Help me find a _______ outfit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bridesmaid this year, the dress is long and light pink. Ant recommendations for where I can look for shoes that are comfy, I want a very small heel as I'm bad at walking in heels otherwise. What colour would be best? Preferably a colour I can use for other things as I have another wedding in a guest at next year so possibly thinking I can wear the same ones. I'm thinking nude or clear? Bride doesn't mind she just said whatever as long as your comfortable
My personal opinion would be to go for a black shoe. Only because it will go with everything if it needs to be multi functional.
Depending on the budget, I would recommend Kurt Geiger or Carvela, very comfortable fo all day wear.
On more of a budget, try New Look or M&S.

Reactions: 1
My personal opinion would be to go for a black shoe. Only because it will go with everything if it needs to be multi functional.
Depending on the budget, I would recommend Kurt Geiger or Carvela, very comfortable fo all day wear.
On more of a budget, try New Look or M&S.
It doesn't have to save multi functional but would be better if it could. I might go look in the shops see what there is before looking online properly as last time non of the online ones fit well and I ended up having to go the shop anyway
---
Thank you

I'm a bridesmaid this year, the dress is long and light pink. Ant recommendations for where I can look for shoes that are comfy, I want a very small heel as I'm bad at walking in heels otherwise. What colour would be best? Preferably a colour I can use for other things as I have another wedding in a guest at next year so possibly thinking I can wear the same ones. I'm thinking nude or clear? Bride doesn't mind she just said whatever as long as your comfortable
I’d go for nude or more likely gold. I’ve often worn a gold shoe to a wedding as it goes with most colours. A block heel or wedge I find easiest to walk in.
Something like this might work?
IMG_3377.jpeg

If you go for leather, you can apply low heat with a hair dryer and wear them in with socks to ensure the strap around the toes isn’t too tight to rub.

Reactions: 3
I’d go for nude or more likely gold. I’ve often worn a gold shoe to a wedding as it goes with most colours. A block heel or wedge I find easiest to walk in.
Something like this might work?
View attachment 2833339
If you go for leather, you can apply low heat with a hair dryer and wear them in with socks to ensure the strap around the toes isn’t too tight to rub.
Thank you they look good. I have narrow feet though so usually need something more secure otherwise they just fall off so I'll have to see if they will work.
I did see some others on the m and s website so I may go in store and see. I did get some comfy ones from river islands a few months ago so may also look in there.

Looking for an outfit for my 40th night out.
I have a black skort and ankle sock boots that I'm thinking of wearing, but not sure about a top. Maybe a blazer? Just going out for dinner and cocktails in Edinburgh.

Thank you they look good. I have narrow feet though so usually need something more secure otherwise they just fall off so I'll have to see if they will work.
I did see some others on the m and s website so I may go in store and see. I did get some comfy ones from river islands a few months ago so may also look in there.
I’ve had some really comfy shoes from New Look too and I usually struggle with a high instep to find anything comfy with a heel.

Been invited to an alternative wedding. Bride definitely wearing a not white dress but none of us know what colour it could be. Any ideas of how to dress? Neutral? I’m just not sure. Don’t wanna risk a clash by accidentally wearing a dress of the same colour but maybe that doesn’t matter?

Been invited to an alternative wedding. Bride definitely wearing a not white dress but none of us know what colour it could be. Any ideas of how to dress? Neutral? I’m just not sure. Don’t wanna risk a clash by accidentally wearing a dress of the same colour but maybe that doesn’t matter?
If there’s been no indication from the bridal party of colours to avoid I’d say it doesn’t matter

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wear white

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone got any good thermals?
Leggings that I can just wear with a jumper that won't be see through. Or fleece lined leggings if not thermals.
The top I'll probably get from Asda. Thinking they may be on offer now.

Leggings that I can just wear with a jumper that won't be see through. Or fleece lined leggings if not thermals.
Next have some in clearance but I found them to go a little loose at the knees. I kept them for the price as they were just for everyday but looking at the reviews others have said the same.

I got the Sinophant fleece lined leggings from Amazon for about £10-12, amazing but they’re unavailable now, may be out of season.
Primark do some cheaply ones too that aren’t bad but again, only in the winter I think.

Lovall leggings do nice thermal ones. I lived in mine over the winter. For a top, I'd recommend getting a merino wool base layer as it'll last you forever. You can get merino leggings, but with the ones I've tried you need some trousers on top.

I know people don’t like Temu and I bought my favourite thermal leggins from them. Too the point I bought 3 more pairs!
It’s decent quality and I love them

Reactions: 2
I know people don’t like Temu and I bought my favourite thermal leggins from them. Too the point I bought 3 more pairs!
I’ve bought some decent stuff from Temu. I know it’s China and I know it’s unethical but so is being paid 3p over the minimum wage for being an insurance underwriter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lovall leggings do nice thermal ones. I lived in mine over the winter. For a top, I'd recommend getting a merino wool base layer as it'll last you forever. You can get merino leggings, but with the ones I've tried you need some trousers on top.
Just wondering about length. I'm about 5'5/6 and I always find leggings come a bit short compared to what I like. I have some m&s tall leggings and I'd say they are perfect. Would you say the length is good if you got the regular length lovall ones?
---
I did see some on temu and was thinking about ordering from there. I've never used it but I'm been impressed with clothes my friends got from there

Just wondering about length. I'm about 5'5/6 and I always find leggings come a bit short compared to what I like. I have some m&s tall leggings and I'd say they are perfect. Would you say the length is good if you got the regular length lovall ones?
---

I did see some on temu and was thinking about ordering from there. I've never used it but I'm been impressed with clothes my friends got from there
if you’d like to try temu can I send you a referral link? I admit I love a freebie

Also I can send you a link for the ones I bought if you’d like