Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Scott was at The Brits. He looks like he’s loving life. I honestly think he’s a great guy…hope I’m not proved wrong.

Reactions: 6
The Weakest Link host: “What are the White Cliffs of Dover made of: chalk or cheese?”

Helen (eyes wide and brows furrowed in deep concentration): “Hmm I don’t know 🤔 Is it cheese?”

^The above actually just happened on BBC 1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That was an outstanding performance from Miss Flanagan wasn’t it. Absolute Thick as Mince.

Reactions: 8
She’s actually done not bad…so far. Honestly she looks amazing I think. Wish she could sort herself out.

Reactions: 4
As I said before, she really was barely acting when she was playing Rosie Webster.

Reactions: 14
IMG_3959.jpeg

pretty much what everyone had been saying, that she seemed to be struggling post breakup and was acting out because of it. fair play to her for being honest

Reactions: 22
Same I’ve always liked her and hated seeing her acting like that. Hoping she recovers and gets back to herself 💜

Reactions: 10
I hope she feels much better soon, my son had a similar reaction to medication for ADHD a few years ago which caused physchosis and he ended up spending time on a mental health unit he was so bad so she absolutely has my sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just hope she stops all the desperately sad attention seeking posts, was nice to see her in a normal T-shirt, since she had her boobs done think I had seen them more than my own 😂

Reactions: 2
who goes to a kid's party dressed like this with knockers hanging out...

an attention seeker does
Screenshot_20240402-134615.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10