Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop trying to make threads happen hellomissjordan, itā€™s not going to happen. Seriously though, she is getting on my last nerve lately, sheā€™s constantly on the beg for everything - Taylor Swift tickets, collabs. YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT, youā€™re an irritating self-entitled prick šŸ¤¬

I had a bad day at work, sorry all, she is bloody annoying though

Reactions: 5
I totally agree. The way every activity she does (gifted) is suddenly a bucket list item, or sheā€™s on the beg for bucketlist items, if it means that much just pay to bloody go! Iā€™ll be furious if she gets gifted Taylor tickets from a brand! Itā€™s also so weird how Croatia tourist board keeps inviting her back, their post calling her a famous British influencerā€¦ took all my effort not to put a snarky comment on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally agree. The way every activity she does (gifted) is suddenly a bucket list item, or sheā€™s on the beg for bucketlist items, if it means that much just pay to bloody go! Iā€™ll be furious if she gets gifted Taylor tickets from a brand! Itā€™s also so weird how Croatia tourist board keeps inviting her back, their post calling her a famous British influencerā€¦ took all my effort not to put a snarky comment on there.
Oh Croatia, you can do so much better! If she gets tickets I will be so mad - I was already planning to go and stand outside Wembley so I can at least hear the performance, but that will tip me over the edge

Reactions: 3
FAMOUS šŸ¤£ I don't think a lo of people actually know of her. She is so boring and bland. She never does anything. Just because she has over 200k followers doesn't mean she is famous.

Reactions: 4
FAMOUS šŸ¤£ I don't think a lo of people actually know of her. She is so boring and bland. She never does anything. Just because she has over 200k followers doesn't mean she is famous.
Most people actively donā€™t know her, one person I know in real life follows her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s on the beg on Instagram for a Taylor ticketā€¦
duckā€™s sake of course she is. I get people are desperate to go but I get the vibe sheā€™s only wanting to go because itā€™s The Thing to go to at the moment.

Not to sound too gatekeep-y but if she was an actual fan and wanted to see her tour she wouldā€™ve signed up for Midnights pre-sale codes in the lead up to when that was released. I did that and managed to get a ticket for Wembley N1 and didnā€™t hear of many people with Midnights codes who didnā€™t manage to get tickets, it was mostly the Ticketmaster registration that opened the following week.

Reactions: 4
I was going to say exactly the same thing. For such big fans neither her or Ticija did the Midnights presale code.
I dislike her new bio ā€œcuratingā€ is such a dick word, Alex used it all the time & itā€™s such nonsense especially when the fashion & travel she claims to curate is all bloody PR

I was going to say exactly the same thing. For such big fans neither her or Ticija did the Midnights presale code.
I dislike her new bio ā€œcuratingā€ is such a dick word, Alex used it all the time & itā€™s such nonsense especially when the fashion & travel she claims to curate is all bloody PR
Itā€™s like when you enhance your CV slightly šŸ¤£ Jordan ā€œcuratesā€ nothing, she just posts reels of princessy dresses and (not great) attempts at the ā€œold money aestheticā€ which every other fashion influencer is also doing so is oversaturated. And everything is gifted.

I remember when Alex was pregnant and was ā€œcurating piecesā€ for Harryā€™s nursery. No youā€™re just shopping šŸ¤£

• Haha
Sorry to double post but I forgot she existed until today and saw this on her stories. How self obsessed can you be?

IMG_3983.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
am I losing my mind or did she mean to say "decadent moment" not "decade of moments"?

am I losing my mind or did she mean to say "decadent moment" not "decade of moments"?
I think it was a play on words because decade = 10 years and they are celebrating their 10th year anniversary

Influencers are so out of touch. I know it was an AD but realistically who can afford to do half those things in a cost of living?
Also why does this girl have to stand on her tip tops at any given moment? She looks like a tw*t.

Reactions: 2
Can we add wander.licious to the list of out of touch ā€˜influencersā€™, I unfollowed as was sick of all the pr & lying that her trip only cost Ā£10k a year when she didnā€™t include the cost of flights (& deleted comments saying that) or the huge amounts of free stays & cruises she gets, but I was snooping & she was moaning at having to eat out all the time when travellingā€¦ oh no, it must be so hard for youā€¦

Can we add wander.licious to the list of out of touch ā€˜influencersā€™, I unfollowed as was sick of all the pr & lying that her trip only cost Ā£10k a year when she didnā€™t include the cost of flights (& deleted comments saying that) or the huge amounts of free stays & cruises she gets, but I was snooping & she was moaning at having to eat out all the time when travellingā€¦ oh no, it must be so hard for youā€¦
shall I set up a thread?