Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet is so dumb honestly “where did you get it from” well it’s clearly next to the laundry basket 🙄 she doesn’t wear them anymore? Well sadly for us Chet you recorded her painting a fence with her thong practically at her shoulders 🙈😂
Omg so funny 🤣🤣🤣 I swear he just likes trying to show her up. They both seem to do it. Play up to the camera on their stories 🙄
Do we think they are off to Marnie and caseys today??

Reactions: 4
Eee I actually can’t stand Chet you know 🙈 I can’t actually fathom how he could post a video of the baby playing with a thong, even if it is her mums like I’d be sooo embarrassed if my partner did that! He’s got no respect for Helen at all, I really don’t like him!
Did you hear him say that its tiny could be a set up to promote her 21 day challenge?

Thread suggestion

Chet hangs out with skets while bleu is at home with orrrshhhhuuan making herbalife potions

Reactions: 17
New thread Suggestion:

Chet’s out with skets snorting anything white
Whilst Helen’s promoting her Herbalife shite

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion

Chet and Helen stop lurking, turn a blind eye Helen like when those girls were twerking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Forever sharing things about people being jealous of her, just because we say things on here, it means we aren’t happy with our own life? 🤷‍♀️ She genuinely thinks she’s the nicest person and doesn’t say a bad word against anyone, now that I can’t believe

If we shouldn’t be concerned about what she’s doing then why is she concerned about what we are doing on here 🤣

Reactions: 11
Forever sharing things about people being jealous of her, just because we say things on here, it means we aren’t happy with our own life? 🤷‍♀️ She genuinely thinks she’s the nicest person and doesn’t say a bad word against anyone, now that I can’t believe
that Katie make up or whatever she was called has recently cried and banged on about tattle so that’s obvs why Helen has shared it

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Hocus Pocus, Herbalife lie, Ket and and Bleurgh are always high

• Haha
Reactions: 15

If we shouldn’t be concerned about what she’s doing then why is she concerned about what we are doing on here 🤣
Very well said.

Like you say she makes out like shes all sweet etc but she has been blatantly rude to people who have just offered her a bit of advice and have said it in a nice way (not that she deserves it.)

At the end of the day shes a scammer, if she doesnt want outing and shaming on this site she shouldnt con people for the sake of instafame and not getting off her arse and getting a proper bleeping job.

Reactions: 5
please tell me you guys seen Kets story about showing off his shoe collection and wardrobe.. I am LOLLLing
hes defo going to need to phone up and get all the shoes back he gets gifted to show off then returns them😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
please tell me you guys seen Kets story about showing off his shoe collection and wardrobe.. I am LOLLLing
hes defo going to need to phone up and get all the shoes back he gets gifted to show off then returns them😂😂😂
Yes!! And it suddenly became extremely important that he had to run off and give Ocean a bath right away just when he was about to show his mysterious wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.