Helen wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats that? Hadn't heard this.
@Jellybb I'm a big Aisleyne admirer, sometimes I pop on to secret celeb gossip and mention her crazy stuff but nobody is interested :cry:
I saw it on the BB thread on this site, think it was number 2 towards the end

Reactions: 1
Sam seems like an attention seeking child he always does these videos about things an just states the obvious what we already know and repeats himself for 4 minutes in a video, he doesn’t actually tell us anything we don’t know. He does videos like it’s news he needs to get a grip. Always like if u see me about come up I’m approachable like he’s some sort of Hollywood A lister. I don’t get the fuss tbh

Reactions: 13
Whats that? Hadn't heard this.
@Jellybb I'm a big Aisleyne admirer, sometimes I pop on to secret celeb gossip and mention her crazy stuff but nobody is interested :cry:
I don’t think there is a photoshopped image of her and Amy but before Amy died aisleyne leeched onto her for a while and made a huge Dramatic display after she died 🥴 I have a love hate thing with aisleyne! She is just incredibly immature and says the MOST STUPID THINGS 🥴 duck it I’ll make a thread

Seems as she’s popping up everywhere with an opinion on absolutely EVERYTHING🥴 Here’s a thread for the original gangsta Aisleyne 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ooo who's she talking about in her stories?

And curious about what the James English accusations were. I remember seeing his Instagram post for the podcast. And I thought he looked quite erm the 'Ike' do we call it here 😂. Just how he was holding her. I don't really remember but he deleted it now after the Sam tiff by the looks of it. 😂 How do they know each other? Anyone know?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Where’s the Sam thread gone from here? I just wanted to say that the ‘people’ he blocked from his story whose names he displayed were not grasses or snitches or whatever he said but a load of Turkish and Russian bot accounts. He basically played himself there and showed his followers are bots ie paid for 😂😂 the names were all foreign or were things like abc123 and he was saying they were snitches😂
Anyway I’m more inclined to believe Helen now about the whole debacle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where’s the Sam thread gone from here? I just wanted to say that the ‘people’ he blocked from his story whose names he displayed were not grasses or snitches or whatever he said but a load of Turkish and Russian bot accounts. He basically played himself there and showed his followers are bots ie paid for 😂😂 the names were all foreign or were things like abc123 and he was saying they were snitches😂
That carry on about blocking people calling them rats or spy’s was it? What’s that all about ? He’s getting very paro 👀👀

• Haha
Here's the thread 👍🏻 https://tattle.life/threads/sam-walker.18292/

Reactions: 1
Y[/QUOTE]

Ooo who's she talking about in her stories?

And curious about what the James English accusations were. I remember seeing his Instagram post for the podcast. And I thought he looked quite erm the 'Ike' do we call it here 😂. Just how he was holding her. I don't really remember but he deleted it now after the Sam tiff by the looks of it. 😂 How do they know each other? Anyone know?
I would like to know what the James English accusations are. Does anyone have any idea?

I knew Sam growing up, he was always a naughty kid and obviously got no better, just crime after crime but now these accusations about Helen Wood?? I’ll have to head over to his thread for a look 👀👀

I knew Sam growing up, he was always a naughty kid and obviously got no better, just crime after crime but now these accusations about Helen Wood?? I’ll have to head over to his thread for a look 👀👀
Yea he said something about fire arm charges since he’s 14 years 😳 .. The whole helen woods thing is a strange one .. Seems like a personal dig at her .. He seems 100 percent that it’s true ..
But you can’t throw around tit like that without solid evidence..

Reactions: 5
Has everyone seen the latest stories and posts from them both? Obviously someone Helen has been inboxing has given it to Sam where she admits she’s behind the page and will put stuff on there. Also racism from her on there. Got even more messier.

Reactions: 4