together, with their mum, getting hair and makeup done together etc. but we are free to choose what we wear! it will be fairly warm here at the time, the ceremony is in a church and then reception in a restaurant by the beach. i would like to somehow fit into the theme which is blush/white/black, but since i wouldn't actually wear any of those colours i am unsure of the direction in which to go. initially i was thinking dark green but not sure now. i also don't want it to be too tight and would like to cover up my shoulders.

any advice or ideas welcome! 😄
Not sure if you’d like my suggestions but some I found on asos

• Heart
oooh help me - I’m going to Cheltenham race on ladies day - we have some hospitality - it’s part of a hen do - I think some of the other girls think it’s gonna be like Ascot but from what I know it’s more horsey/country style? Plus it’s cold!
any help appreciated

Please someone help me find a nice graduation dress 😭 I'm petite, blond. I don't want anything pale pink, beige or black. I'd prefer midi and maxi over mini. Something a bit more modest. Not super tight. No more than 60£. Bonus if it's a responsible company! It's impossible 😢

Please someone help me find a nice graduation dress 😭 I'm petite, blond. I don't want anything pale pink, beige or black. I'd prefer midi and maxi over mini. Something a bit more modest. Not super tight. No more than 60£. Bonus if it's a responsible company! It's impossible 😢
Do you know what colour your gown is, and the little bit that crosses over the chest?