Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who attends a lot of weddings in the UK clarify whether that silky peach colored backless dress is something that people would actually deem ok for a wedding? I don't think anyone would consider attending a wedding that naked in my country but maybe it's a cultural difference? It looks a little offensive and scandalous to me and I'm not a Mormon or anything.

Especially if you don't even belong to the family of the bride or groom and are attending the wedding as a friend, it seems very inconsiderate to draw that much attention and upset the grannies with your freed nipples.
I'm the same age as Snoozy and from the UK and would never wear that dress to a wedding regardless of if it's being held in a church or not. As a general rule I think your dress should be at least knee length and if the ceremony is in a religious place, your shoulders and cleavage should be covered as a mark of respect, regardless of whether you are religious or not. A wedding is not the place to be sexy and even if it is, you can be sexy without showing that much skin. That's the kind of dress you would only wear at a hen party

Also what idiot wears high heel mules to a wedding, not appropriate for dancing and not the most comfortable for wearing all day

Reactions: 17
Personally I wouldn't and I've never seen anyone wear a dress like that to a wedding. If anyone watched SATC, it reminded me of Carrie's naked dress.

I'm not a particularly Conservative dresser but I generally wear something around/ just above knee length and definitely not low cut/ backless. Because of the weather in the UK I'd also take a lightweight cropped cardigan/ a nice jacket. (Of course Sue will be checking the wind speed on the day of the wedding though)

Maybe it's different for the type of wedding Sue is going to. Or maybe I'm old before my time and I'm actually dressing like a bit of a granny 😊
Totally agree!

Reactions: 6
I'm the same age as Snoozy and from the UK and would never wear that dress to a wedding regardless of if it's being held in a church or not. As a general rule I think your dress should be at least knee length and if the ceremony is in a religious place, your shoulders and cleavage should be covered as a mark of respect, regardless of whether you are religious or not. A wedding is not the place to be sexy and even if it is, you can be sexy without showing that much skin. That's the kind of dress you would only wear at a hen party

Also what idiot wears high heel mules to a wedding, not appropriate for dancing and not the most comfortable for wearing all day
This!

Also, she starts by saying that she based the "outfits" on the shoes but half those dresses look terrible with them! you had one job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This!

Also, she starts by saying that she based the "outfits" on the shoes but half those dresses look terrible with them! you had one job!!
Who even bases an outfit on shoes where you're going to spend half of the day sitting down with your feet hidden... maybe that's why they're so ugly and impractical

Reactions: 10
All I know is if a friend or family member walks in looking like they just stepped out of a NastyGal product page, they will be asked to kindly remove themselves from the premises...but to please leave their gift on the table. Thank yew ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All I know is if a friend or family member walks in looking like they just stepped out of a NastyGal product page, they will be asked to kindly remove themselves from the premises...but to please leave their gift on the table. Thank yew ✨
Remove from the premises without giving them time to take a selfie in a mirror , just strictly confiscating phone 🤣 or throw the phone away very far so they will just frantically remove themselves from the premises right away because then what is the point attending the wedding in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And after putting on my Glossier hoodie, I gazed at myself longingly and endlessly in the mirror! 🤢
Hint hint - send me some free shizz! You guys forgot about me???
28 minutes of Sue fawning over herself while she doesn't wear a bra and makes up words. Smashing.

What is there to say about this? Apparently a lot because she rambles for over two minutes about it.

View attachment 593168

She talks about wanting her wedding guests to wear neutrals because it would annoy her if someone wore bright turquoise in her wedding photos.... but she's happy rocking up to someone else's wedding in this:

View attachment 593175

I'd rather have guests who wear what they want than have someone's left boob popping out on the wedding photos but each to their own

View attachment 593178

What even are they!?

View attachment 593188
Only the first one is passable as a wedding outfit, and then only to a city wedding. Seriously, she wants to be a stylist after influencing, and this is what she thinks is suitable for a wedding?

Cocktail dresses are not wedding guest attire. You are a guest, not the star of the show. I don't like weddings anyway but at least I know ow how to dress for one. Rule number one - always wear a bra.

This is so obscene... she looks like a mannequin or a barbie or something.

My personal highlights were:

A rambling explanation of how she makes her coffee (yes, the one she shows herself making step by step in every single video)

View attachment 588824
Skinny syrups - I knew it!!

So half chocolate milk (coz calories) but then half regular oat milk with a few shots of artifical sweetner and caffeine to keep her going, all over ice so she can't really taste it anyway.

Thanks for the clarification that you are following the biggest E.D. trick ever.

Also beware all the oil in the oat milk suz, that could have you running for a public loo and they're not open atm.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Only the first one is passable as a wedding outfit, and then only to a city wedding. Seriously, she wants to be a stylist after influencing, and this is what she thinks is suitable for a wedding?

Cocktail dresses are not wedding guest attire. You are a guest, not the star of the show. I don't like weddings anyway but at least I know ow how to dress for one. Rule number one - always wear a bra.

So half chocolate milk (coz calories) but then half regular oat milk with a few shots of artifical sweetner and caffeine to keep her going, all over ice so she can't really taste it anyway.

Thanks for the clarification that you are following the biggest E.D. trick ever.

Also beware all the oil in the oat milk suz, that could have you running for a public loo and they're not open atm.
We'll she's full of s***

Well she's full of 💩 so maybe the oat milk can keep her regular

Hopefully the brides who invited her to their weddings this summer will see the video and rescind the invitation, u don't spend 1000s pound on your wedding just to let an attention seeker ruin it

• Haha
Well this explains the huge bag and horrible shoes, apparently she's taking another pair with her. Personally I just wear a pair of shoes that are comfortable but maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Also, in the video Sue mentions she always checks her dress with the bride. Is this a thing that other people do!? I usually decide between my few 'nice' dresses a few days before the wedding and I've never checked with the bride 😳 I can't imagine they'd want to vet every guests' outfit and if they aren't happy with the dresses I own then it's kind of tough!? Again, maybe I'm doing weddings wrong.

ETA maybe this seems odd to me because I'm a pretty average working class person who doesn't go to lavish weddings like Sue seems to....

Screenshot_20210531-213940_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210531-213931_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well this explains the huge bag and horrible shoes, apparently she's taking another pair with her. Personally I just wear a pair of shoes that are comfortable but maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Also, in the video Sue mentions she always checks her dress with the bride. Is this a thing that other people do!? I usually decide between my few 'nice' dresses a few days before the wedding and I've never checked with the bride 😳 I can't imagine they'd want to vet every guests' outfit and if they aren't happy with the dresses I own then it's kind of tough!? Again, maybe I'm doing weddings wrong.

ETA maybe this seems odd to me because I'm a pretty average working class person who doesn't go to lavish weddings like Sue seems to....

View attachment 598114View attachment 598115
No bride-to-be has the time or the desire to approve your dress, Sue. No matter how special you think you are. If you feel like you have to get approval, maybe you shouldn’t wear it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Can you even imagine being so self obsessed that you ask a bride about YOUR OWN dress before THEIR wedding? She really is something else! Most brides are busy in the run up to the big day and asking them about stuff that has nothing to do with the wedding planning is so damn rude.

Reactions: 17
All I do or have done is make sure I don’t wear a colour that maybe the bridesmaids or the bride or groom’s mum’s are wearing but that’s because I’m looking at it from their point of view not my own! Most would never wear white or Ivory but I bet Snoozles would! 🤦🏻‍♀️

if you have to check with the bride, that means you know ur dress isnt appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! And god how uncomfortable for someone to ask you about their dress while you are getting ready for a huge event in your life. How the hell would you say no?! How bloody awkward! God she is even more self obsessed than i thought she was.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! And god how uncomfortable for someone to ask you about their dress while you are getting ready for a huge event in your life. How the hell would you say no?! How bloody awkward! God she is even more self obsessed than i thought she was.
Text to the bride
'Hey hun, is this dress OK?'
(Attached is a weird selfie like the ones we see on Instagram with lots of pouting)

Possible responses

'Yes but please wear underwear on the day xoxo'
'No.'
'I really don't care'
'Wait... is that your nipple?'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her vlog when she got her new car. She cries over such hollow issues.
she literally said and I bleeping quote "Choosing music to add in my vlog will give me a will to die" :O I mean wow!
for a woman who keeps moaning about having anxiety to share things with the internet... does she not realize that people are losing family during a pandemic, but sure, where was your anxious ass when you thought this was funny or appropriate .. :|

Now after watching that and continuously listening to her utter childish moaning and complaining over her "brain" and her "thoughts" .. I am sure, this woman has ONLY first world "issues" and she makes a big deal out of those issues continuously -- portraying an image like she is full of anxiety, when in reality she cannot stop boasting her weight-loss into everyones face.

I am sure Lauren is applying for jobs and going to be bye sister.... pretty soon

Also, I am sensing a very good rivalry between her and Tamara. Tamara in a couple hauls ago, after narcissistic suee posted wedding outfits.Tamara posted a sexy photo cut out in her video and said ..guys I would love to do a video about wedding outfits, let me know if you are interested.

And the day after suzie had posted her Zara Haul, Tamara in her video said, I dont watch these influencers anymore .... I watch a lot of videos where I can learn -- I mean what will I gain by mindlessly watching a Zara haul.. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does it even warrant an announcement? ANOTHER bleeping HAUL.
I think Sue might be churning out the most boring content on YouTube at the minute... haul after haul of fast fashion with long rambling descriptions of clothes that don't fit.

These videos really demonstrate how limited her vocabulary is as well. The number of times she says 'this goes really nicely' or 'so cute' instead of 'these colours complement each other well' or 'this cut is flattering with this item' or just ANYTHING ELSE. Then she bangs on about something being a staple and keeping it in her wardrobe for years. This is only true because there isn't enough time to wear all this stuff. She could probably wear a different outfit every day of the year and she's still buying more.

Her main source of income must be from the affiliate links from these hauls, it's the only explanation. I've said it before but if she really wanted some basic high quality items she could get some bargains on Ebay or Depop. It would still be ridiculous because she doesn't need any more clothes, but at least it wouldn't create demand from crappy brands. Has the conversation about fast fashion, sustainability, ethical fashion and excessive hauls just passed her by?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.