HelenMaryJo Quite contrary don't you know #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really should adhere to the rules regarding the ADs. She only gets sent crap stuff IMO. Her bra video a few months ago was silly as she didn't show them on because of some 'dodgy male comments'. Sigh!
Dodgy male comments?? From guys who like watching OAP's modelling underwear?? She wishes........ 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's the internet. 🤷‍♀️ To be fair to her, I am sure there are dodgy blokes wanting to watch her try on bras because some blokes will duck a ham sandwich.
Thanks Kathy Burke for that quote. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's the internet. 🤷‍♀️ To be fair to her, I am sure there are dodgy blokes wanting to watch her try on bras because some blokes will duck a ham sandwich.
Thanks Kathy Burke for that quote. :LOL:
Yep, you're absolutely right. She did don a thin top though to titillate all of her male fanbase. Hel's Belles/Hel's Blokez.

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought it was just me, but i really cannot stand her, she tries to be posh, has a strange accent, but isnt remotely posh or wealthy at all, with her Airbnb lodgers ! Cannot stand seeing grandchildren and old mums either and she pushes both. Old ma particularly tragic with her fussy hairdresser tale, with a few strands of hair, much like helen. Nope, I just cannot stand her.
---

I reckon that she'll be banned from the M&S branch nearest the New Forest or wherever she lives? She mentioned that some of her "Hells' Belles" have asked to buy stuff off of her, but she is reluctant to do anything further. I think that I unsubscribed yesterday as she's boring me rigid. I will still check this thread though.

---

Nail hit on head :) - plus she lives in the woods.
What about the way overpriced junk jewellery she keeps pushing?? £400 for good plated earrings?? Hideous old tat.
---

Hah. I have been waiting for this. 🤣 I like her. And then I can’t stand her. She has some celebrity connection somewhere according to her grandchildren. If she finds a thread here she will get quite snotty. 😆
Celebrity connections??? Must be someone she models herself on, like Penelope keith!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I thought it was just me, but i really cannot stand her, she tries to be posh, has a strange accent, but isnt remotely posh or wealthy at all, with her Airbnb lodgers ! Cannot stand seeing grandchildren and old mums either and she pushes both. Old ma particularly tragic with her fussy hairdresser tale, with a few strands of hair, much like helen. Nope, I just cannot stand her.
---

What about the way overpriced junk jewellery she keeps pushing?? £400 for good plated earrings?? Hideous old tat.
---

Celebrity connections??? Must be someone she models herself on, like Penelope keith!!!
Well said!!!! Yes, she HMJ is so up herself it's untrue and I couldn't give a shiny tit about her old ma or annoying grandchildren. I've never checked out the price point of her daughter's jewellery but that's taking the piss for plate.

• Haha
---

---

🤣 🤣 Penelope Keith.... More like Anne Widdecombe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the latest she admitted her husband had the name “poor old Rob” because she was “apparently such an ogre”. Yeh, I can see that, Helen. I can see that. 😂

• Haha
In the latest she admitted her husband had the name “poor old Rob” because she was “apparently such an ogre”. Yeh, I can see that, Helen. I can see that. 😂
He's almost certainly "poor" when the credit card 💳 bill arrives. Oh, wait - she sends everything back doesn't she? What a lot of credits and debits she must have to cope with. Poor love 😞

• Haha
She really is awful. The way she slurs words, (does she drink before she records?).The way she waddles away from the camera, ugh, shes unbearable. A big old bland, totally colourless woman in her equally colourless home. And please, spare people the grandchild and mother bits!

• Heart
She really is awful. The way she slurs words, (does she drink before she records?).The way she waddles away from the camera, ugh, shes unbearable. A big old bland, totally colourless woman in her equally colourless home. And please, spare people the grandchild and mother bits!
Well said. I initially quite liked the thought that she was a similar size to me but over the course of umpteen videos I've gotten sick of her swanning around in a hall the same size as some people's living rooms and boasting on about everything.

I agree she is definitely new money who thinks they’re much posher than they are. I cannot stand the waste. Just buying tit to show on YT and then returning it. WHAT FOR?
Her mum called her boring. Smart woman. 😂
Standing up for her a bit: she waddles because she has a bad hip, and I think waiting to get a new one. Can’t remember because the explanation was soooo long. 🥱 Her voice is really weird too. Like she’s gargling TCP. 😂

• Haha
I agree she is definitely new money who thinks they’re much posher than they are. I cannot stand the waste. Just buying tit to show on YT and then returning it. WHAT FOR?
Her mum called her boring. Smart woman. 😂
Standing up for her a bit: she waddles because she has a bad hip, and I think waiting to get a new one. Can’t remember because the explanation was soooo long. 🥱 Her voice is really weird too. Like she’s gargling TCP. 😂
She's like an older version of Gem Lo Valentine but with a labradoodle instead of a gang of gerbils.

I had noted her bad hip but I guess it just wore out like my mum's did? I know Mr HMJ had a heart attack too. Did Old Ma realky call her boring? I am going to have to resubscribe now 😃 😀

• Haha
She's so boring, none of us can say anything, but I did note that she flashed several bras for her pervy followers. 😬 🙄

• Wow
It was free! One of her Bravissimo ads without declaring an ad.
Today's bore-fest was the first SIXTEEN minutes of her video driving to the IOW in the rain. 🥴😴😴

• Wow
It was free! One of her Bravissimo ads without declaring an ad.
Today's bore-fest was the first SIXTEEN minutes of her video driving to the IOW in the rain. 🥴😴😴
Hmm, that sounds most underhand. She's always mentioning Bravissimo, so it's interesting that she's got a freebie.

Is the IOW video some weird kind of ASMR thing?
---
Screenshot_20230319_185833_YouTube.jpg

Yes, it was soooo funny that I had to literally stitch my sides together!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had to unsub from this stuck up witch.... She makes Caroline/Mrs M look like an angel

• Haha
I'm not sure what to make of her. I'm not her target audience (in my 30's) so maybe why i find her a bit boring. Sometimes I think she comes across nice but you can tell she's got a superior bitchy undertone to her. I can imagine her being rude to staff in shops and she's not someone you'd want to get on the wrong side of. She's very defensive and doesn't seem to take any criticism very well. Can imagine she was a cow to work for.

• Heart
I'm not sure what to make of her. I'm not her target audience (in my 30's) so maybe why i find her a bit boring. Sometimes I think she comes across nice but you can tell she's got a superior bitchy undertone to her. I can imagine her being rude to staff in shops and she's not someone you'd want to get on the wrong side of. She's very defensive and doesn't seem to take any criticism very well. Can imagine she was a cow to work for.
I'm in my late 40s so I guess that I am nearer her age but I don't always like her style. Yes, she comes across as hugely superior but she's nothing special.