Helen wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Sam such a hard on for Wayne Rooney like he's obsessed and keeps mentioning him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has he changed his Instagram account? I can’t seem to find him anymore!

Reactions: 2
I don't believe Sam Walker for a second . Helen may be a bit of a twit but how can you post videos accusing someone of that with an instagram Dm as your only proof?

How do we know Helen hasn't got a solicitor, has she not mentioned it? I'd be surprised she hasn't instructed one behind the scenes. Not really been following this until a friend mentioned it today. I feel sorry for her. (Unless it is true of course, but I have read through her posts and do believe her so far. Surely if he had actual proof he would have gone to the police ages ago...?)

Reactions: 6
Helen has a solicitor but it takes time, she is urging people to report her to the police so they investigate the allegations, they're dragging their feet apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't believe Sam Walker for a second . Helen may be a bit of a twit but how can you post videos accusing someone of that with an instagram Dm as your only proof?

How do we know Helen hasn't got a solicitor, has she not mentioned it? I'd be surprised she hasn't instructed one behind the scenes. Not really been following this until a friend mentioned it today. I feel sorry for her. (Unless it is true of course, but I have read through her posts and do believe her so far. Surely if he had actual proof he would have gone to the police ages ago...?)
This SaM Walker fella is Daniela Lloyds friend says it all

I’d say the fact Helen is actively telling people to report her to the police to speed up the process would say unless she’s a very good bluffer, that she has nothing to hide

Reactions: 16
Just wondering if she’d instructed a solicitor, would she have been advised not to discuss this publicly? Genuine question

Reactions: 3
Just wondering if she’d instructed a solicitor, would she have been advised not to discuss this publicly? Genuine question
Civil case, she would be entitled to dispute his accusations publicly and I suppose she is asking for this source Heather to come forward. She was advised against sharing police correspondence. I think the police is the way forward here as this amounts to harassment, I'd say he has received a cease and desist from her legals but doesn't care.
I am not a solicitor :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I'm not saying she has or hasn't done what is accused because I obviously don't have a clue but there are apparently a lot of girls out in dubai doing similar to the accusations so why is this Sam not exposing them all. He obviously has a personal grievance or the one who sent him the message definitely does. Unless the rich in dubai stop paying then girls are going to keep doing this porta potty shite 🤮🤢

I'm not saying she has or hasn't done what is accused because I obviously don't have a clue but there are apparently a lot of girls out in dubai doing similar to the accusations so why is this Sam not exposing them all. He obviously has a personal grievance or the one who sent him the message definitely does. Unless the rich in dubai stop paying then girls are going to keep doing this porta potty shite 🤮🤢
I agree. From my rudimentary understanding, it seems that they had an argument in the comments section under a podcast and then next thing he has accused her of his. Please correct me if I'm wrong? Like you say, if there are apparently so many people out there why has he chosen just to expose Helen seemingly without any concrete proof. Seems like he's half doing it for more fame/exposure as he knows Helen is already a polarising figure. Will be interesting to see what the outcome is with the police.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it is that Heather girl though, if you zoom in on the message pic the girl has both legs down and wearing shoes that tie round the ankle and Heather’s actual pic she has one leg up and no shoes. Plus Heather has lived in Australia for years anyway and grew up in Scotland so it’s unlikely her and Helen know each other.
The ‘expose me’ comment does seem odd though- I reckon it was more sarcastic or an in joke between mates.

Reactions: 2
If Sam Walker had actual proof why not post it? why I say I be posting today then saying ill post Monday at 8pm i think its too gain more followers, where is the actual proof other than a DM he's received, if Helen did it why would she be encouraging people too report her too the police too get it investigated, I don't for one second believe this Sam walker

yes I’d like to see this photoshopped photo of her and Amy Winehouse
Whats that? Hadn't heard this.
@Jellybb I'm a big Aisleyne admirer, sometimes I pop on to secret celeb gossip and mention her crazy stuff but nobody is interested :cry: