HelenMaryJo Quite contrary don't you know #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand that she is on the holiday of a lifetime and is uploading content?? I mean, is she THAT bored?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to collab with Caroline Mrs M Bucket
Think they'd fight over who is most important
---
I'm in my late 40s so I guess that I am nearer her age but I don't always like her style. Yes, she comes across as hugely superior but she's nothing special.
Nah, you're a good 20 years younger than her! Her style is either really frumpy or she looks like mutton dressed as lamb imo

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is she on her cruise at the moment then? Won't she sink the boat with the sheer weight of clothing?

I can't believe how much she is uploading while on the cruise like it's her job. šŸ™„ She's obviously missing the attention from her Belles. I don't even read the comments, but I am sure they all fawn over her.
She did have to pay for excess baggage. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can't believe how much she is uploading while on the cruise like it's her job. šŸ™„ She's obviously missing the attention from her Belles. I don't even read the comments, but I am sure they all fawn over her.
She did have to pay for excess baggage. :ROFLMAO:
I won't watch the video, but will have a quick squizz at the comments.
---
Ugh - brown nose central.

Reactions: 3
Love it that she's complaining about having to wear a mask everywhere because Covid is running through the cruise ship. :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
She uses disabled toilets because she has IBS and ā€œitā€˜s a diseaseā€. Seriously? Mind. Blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think it's a thing, I know somebody who also does this because it's seen as a hidden condition and they often get caught short.

She uses disabled toilets because she has IBS and ā€œitā€˜s a diseaseā€. Seriously? Mind. Blown.
She's a disgrace....... Being a dick is also a form of disease so maybe she should try the urinals next time... Stuck up cow

• Haha
She has recently uploaded herself trying on a load of old tat, she referred to as 'high end' Hahaha. It looks like Shein clobber and she looks like a right bit of old mutton, with that ridiculous tat on. The net skirt over a grey knit frock made her looked like a lumpy old fairy!
---
That bland colourless home....and her, an interiors consultant......of a company that was recently, apparently, struck off!

Last edited:
  • Heart