Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
I would ask if str8 men find this attractive but I fear I know the answer! Why do this to yourself?
I find it so sad she took TWO of her 3 children to Paris and left little Delilah out! That will really leave a mark on the poor child

Reactions: 8
Don’t usually follow this thread but had to stop by to ask:
Why, why, why is she always eye bleeping herself with her gob open???
It’s not sexy, it’s ridiculous!
Thank you. I needed to get that out 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why didn't she take her?!

Because is was supposed to be just her and Matilda. Delilah apparently loves Scott’s mum so was staying there, for some reason she needed to take Charlie and so took a friend to help out. I do feel like Delilah is the forgotten child, when she was- toddler all she did was moan about how difficult she was.

Reactions: 5
I was assuming she was trying on wedding dresses in the shop as they were engaged I think, except her hair was done up in a very clearly wedding style. Also strange pics to show now?
Were her and the girls modelling wedding outfits ever?

Seems like Scott wasn’t as invested in getting married as Helen was. She is the kind of person more concerned with the wedding planning than the marriage. Wonder if she regrets the end of their relationship? Her new boobs don’t seem to be getting her anywhere, does it?

Reactions: 1
I do like her but I genuinely think she must be hard work. He seems very laid back. I don’t really get anyone who she would go out with now? Relationship wise.

Reactions: 1
I don't like to see her "sexually" posing with her mouth open while holding her son or posing with the girls. It's jarring. Nothing against her showing her sexuality at all. Just seems bizarre.

She treats her middle child like a feral problem to be solved.

Reactions: 2