HelenMaryJo Quite contrary don't you know #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has recently uploaded herself trying on a load of old tat, she referred to as 'high end' Hahaha. It looks like Shein clobber and she looks like a right bit of old mutton, with that ridiculous tat on. The net skirt over a grey knit frock made her looked like a lumpy old fairy!
---
That bland colourless home....and her, an interiors consultant......of a company that was recently, apparently, struck off!
I feel like a laugh so I think that I'll have a gander. I am loving the term 'lumpy old fairy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, I thought she had something devastating to share since she looked so upset. But it turns out she had bought a caravan and the seller pulled out of the deal. And she’s friggin crying over it! Over a fecking caravan! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, I thought she had something devastating to share since she looked so upset. But it turns out she had bought a caravan and the seller pulled out of the deal. And she’s friggin crying over it! Over a fecking caravan! 🤣
OMG..... Someone recommended this bin to Mrs M Caroline...... She said she will check her out. They will be like fkin twins in collaboration!! 🤮

• Haha
It’s so disgusting how much she buys just to film on YT.

Reactions: 2
Watched her Q&A vlog, she said she won't buy Advent Calendars because they are a waste of money but she would be happy to have one if anyone wants to give her one for free :rolleyes:
As for the Caravan she wanted to buy she should of kept her mouth shut. Bragging about how she was going to buy it and it was such a good price. If she didn't like it she would sell it on for a profit. No wonder the sellers backed out of the sale.

• Angry
  • Sick
Watched her Q&A vlog, she said she won't buy Advent Calendars because they are a waste of money but she would be happy to have one if anyone wants to give her one for free :rolleyes:
As for the Caravan she wanted to buy she should of kept her mouth shut. Bragging about how she was going to buy it and it was such a good price. If she didn't like it she would sell it on for a profit. No wonder the sellers backed out of the sale.
Well, caravans depreciate all the time like cars do so she isn't as clever as she thinks.. I unsubbed from her months ago cos she is vile

Reactions: 3
I thought she was very genuine at the beginning, but now it’s just ad after ad after ad as people clamour to send her free stuff. It’s such a shame when YouTube channels, go down the rabbit hole of money and greed.

Agree, I thought she was alright to begin with, but greed has clearly taken over. I mean sometimes I try to put myself in their shoes, who would turn down a load of free stuff? And why not jump on the same bandwagon that all the rest of them have. It's just the insincerity of it all. She will endorse anything! And the woman clearly isn't hard up! It's just greed on top of more greed!

Reactions: 1
Agree, I thought she was alright to begin with, but greed has clearly taken over. I mean sometimes I try to put myself in their shoes, who would turn down a load of free stuff? And why not jump on the same bandwagon that all the rest of them have. It's just the insincerity of it all. She will endorse anything! And the woman clearly isn't hard up! It's just greed on top of more greed!
I will be unsubscribing as I did with Tara and her horses. An extremely wealthy woman with a 1.2 m house several rentals owned in her nearby seaside town and a lettable annexe, top notch horse box and holidays skiing. she is now continually asking for money for her "carrot" fund and selling off her horses horseshoes. It's absolutely ghastly. she was so nice and authentic in the beginning and I loved seeing her gentle hacks.... but there are masses and masses of gullible people in this world who don't see these channels for what they actually are. My thoughts...... don't give money to people who have more than you do. Wonder if the You Tubers get a kick back every time something is sold with their discount????

They absolutely do get something out of their discount code. They make it seem like 'ooooh I've got this discount code just for you because you're so special' when it's all just a ploy to line their pockets.
The old bag Helen clearly lives in a nice house, goes off on fancy cruises etc, yet flogs anything for a few quid. It's not just her, most of them are greedy and grabby!

They absolutely do get something out of their discount code. They make it seem like 'ooooh I've got this discount code just for you because you're so special' when it's all just a ploy to line their pockets.
The old bag Helen clearly lives in a nice house, goes off on fancy cruises etc, yet flogs anything for a few quid. It's not just her, most of them are greedy and grabby!
I'm surprised her and Mrs Caroline M haven't spotted one another online yet... They'd get on a treat 🤮

• Haha
Omg can you imagine those two together?! They might actually clash over who is more superior and important!

• Haha
Plodding around in the hallway with mother of the bride dresses and no intention of keeping any of them. All bought and returned for the video. So sick of youtubers doing this. Like the clothing industry isn't fucked enough.

She has 20k views on her latest 'buy tit and return it all' haul. That's more than her sub count. Are saddo men watching her hauls in the hopes of a flash of her flabby bits?

*I have flabby bits, but choose not to flash them on Youtube

• Haha
Is she still doing that annoying hells bell thing?. She makes me laugh how she always addresses her viewers as 'ladies' - I'm sure she has some old pervs...or young pervs with a granny fetish watching her!

• Haha
Yes, still doing “Haaallloow”. 🙄 It must be saddo blokes watching her too because that’s a really high view count, and she’s never adverse to flashing her bra like it’s important to show her “ladies”. 🙄🙄
She says she has really coarse hair, but at the same time she claims she uses John Frieda frizz ease every time she washes her hair, so the silicone build up over a decade or more has created that weird straw head. 😬

• Haha
Video today she is taking 3 large Ikea bags of clothes back for refunds as it's the other side of her job :unsure:

• Angry