Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he think they are really famous? Would your 4 bathrooms be in Accrington if you was living the high life?

Reactions: 11
@BDY_97 looks like you’ve touched a nerve with Chet....joined 22mins ago

Bullies come last in life....what would he call the abuse he gives to people in his inbox?

Reactions: 6
probably got more money than you hahahahaha
And what makes you so sure about that? You have no idea how much money I have

Bullies come last in life....what would he call the abuse he gives to people in his inbox?
Not my fault he’s a washed up nobody still crying over Ibiza even at the big age of 30 and when he has a baby. Also the fact that his girlfriend is a violent piece of shit is not just made up gossip... you can watch it for yourself Chet

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t say she’s a violent piece of shit just because of that. Sadly many people have lost their temper it doesn’t mean it’s a personality trait

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t say she’s a violent piece of shit just because of that. Sadly many people have lost their temper it doesn’t mean it’s a personality trait
Yes people lose their temper... they don’t rip someone else’s hair out. I’m not just referring to the bromans episode, there have been multiple examples of her being violent.

Reactions: 7
She was violent towards Chet I believe at a hotel as well, quite recently
Plus the way she acted was 100% out of line on bromans

Has Chet made an account on here?

Reactions: 4
She banged on his door when they had split up after an argument. And apparently punched him (no proof)
At no point did I say it was out of order her behaviour on the show. What I did say is I don’t think if warrants being called a violent piece Of shot based on only one proven incident

She’s clearly violent based on bromans and the hotel incident. She’s also a piece of shit. Therefore in my opinion she’s a violent piece of shit

Has Chet made an account on here?
A new account appeared and then vanished all within half an hour so it’s likely that it was Chet

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly violent based on bromans and the hotel incident. She’s also a piece of shit. Therefore in my opinion she’s a violent piece of shit
Her banging on a door? bromans is the only proven time she’s been violent of which both girls have become good friends. Sadly there’s very few people who have never acted in what could be deemed violent.

Her banging on a door? bromans is the only proven time she’s been violent of which both girls have become good friends. Sadly there’s very few people who have never acted in what could be deemed violent.
Whether she just banged on a door or not she still ripped a girls hair out while trying to drag her. If you don’t think that’s violent then...

Reactions: 3
Whether she just banged on a door or not she still ripped a girls hair out while trying to drag her. If you don’t think that’s violent then...
I never said it wasn’t, if you read what I have put I said it was out of order. But let’s not pretend that she’s the only person to have every acted violent you only have to watch ex on the beach/geordie shore and there all fighting constantly. Sorry but I don’t think you can write somebody off as being a violent person based on one violent act. People change

Could not agree more! She’s a first time young Mum, give the girl a break. Ocean looks happy enough, I feel so sorry for her reading on here. She has made her mistakes but now she feels she isn’t able to post. Come on give the girl a break. Imagine reading your a terrible Mum time after time, can’t be good for anybody’s mental health especially if she is pregnant.

Reactions: 22
I think if she seemed like a nice person then I might be more inclined to feel sorry for her but how many first time mums will have felt like shit watching her being so smug about what an amazing mum she is, her baby sleeps from weeks old, she manages to clean all her house, loses all her baby weight by drinking a shake. She still posts when she’s got something to brag about so she isn’t that scared about posting. I don’t agree that she’s a shit mum, we don’t see enough of her to say that, everyone makes mistakes as a first time mum but don’t try to act like your perfect

Reactions: 11
No one said she was the only person to have ever been violent, does that make it right? I’m also sure that it was confirmed that she punched Chet the night of the hotel incident

Yes I agree with you there especially in regards to the loosing weight and she’s brought her negative comments about that on herself I just feel bad for her getting called a shit mum constantly when like you said, we don’t see enough of her for that. She may be suffering with PND and it can’t be healthy for her to be reading comments on her parenting

I
I get where you are coming from but why continue to come on and read the stuff on this thread, all these celebs moan about it but they don’t have to come on here

Listen I’m not Helen biggest fan but if I thought my partner was in a hotel with a girl I’m taking the door off, As I’ve said before Chet is a bit of a drip but he is a nice person I’ve only ever seen Helen out with Chet but I do personally find her annoying

Reactions: 10
I don’t think there was a girl in the room?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.