Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah defo. All the crap last Christmas spending Christmas alone etc. was just strange.
Am I the only one that remembers that her film last year was her announcement that her and Tom we back together ??? And now saying she was alone!? Wtf

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that remembers that her film last year was her announcement that her and Tom we back together ??? And now saying she was alone!? Wtf
she did that video of her running through london looking for him and was then reuinted at the end?

Reactions: 5
Yeah like she dragged him in for the content but had actually kicked him out that Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone got any thread title suggestions? Other than “hellomissjordan #2 hellomissboring” (that’s all my brain can come up with lol).
We’re at the point where we should start a new thread…

• Haha
Has anyone got any thread title suggestions? Other than “hellomissjordan #2 hellomissboring” (that’s all my brain can come up with lol).
We’re at the point where we should start a new thread…
Hello miss bore-don?

Or...hello miss Jordan - she's always saying she's smaller than a 6, spends her life obsessed with Instagram pics?

Or....

She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Hello miss Jordan- Tom was just a photo prop, every move is a photo op

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam
LOVE this one :LOL: it’s so bloody true

Happy to start the next thread if we’re all happy (y)

New thread y’all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.