HelenMaryJo Quite contrary don't you know #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hah. I have been waiting for this. 🤣 I like her. And then I can’t stand her. She has some celebrity connection somewhere according to her grandchildren. If she finds a thread here she will get quite snotty. 😆

Reactions: 1
Hah. I have been waiting for this. 🤣 I like her. And then I can’t stand her. She has some celebrity connection somewhere according to her grandchildren. If she finds a thread here she will get quite snotty. 😆
Ooh, what's the gossip? She's very glam but quite pushy. Her mum used to travel from the Isle of Wight to London for a haircut. Whaaaatttt?

Reactions: 2
Not sure how much gossip, but I remember her doing a video with her grandchildren and they mentioned they were sad they could not go to a wedding with their parents as there were celebrities there. She then told the kids to shut up, Eh? Wouldn’t you just edit that out if you didn’t want anyone knowing? 😆

I like how down to earth she can be, but then she buys stuff like she’s got a month left to live! Constant shopping! Where does she put all this stuff?
She’s the eldest of 5 or 6? Thank could explain the pushy. 😄

Not sure how much gossip, but I remember her doing a video with her grandchildren and they mentioned they were sad they could not go to a wedding with their parents as there were celebrities there. She then told the kids to shut up, Eh? Wouldn’t you just edit that out if you didn’t want anyone knowing? 😆

I like how down to earth she can be, but then she buys stuff like she’s got a month left to live! Constant shopping! Where does she put all this stuff?
She’s the eldest of 5 or 6? Thank could explain the pushy. 😄
Oh totally! I must admit that I didn't watch the grandchildren video nor much of her mum's appearance as they're pretty cringey. I agree about the shopping - it's totally OTT and although she clearly has a 5 bed or so detached newbuild there's no way that she can store all of those M&S hauls.

Did you watch a recent one where she mentioned that one of her commentors had questioned her excessive splurging during the cost of living crisis? She'd apparently ranted into the camera but didn't use the footage. We're all supposed to scroll right on. Right.

I think nearly everything she shows in her try on hauls gets returned.
I get that impression too. Those shiny vinyl M&S trews look pretty bad though. Step away HMJ.

Reactions: 3
Me too - can't she film in the changing room in the New Forest branch of M&S or wherever she goes?
Well, I would have a problem with someone clogging up a changing room to film loads of clothes, but of course she wouldn't buy and return in person because that would take too long. If that is all she has for content, she's going to flop soon. She did a cooking video, but then pulled a hair out of the cake mix. Why not edit that out?? :sick::sick::rolleyes:😂😂

• Haha
It's the haul in the hall! :rolleyes: 😂 TBF, I think it's one of the rooms with the best light and plain walls. I call it a room because the hall is massive.

• Haha
Well, I would have a problem with someone clogging up a changing room to film loads of clothes, but of course she wouldn't buy and return in person because that would take too long. If that is all she has for content, she's going to flop soon. She did a cooking video, but then pulled a hair out of the cake mix. Why not edit that out?? :sick::sick::rolleyes:😂😂
That's true, especially after Covid. She couldn't stomp up and down in front of the camera in such a confined space either 😉

She likes to film in the 'foyer' of her home rather than one of the rooms for some odd reason
She's a show off; I always think that her round table with a pillar candle on it looks a bit like Charlotte from Sex and the City's Park Avenue style.

It's the haul in the hall! :rolleyes: 😂 TBF, I think it's one of the rooms with the best light and plain walls. I call it a room because the hall is massive.
It is bloody huge. I keep wondering whether the door behind her leads to a downstairs cloakroom but I am sad like that 😃 😀 😄

• Haha
I've noticed that she really needs to use purple shampoo on her hair! It would look so much nicer being silver than yellow stained gray.

I've noticed that she really needs to use purple shampoo on her hair! It would look so much nicer being silver than yellow stained gray.
Defo - I've been using the purple shampoo I forgot I owned and it's taken my hair down to a nice ashy blonde. Being slightly bitchy here, but she's got quite a sun damaged décolleté.

I'm watching the Next haul now - will she be chartering another ship for her extensive cruise 🛳 wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does HMJ sell her clothes off on Depop/eBay etc? She surely cannot keep them all?

---

The shoes she was wearing during the M&S haul looked like goat hooves.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does HMJ sell her clothes off on Depop/eBay etc? She surely cannot keep them all?

---

The shoes she was wearing during the M&S haul looked like goat hooves.
No she says quite often that everything just gets returned. She prefers to return them in store apparently, goodness knows what the staff must think of her turning up with armfuls of returns.

No she says quite often that everything just gets returned. She prefers to return them in store apparently, goodness knows what the staff must think of her turning up with armfuls of returns.
I reckon that she'll be banned from the M&S branch nearest the New Forest or wherever she lives? She mentioned that some of her "Hells' Belles" have asked to buy stuff off of her, but she is reluctant to do anything further. I think that I unsubscribed yesterday as she's boring me rigid. I will still check this thread though.

---

Mrs Tumnus
Nail hit on head :) - plus she lives in the woods.

• Haha
Almost a ten minute ad on her jumpsuit video, and no AD marked anywhere?

I noticed in the previous video, she had no shame in hiding that she bought the clothes just to show on YT and didn't need any of them, or wasn't keeping any of them. Yeh, nice waste of resources during these tough times. Read the room!!

Almost a ten minute ad on her jumpsuit video, and no AD marked anywhere?

I noticed in the previous video, she had no shame in hiding that she bought the clothes just to show on YT and didn't need any of them, or wasn't keeping any of them. Yeh, nice waste of resources during these tough times. Read the room!!
She really should adhere to the rules regarding the ADs. She only gets sent crap stuff IMO. Her bra video a few months ago was silly as she didn't show them on because of some 'dodgy male comments'. Sigh!