Helen wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's James English behind them messages I reckon based on the face palm emoji and she put up a story saying she was no longer friends with him earlier this week cos he was fake or something

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's James English behind them messages I reckon based on the face palm emoji and she put up a story saying she was no longer friends with him earlier this week cos he was fake or something
No I don't think it is she is giving out about him becos he never called her or stuck up for her when same first came out with it all and she stuck up for him when it happened him.

By the messages to the "friend" after she sent them to sam doesn't seem like she is to pally with who it is.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s not him, as they mention him in their conversation. The ā€œfriendā€ asks if the troll page will be for James and Sam.

Sam posted messages last night from Helen to the ā€œfriendā€ but heā€™s taken them down tiday. Helen asked why she had gone to him, and said that the ā€œfriendā€ had come to her. So sounds like she was set up from the start and the friends intention was to get this for Sam

Reactions: 2
Dannielle Lloyd the vile bleep who has fucked a footballer in every league of the U.K. - married to an electrician (cough dealer), offers herself to highest bidder .... egging him on, oh Danny be careful ...
the things that will come out about you arenā€™t what your BOYS would like to see. So just Shhhhhh

Any good detectives figure out who this girl is that sent Sam the message? annoying that people are saying "oh the poor Rooneys" like give over WR cheated on his wife and she should have left his ass there and then when it all came out. Helen was paid by him to do a job...and she is the one who always got the abuse.
What about Jenny ?

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s not him, as they mention him in their conversation. The ā€œfriendā€ asks if the troll page will be for James and Sam.

Sam posted messages last night from Helen to the ā€œfriendā€ but heā€™s taken them down tiday. Helen asked why she had gone to him, and said that the ā€œfriendā€ had come to her. So sounds like she was set up from the start and the friends intention was to get this for Sam
Yeah the way she says you came to ne has me thinking they aren't best friends. Very silly for blabbing to her then.

Reactions: 1
Look she's a nasty, racist, ableist, vile woman. All her virtue signalling and bawling makes me think something doesn't add up. It's VERY common in Dubai for British women to go over to take the virginity of Arabs, piss on them, let them poo on them. I don't doubt for a second that lots of gifts fly over and take payment for all kinds of shady tit. Helen has form for selling herself to whoever pays. She's also 100% in this thread (Hi Helen). She's a covid conspiracy nut, and has hurt almost every single person who has ever entered her life. Look at how she speaks of the most vulnerable people in society , the disabled. She is vile and I honestly think she would 100% do shady stuff for payment in Dubai. Whether it's all true, who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look she's a nasty, racist, ableist, vile woman. All her virtue signalling and bawling makes me think something doesn't add up. It's VERY common in Dubai for British women to go over to take the virginity of Arabs, piss on them, let them poo on them. I don't doubt for a second that lots of gifts fly over and take payment for all kinds of shady tit. Helen has form for selling herself to whoever pays. She's also 100% in this thread (Hi Helen). She's a covid conspiracy nut, and has hurt almost every single person who has ever entered her life. Look at how she speaks of the most vulnerable people in society , the disabled. She is vile and I honestly think she would 100% do shady stuff for payment in Dubai. Whether it's all true, who knows.
Thank you!! Think I love you a little bit for conveying what I think too! Iā€™d have just said guilty skank and spoilt the importance of this! We live in a world where wankers like this walk among us

Yeah the way she says you came to ne has me thinking they aren't best friends. Very silly for blabbing to her then.
Itā€™s like being asked to choose between vomiting and diarrhoea with the pair of them Iā€™m afraid. If sheā€™d really engaged a lawyer, none of this would be going on. Theyā€™d advise her to STFU while they did their job. Lie detectors, troll accounts, Instagram posts just wouldnā€™t be happening. I canā€™t lie, itā€™s bloody entertaining though. Itā€™s a prime example of stupid people trying to be clever and making themselves look even worse in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s a prime example of stupid people trying to be clever and making themselves look even worse in the process
Right! Theyā€™re a pair of absolute idiots Iā€™m embarrassed for them both tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agree with you one million percent šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

Reactions: 4

Urghhh she's horrible

If anyone sees me defending her again please slap me šŸ˜‘šŸ¤¢

Do you think Helen is worried about Sam?
Yeah absolutely, he's called people faggots on his stories so she could start the whole Sam's homophobic shouts but it's probably wiser for her to keep her mouth shut. Prayyyying that the girls on here are staying the duck away from him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bit bleeping rich for rent a riddled, diseased old bleep Wood to call out someone for having sex on TV. Love, your 'career' has been shagging for money and telling everyone 24/7 that you're an 'empowered hun'. I'm no fan of Crosby at all, but she's not a racist, riddled old bleep with tit for brains. I pity your son, I pity anyone that has to deal with you on any level at all. You're a nasty old bleep whose 5 minutes ended about 20 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bit bleeping rich for rent a riddled, diseased old bleep Wood to call out someone for having sex on TV. Love, your 'career' has been shagging for money and telling everyone 24/7 that you're an 'empowered hun'. I'm no fan of Crosby at all, but she's not a racist, riddled old bleep with tit for brains. I pity your son, I pity anyone that has to deal with you on any level at all. You're a nasty old bleep whose 5 minutes ended about 20 years ago.
Same, can't believe she had the cheek to say Charlotte's been banged more times then a taxi door. Really Helen... Coming from you. You're a prostitute. lmaoo. Wayne paid you Ā£500 for a 3 some 10 years ago šŸ¤£ and you're still hanging on to it trying to get famous. Whens this cancel culture starting šŸ’¤

I did read her book so I had sympathy for her but now I actually see her as a fame hungry racist bully. And the last person who should be calling other women slags.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Spot on. Honestly could not have said it better myself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™d be better off owning what she does over there. We all know why they go over and it isnā€™t for the views and a tan. Sheā€™s getting tit on for cash. Sheā€™s a sex worker and whilst I donā€™t blame her for the Rooney thing (it was her job, he booked her and he was married) she canā€™t try and come off as better than someone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she was in Ibiza a few days ago why on earth is she on the tube and not isolating
Iā€™ve not watched for a while but depending when she got back she can do a test on day 5 and if itā€™s negative you donā€™t have to do the 10 days