Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Well she's put a brave face on her split when seen out and about this week considering her husband has left the marriage and left her behind with three young kids while he goes off with a younger woman. She's a tough cookie as anyone who's seen stuff she's done before like Blue Peter and SAS. But this will have hit her hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Hmm :rolleyes: sure, the new relationship absolutely started a few weeks after they split, not while still with Helen!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bit suspect that he just so happens to meet someone a few weeks after his marriage split. Most people give themselves a bit of breathing space before going out on the pull. No doubt he had this person lined up before he jumped ship.

Reactions: 29
Poor Helen. I feel really sad for her and hope she is surrounded by good friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was shocked when I seen her announcement, they always seemed so together.

I think he will come off badly in this

Reactions: 16
I've heard a few things about this. Unsure if they're true but apparently she went on holiday and when she returned he'd left the family home. He'd also been seen at a woman's home at all hours pre split so it sounds like the relationship started pre split.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I wonder what she finds attractive about a sleeping with a married man who then leaves his wife for her six weeks after his third child was born. How will she ever trust a him and his gutter rat ways. I wonder what his new woman's parents really think of him....and her, especially as they've had to throw a shed load of money out there to suppress her name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
This is an awful story. Seems like the age gap has showed him up to be incredibly immature. I hope Helen is ok, that's got to hit you like a ton of bricks. ☹

Reactions: 21
I wonder what she finds attractive about a sleeping with a married man who then leaves his wife for her six weeks after his third child was born. How will she ever trust a him and his gutter rat ways. I wonder what his new woman's parents really think of him....and her, especially as they've had to throw a shed load of money out there to suppress her name.
I always think that. My sister's ex husband was the same, walked out on her and their children for another woman. I used to think... how can she not think he might do the same to her a few years down the line?

He's basically saying "this other woman is more important than my own children". How nice. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I think a lot of women have such poor self esteem that they think they’ve won some kind of ‘prize’ when they manage to steal someone else’s husband/partner. But how can you ever really trust them? They’ve done it once and they will do it again given half a chance. My mum used to be friends with a woman who’s husband had left his first wife and son for her and she watched him like a hawk at all times. He wasn’t allowed to do anything without clearing it with her first and if he so much as spoke to another woman she‘d go apeshit. Quite simply she didn’t trust him. That’s no way to live a life IMO.

Why aren’t The Sun naming the other woman? They would usually.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Am I being silly in thinking this is Leeds rhinos instead of spearmint rhinos? 😆🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Although no names mentioned the Sun and the DM aren't moderating their comments about who the girl is connected to.

iMarkup_20220501_174644.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rugby league is bleeping tit anyway. Who even watches or follows it? Most of the players wouldn’t last five minutes in the six nations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A quick Google and I was able to find the name of the “other woman”.
wonder why it’s not been mentioned in any of the press?

Reactions: 7
Anyone who has had a baby knows how crap you can feel about yourself, your looks etc afterwards. And then her husband leaves her for another woman. The poor girl must be feeling just so horrendous about herself (even though she has no need, obviously)

He is utter scum, and I hope he and his new missus are miserable, tbh. Talk about the lowest of the low. Absolute scumbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.