Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the kid look so much calmer and ‘together’ when they are with Scott. I think Helen is scatty and they kids are the same with her.

Reactions: 8
I think the kid look so much calmer and ‘together’ when they are with Scott. I think Helen is scatty and they kids are the same with her.
Remember their antics on the plane last year. Other passengers must have been RAGING. They were acting feral and she just allows it. Always got that Nanny with her aswell as if she’s royalty. She’s not worked in years but can’t look after her own three kids.

Reactions: 7
Remember their antics on the plane last year. Other passengers must have been RAGING. They were acting feral and she just allows it. Always got that Nanny with her aswell as if she’s royalty. She’s not worked in years but can’t look after her own three kids.
Yes the flight from hell for those passengers and remember the buggy in the pool and everything! A total tit show 🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine paying all your hard earned money to take your family on a dream holiday and here's schemey maw flannigan letting her kids run riot 🙈

Reactions: 10
Imagine paying all your hard earned money to take your family on a dream holiday and here's schemey maw flannigan letting her kids run riot 🙈
It makes me wonder if anyone says anything to her. Or if people complain to the hotel. She’s that thick she won’t care though.

There was a comment under a daily mail article saying her youngest daughter is the image of Kieran Trippier the footballer and I googled him and holy duck she does😂
Was this just a nasty comment or was there rumours at that time?I havnt followed her long..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her anymore but after reading here I thought I’d go have a nosey at her pics. Her behaviour is bizarre, and that open mouth constantly bemuses me too. She looks wired most of the time. It’s like she’s gone off the rails since she split with Scott. Always so desperate for attention.

You just know they are 'those' guests.
---
I don’t follow her anymore but after reading here I thought I’d go have a nosey at her pics. Her behaviour is bizarre, and that open mouth constantly bemuses me too. She looks wired most of the time. It’s like she’s gone off the rails since she split with Scott. Always so desperate for attention.
And completely lost of all direction.
---
And completely lost of all direction.

Reactions: 4
She looks like a vacant blow up burnt sex doll these days

Reactions: 4
She's really unravelling... that holiday reel! She doesn't even look like herself!!!

Reactions: 3
She's even doing the stupid mouth thing while eating, and why do we need to see her in the bath.

And the youngest daughter does look like the footballer.( Kieran Trippier)
Screenshot_20240108-134653.png

Screenshot_20240108-134707.png

Reactions: 3
A picture of her in the bath to make her look like Mother Earth. When the reality is, she’s lost the plot, doesn’t give a tit about the kids whilst shes out parading the tabloids about being in a throuple with some equally thick ex boxer and his bird. Classyyyyy 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9