Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sue might be churning out the most boring content on YouTube at the minute... haul after haul of fast fashion with long rambling descriptions of clothes that don't fit.

These videos really demonstrate how limited her vocabulary is as well. The number of times she says 'this goes really nicely' or 'so cute' instead of 'these colours complement each other well' or 'this cut is flattering with this item' or just ANYTHING ELSE. Then she bangs on about something being a staple and keeping it in her wardrobe for years. This is only true because there isn't enough time to wear all this stuff. She could probably wear a different outfit every day of the year and she's still buying more.

Her main source of income must be from the affiliate links from these hauls, it's the only explanation. I've said it before but if she really wanted some basic high quality items she could get some bargains on Ebay or Depop. It would still be ridiculous because she doesn't need any more clothes, but at least it wouldn't create demand from crappy brands. Has the conversation about fast fashion, sustainability, ethical fashion and excessive hauls just passed her by?!
She doesn’t care because she seems to think her followers only want to see hauls. And, like you said, it’s paying the bills. Why bother changing at the risk of losing income and being called on her bullshit? It’s just gross at this point.

At this point, she really needs to take a good, hard look at her choice of USP. She’s basically orchestrating her own downfall with the blatant disregard of social and environmental issues within fashion. And it also shows how uncreative of a ‘content creator’ she actually is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think Sue might be churning out the most boring content on YouTube at the minute... haul after haul of fast fashion with long rambling descriptions of clothes that don't fit.

These videos really demonstrate how limited her vocabulary is as well. The number of times she says 'this goes really nicely' or 'so cute' instead of 'these colours complement each other well' or 'this cut is flattering with this item' or just ANYTHING ELSE. Then she bangs on about something being a staple and keeping it in her wardrobe for years. This is only true because there isn't enough time to wear all this stuff. She could probably wear a different outfit every day of the year and she's still buying more.

Her main source of income must be from the affiliate links from these hauls, it's the only explanation. I've said it before but if she really wanted some basic high quality items she could get some bargains on Ebay or Depop. It would still be ridiculous because she doesn't need any more clothes, but at least it wouldn't create demand from crappy brands. Has the conversation about fast fashion, sustainability, ethical fashion and excessive hauls just passed her by?!
Those are for other people. Suzie is like a celebrity, she needs new everything all the time, she has a full time job of putting on new make up, new jewellery, perfume and hair scrunchies everyday, new outfitsand shoes everyday to inspire others to lift them up and motivate them to work extra hard, so that the end of the month they can click on her links and buy that new whatever it is suzie linked and then sent back.

It's the role of a key worker, keeping the economy going one ugly beige pair of cycle shorts at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did a disclaimer at the end saying she isn’t keeping all the bits.. as suspected she makes money off the affiliate links and using the items with her grubby fake tan to make money from YouTube. Complete trampy way to make money if you ask me & dishonest. Nor did she say what she is returning, so I guess most of it!

Reactions: 7
She did a disclaimer at the end saying she isn’t keeping all the bits.. as suspected she makes money off the affiliate links and using the items with her grubby fake tan to make money from YouTube. Complete trampy way to make money if you ask me & dishonest. Nor did she say what she is returning, so I guess most of it!
Yeah, I find this so icky. The aff linking stuff they’re sending back or stuff they’ve JUST tried on and are like ‘OMG! This is so kewt!’ is a little disingenuous (hell, unethical even) when you haven’t even worn the outfit for more than 10 minutes. And this is exactly why I can’t buy anything these influencers are peddling. I have like 3 I trust and that’s about it.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find her comments a bit off in this video? She never gets over 50 usually and lots of them are saying word for word the same thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell. When she bangs on about how something will be in her wardrobe for a long time or that ‘pieces’ that she has bought now will be suitable for autumn. Give it up Snooze. We know by autumn you’ll have done approximately 30 more hauls and none of this stuff will get a look in. Do you think she believes the utter shite she spouts? I get the impression that she just loves trying on clothes so she can stare at her own reflection for hours.

And since when did ‘cream’ become this mysterious new colour ‘neutral’?!

It’s gross to see how much she bought only to return it all. Really really distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha the irony of her blog post she’s flogging about the best country hotels you might not know about being the ones ALL the influencers get gifted night stays at 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it's weird bc other youtubers i've watched they always say what they're gonna keep and what they're gonna return. isn't the entire point of a haul to evaluate what you got and whether it was good enough to use??

Reactions: 5
Is it a bank holiday in the UK today? Oh it’s not, you say? Could’ve fooled me what with Sue going to brunch and then to the beach on a work day.

• Haha
I love Suzi but this was too much talk and putting on makeup even for me. She and Ryan have had their two year anniversary and apparently her DMs are full of people asking about engagement but she very sensibly says they haven’t had much chance to be a normal couple because of COVID so that talk is premature. She then says they may be moving abroad to live.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like another click baitey ramble is incoming 👀 anyone with more patience than me who will let us now what is up? 💕
though judging historically it’s probably nothing lolz
Looks like another click baitey ramble is incoming 👀 anyone with more patience than me who will let us now what is up? 💕
I think from reading the comments it’s about people asking her if her and Ryan will get married

• Heart
Why do influencers vlog 30 minutes of nothing and then when they go into town film 1 minute. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Who is actually DMing her asking if her and her boyfriend are getting engaged though? The same people that DM her asking for more hauls? Sure Suzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love Suzi but this was too much talk and putting on makeup even for me. She and Ryan have had their two year anniversary and apparently her DMs are full of people asking about engagement but she very sensibly says they haven’t had much chance to be a normal couple because of COVID so that talk is premature. She then says they may be moving abroad to live.
Abroad meaning Ibiza so he can DJ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she said she doesn't receive PR stuff because they haven't got her address since she moved house. Well surely if you were a PROFESSIONAL you would set up a P.O box address if you didn't want them having your home address? like InTheFrow did. No wonder her videos are hauls after hauls after hauls. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she said she doesn't receive PR stuff because they haven't got her address since she moved house. Well surely if you were a PROFESSIONAL you would set up a P.O box address if you didn't want them having your home address? like InTheFrow did. No wonder her videos are hauls after hauls after hauls. :rolleyes:
She’s got Gleam too. So surely they can forward her stuff on to her. How did she get all that Origins crap sent to her for the cooking thing if she’s not giving out her address 🤔🤔🤔

As soon as someone uploads a clickbait video called something like 'we need to talk about this' my reaction is 'nah, we probably don't'.
Why do influencers vlog 30 minutes of nothing and then when they go into town film 1 minute. :rolleyes:
Haha this gets me too, or when they're out and about but just film their own face while they tell you how nice everything looks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As soon as someone uploads a clickbait video called something like 'we need to talk about this' my reaction is 'nah, we probably don't'.

Haha this gets me too, or when they're out and about but just film their own face while they tell you how nice everything looks :ROFLMAO:
Idiots

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.