Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to her??? When Scott was playing for Celtic I thought she came across really well!
Most people grow up but it’s like she’s become more immature and attention seeking!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What has happened to her??? When Scott was playing for Celtic I thought she came across really well!
Most people grow up but it’s like she’s become more immature and attention seeking!
Loved her when she lived in Scotland and I’ve said it on here before she came across so so well. I’ve met her a couple of times and I know people that knew her well and they all spoke so positively about her. She had so much time for his fans etc. She spoke really highly of living in Scotland aswell, I wonder if that’s when it all started falling apart. She can’t use that as an excuse though, plenty of women go through shite times and still stand up and be a mother to their kids without resorting to the behaviour she is displaying. It’s actually so so sad to see her like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Loved her when she lived in Scotland and I’ve said it on here before she came across so so well. I’ve met her a couple of times and I know people that knew her well and they all spoke so positively about her. She had so much time for his fans etc. She spoke really highly of living in Scotland aswell, I wonder if that’s when it all started falling apart. She can’t use that as an excuse though, plenty of women go through shite times and still stand up and be a mother to their kids without resorting to the behaviour she is displaying. It’s actually so so sad to see her like this.
I met her in Waitrose once when the oldest was a baby she was lovely. Before she met Scott she was a train wreck he defo kept her on the straight and narrow, now she's on her own she's lost and spiralling she can't handle life. Maybe Holly Hollyoaks will pick her up and she'll get some direction again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if Scott has applied for custody of the children? She has completely lost her marbles since just before Xmas and she seems really unhappy.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or has her child got her shoes on the wrong feet? Shows how much attention she pays!
To be fair she probably did pay attention but just doesn’t know her left from her right. I’m sure the children will try and teach her the ‘L’ hand trick soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen on the Strictly thread that Ellie Leach is replacing Helen in the stage production of Cluedo. The tour starts at the end of Feb and Helen has withdrawn for ‘medical reasons’.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen on the Strictly thread that Ellie Leach is replacing Helen in the stage production of Cluedo. The tour starts at the end of Feb and Helen has withdrawn for ‘medical reasons’.
Anyone heard anything else? She’s been off social media for 10 days now which is unusual!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s been absolutely outrageous.

I watch classic coronation street, I record it and watch it at the weekends when there’s nothing on, so sad but I love it. It’s currently a huge storyline for Rosie/Helen. She is so so good in it. She really ruined herself. She could be an inconic character in that show.

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour had become erratic and out of character (even for her) - she is usually an over-sharer. If she needed support I hope she’s receiving it.

Reactions: 10
Her behaviour had become erratic and out of character (even for her) - she is usually an over-sharer. If she needed support I hope she’s receiving it.
Yes, me too. She may have lost her way but I don't think she is a bad person, and I hope she has decent support too (Unlike her fake boobies!)

Reactions: 12