Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
It’s weird how they are courting the national press, he isn’t famous, nobody really gives a crap about rugby league(unless you follow), the players aren’t celebs and their wags aren’t known like footballers are. The only player most people on the street could probably name is Rob Burrows.
The only reason there is interest in what has happened is because of Helen, If they had kept their heads down then they would have become old news pretty quickly, there might have been local gossip but in the national press it would have been forgotten but instead they are setting up staged photos. Reeks of someone wanting the limelight.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think we need any spoiler alerts to know what the inevitable outcome of this will be.

Plus this will also be her first kid and his 4th. A new baby is hard enough, never mind with that difference in between them.

He’ll have his ferret up someone else’s drainpipe by NYE, let’s see.

• Haha

Mcsemma

Did he really just post "ended this year as a family "... really??? What an insensitive twat

• Angry
  • Wow

Mcsemma

This bitch is only fuming the public are behind Helen and the massive support she has as well as the limelight from strictly she’s getting week in week out.I’d say she would love to be miss popular like Helen hence this article, no matter how much money her family have they can’t make her liked by the public.
I guarantee her and richie were praying Helen would throw dig after dig at them and because she hasn't retaliated at all, she can't be seen as the bitter ex whos using her kids as weapons. They're seething with jealousy..especially Stephanie because she isn't letting them win. Can we see her do a dance to shout out to my ex next though please 😂😂🙏

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
So Steph apparently said: “It’s upsetting that anyone could be judging me when I am so early on in pregnancy. I want to be able to enjoy this time without it being tarnished as I’ve always dreamed of being a mum.”

Wow, entitled much? The only person who has tarnished anything is you Zippy. Your actions have consequences that for once daddy’s money is unable to smooth away. Literally a case of fuck around and find out.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yes. They live in the village next to mine and their daughter goes to my village school (I taught there). They are a nightmare - he swans around like he owns the place and she is incredibly rude.
OT but I never thought that Kristina was all that looks wise, yet the trail of affairs and broken relationships she’s left in her wake is pretty shocking. She also had an affair with Shirley Ballas’ husband that ended that marriage as well.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
That girl is an absolute skank. The decent thing to do in this situation is to lay low for a while, but to actively flaunt your new relationship like that just shows what a nasty piece of work she is. No thought for Helen or her husband. I suspect she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong and doesn’t care. A spoiled rich princess who’s never had to take responsibility for anything ever. He’ll do it to her as well, mark my words.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
But why would she be away without him? I imagine that it was arranged he would move out when the kids were away. I can’t think of any other reason you’d let your wife and kids, inc a tiny baby, go on holiday without you?
Let your wife???? I often do things without my husband and he without me, including, on occasion, holidays. I’d be extremely worried if he wanted to control me by not letting me do things without him. It’s 2022 not 1922.

Reactions: 27

LoopyLou47

VIP Member

Noo I really disliked Zippy he was a twat 😂😂
In fairness Helen has been very successfully using the breakup to big up her profile while Richie has said nothing. There must have been cracks in the marriage for a while, no one leaves a happy relationship to be with someone else
Well maybe he should have left when he wasn't happy instead of having an affair after getting his wife pregnant? Good on her if she is capitalising on the break up. She is financially independent while he will have to spend all the time he is in this new relationship beholden to his girlfriends rich daddy! I hope, as she has custody of the children, Helen doesn't have to give him any money either.

patmum

I love that Helen still has kept up photos of the scumbag on her instagram from as recent as February just after their daughter was born… good on her for not feeling the need to hide or erase it and so she shouldn’t, he’s the one that up and left. I bet the new side piece HATES it being there and it reminds everyone how recent it was that he was at home with his family and yet now months later has made the side piece pregnant. It’s actually incredible. Those poor children 😢

Edit -really enjoying DM readers tearing this gross pair a new one today 🤭

A colleague told me that when her husband had a secret affair and then left her (and their two children) his family became cold towards her and were all over the new girlfriend like a rash.
Turned out he couldn't admit to what he did and what the real story was which was him being a cheating scumbag, so just told a load of lies about her and how terrible she treated him and that she made his life a misery. It was all to garner sympathy and make himself look like a victim. He portrayed the new girlfriend as his saviour so I'm guessing these two have gone down the same route and trashed Helen.
Oldest trick in the book
my husband of 22 years left me & our two children and moved back to where his parents are from. he posted photos within weeks of him and his new GF. his mum said about how he deserved happiness. He changed the narrative out of guilt. i stayed silent and dignified but i do believe in karma though….& so far so good!! my story seems to be repeated everywhere. Helen will have no doubt been questioning her judgement but they do change or the masks fall.

• Heart

mummykayles

Just a bit of minor info on Helen.
A good friend of mine works at Cannon Hall Farm, where her BBC show is filmed (Summer on the Farm, I think it's called). He said she is so lovely and down to earth, always smiling, and she's the glue that holds the show together when things go wrong. She's the one that knows where everyone should be and what they should be doing (more so than the producers/directors etc). And she never faltered, even when she was going through all the rubbish with her philandering husband. He also said she's very smart - "a lot smarter than she looks" were his actual words 😂

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
They deserve each other. It takes a particularly nasty type of person to walk out on tiny children. He really is every worst stereotype imaginable.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I doubt Helen is some kind of angel, nobody is perfect and let’s be truthful when you have a new baby with the sleepless nights and juggling everything relationships are usually under a fair amount of strain so I can well believe that there were issues in their marriage.

But if a marriage is over then act like an adult and leave, do it properly and respectfully. Don’t have an affair and then go public with your new relationship within a week or two of leaving the family home and continue to parade said relationship all over social media knowing this will be picked up by the press and that your children will eventually see all of this. It shows a horrible lack of thought for those children to do it so publicly.

And anyway many men(and women) stray even when they have a perfectly lovely partner and home life.

Reactions: 26

Dr Karen Kim

He must be either an extremely cold individual or a narcissist, wouldn’t you think in the back of his mind he’s thinking how heartbroken she must be or what effect it will have on her mental health. I can’t get over the brass neck of him never mind her, their will be a baby on the way next mark my words. His poor boys mustn’t know what’s going on and where has Daddy gone too, if I was Helen I’d be putting my foot firmly down and demand that he not have skanky knickers around those boys.
One thing I did notice was that photo was shared to her story on her private page and he was not tagged in it, he then screenshotted and shared that on his public page. He’s shared that knowing that it would be seen by people following him and that it would get back to Helen, how callous and calculated. He was also the one to unfollow her and be get papped Witn the new partner within days of the split. It’s like he’s deliberately trying to hurt, embarrass and cause her pain. What would drive someone to do this to the mother of their children? Awful.

• Sad
  • Angry

Luxyloo

I see daddy must have hired some reputational management as steph is in the mirror not wanting to be judged....it really annoys me they won't let helen have her time in strictly or just accept that what they did was wrong. When it comes to a 4 month baby - it's wrong. Apparently she has the up most respect for Helen which is why she s3agged her husband at the first opportunity.

• Haha