Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On Stephanie’s pre loved Instagrams stories (I’m not going to post the photo here as she hasn’t a huge following, her page is public though) , she’s another big baggy top on, a lot of the stuff she’s selling is a size six so she seems to be tiny. I wonder if she is pregnant, not sure what the weathers like where she is but you wouldn’t be wearing a big baggy top like that in July would you?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
How is this not sticking up for her 🤣

If you want to go in to bat for a woman who is with a married man with three small children, just go for it.
Could be wrong I think the point being made is this thread is bashing the man more than the woman. Yet it's the man who we were lead to believe was in a happy marriage as a new parent. Whilst for her she doesn't have as much baggage as she's no child and we don't know if she cheated like Richie obviously did because we don't know when her marriage ended.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
OK smart arse if you Google the first name and surname of her dad followed by the word daughter you can see a photo of them together on her wedding day :p Also in the results is a local press article from a few years ago mentioning how his naughty daughter and his son both work for the family business.
Yeah I know. If you read the whole thread you will see that everyone already knows this information!