HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips looked all kinds of fucked up in the new video, I don't get it. All the filler volume has travelled to the sides of her lips. Maybe she's overlined the lips and it looks extra bad?

View attachment 1069783

Also kind of weird to name the video "Best and Worst Luxury Purchases 2022" when we're only in February. I get that she's trying to say it's her 2022 video on the subject but it gives the impression that she's listing her best and worst purchases OF 2022.
It has to partly be because she’s always using a darker lip liner than her lipstick. She does it to add definition, but it’s hella 1999 to meeeee!

Reactions: 3
I always laugh at the fact that, in 10 years or so that Sue’s been doing the whole influencer thing she STILL can’t get to 250k on insta… also not growing on YT. Says a lot 😂

Reactions: 6
Yesterday I watched that vlog (well, listen cause I was doing other stuff) and she was saying how she struggled with the pandemic and how she was trying to be smarter with her money and all that.. now the new video is about what she bought (including a Chanel bag).

Hard to have some empathy for these influencers. They get richer and richer and pretend to show they are being good with money when in fact they don't care at all about their money. Cause their viewers give them enough money to not care.

Does her videos always start with her making coffee? And my God, how much stuff does she adds to her coffee!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she bought a Chanel bag? 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s a Chanel Coco Top Handle. Preloved, purchased via her closet organizer friend who resold it for a client. It’s a weird shiny grey/gunmetal color. I don’t think it will last. If she had trouble “styling” a cream bag, she’s going to have trouble “styling” this color too.

She rambles on and on about flowers and how she normally has a large bouquet on the island, but thinks it will be better with a small bouquet and the big bouquets can be put on the table in her weird dining/sitting area.

Oh and she also ordered 4 more sugary coffee syrups!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s a Chanel Coco Top Handle. Preloved, purchased via her closet organizer friend who resold it for a client. It’s a weird shiny grey/gunmetal color. I don’t think it will last. If she had trouble “styling” a cream bag, she’s going to have trouble “styling” this color too.

She rambles on and on about flowers and how she normally has a large bouquet on the island, but thinks it will be better with a small bouquet and the big bouquets can be put on the table in her weird dining/sitting area.

Oh and she also ordered 4 more sugary coffee syrups!
Oh. My. God…..Same old then? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Yesterday I watched that vlog (well, listen cause I was doing other stuff) and she was saying how she struggled with the pandemic and how she was trying to be smarter with her money and all that.. now the new video is about what she bought (including a Chanel bag).

Hard to have some empathy for these influencers. They get richer and richer and pretend to show they are being good with money when in fact they don't care at all about their money. Cause their viewers give them enough money to not care.

Does her videos always start with her making coffee? And my God, how much stuff does she adds to her coffee!
They’re more like desserts to me 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
It's freezing outside so I'm wearing a crop top.
OK Sue.

More weird clips of her silently grinning at herself. When she's talking about the jewellery she's just watching herself, not looking into the lens. Side note, is she saying recycled gold vermeil?! Why is she pronouncing it vermeel!?

How much is there to say about buying a vase? Apparently a lot, but not as much as there is to say about her hair.

Waves a book around and would recommend it, despite having only read 1/5 and doesn't actually say what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but if she stooped buying designer bags pre-loved or not she wouldn't need Ryan to pay towards the conversion. A 40min vlog that could have been done in 25 rambling about flowers, vases, jewellery, me, me ,me.

Reactions: 10
I'm not a fan of the Chanel Top Handle because of the, well, handle. It's so stiff and just sticking up all...hard and erect. I like my handles to chill a little.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's freezing outside so I'm wearing a crop top.
OK Sue.

More weird clips of her silently grinning at herself. When she's talking about the jewellery she's just watching herself, not looking into the lens. Side note, is she saying recycled gold vermeil?! Why is she pronouncing it vermeel!?

How much is there to say about buying a vase? Apparently a lot, but not as much as there is to say about her hair.

Waves a book around and would recommend it, despite having only read 1/5 and doesn't actually say what it is.
I’ve never understood why she tries to give book reviews. It’s obvious she’s not much of a reader and that’s totally okay. When she does finish a book, it’s typically your run of the mill beach read, certainly nothing literary. She’s really jumping on the “I’m such an introvert LOL” bus these days 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she ramble on and on and on? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t get the bag. Just not for me and she really needs to stop!!

Is it just me who doesn’t worry about whether my coat matches my sweatshirt or not? Perhaps I’m the weird one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Chanel bag wont go with a lot of the outfits she wears so that will be sold by September.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she ramble on and on and on? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t get the bag. Just not for me and she really needs to stop!!

Is it just me who doesn’t worry about whether my coat matches my sweatshirt or not? Perhaps I’m the weird one! 🤣
She overthinks everything! My coat is there to keep me warm and you can't see my sweatshirt underneath because my coat is fastened... it must be exhausting considering all these tiny details. Like the length of the necklace chain matching a certain top....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.