Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what about the foundation!!!!!!!!! I ordered some
Their were loads of influencers promoting it. The majority of them already had makeup on when they advertised it so it make their skin look flawless never mind the filters. I got loads of bad reviews 😅 I mean if you like it that's fine. But they never used it. They used it for an advert and some cash

Reactions: 4
Chet has done her dirty outing her having a McDonald’s😂😂 the poor girls that have signed up to do Herbalife have been taken for an absolute ride. Helen lost 4 stone because her child was no longer inside her and her genetics obviously allow her to eat tit, not do much and not gain weight. That’s coming from someone with the exact same body type as her by the way.. but I would never lie and tell someone I don’t put on weight because drink shakes all day just for my own monetary gain. I don’t put on weight because I’m skinny fat and have a quick metabolism. (That is not to say I’m healthy by the way, I am absolutely not and I bet she’s not either). I can’t believe what she is doing to these people. And the sunglasses one is absolutely atrocious

Reactions: 15
Always seemed like they were both taking the piss when she used to make a shake and get Chet to try it and he’d be so OTT about how nice it apparently was! So unfair to be targeting young Mums 🙁

Reactions: 6
Chet has done her dirty outing her having a McDonald’s😂😂 the poor girls that have signed up to do Herbalife have been taken for an absolute ride. Helen lost 4 stone because her child was no longer inside her and her genetics obviously allow her to eat tit, not do much and not gain weight. That’s coming from someone with the exact same body type as her by the way.. but I would never lie and tell someone I don’t put on weight because drink shakes all day just for my own monetary gain. I don’t put on weight because I’m skinny fat and have a quick metabolism. (That is not to say I’m healthy by the way, I am absolutely not and I bet she’s not either). I can’t believe what she is doing to these people. And the sunglasses one is absolutely atrocious
I think a lot of mums tend to bounce back after their first baby as well, I was the same then after my youngest I really struggled because I carried very big with him. I’d like to see her do it so easily after another child. It’s not fair how misleading she is to young impressionable women, and the backhanded body-shaming as well “if I can do it you can”

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Ket and Bleurghh with their undeclared ads, Conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think she’s licking marnies ass cause she’s loosing followers by the day and marines followers will see her posting and liking and will follows her back and marnie knows she doesn’t have to do that cause all helens “angels” where marines followers in the first place 😂

• Haha
Chet advertising a tanning salon 🙄 literally the most irresponsible people ever can’t believe they get away with all the tit they promote

Reactions: 11
Chet advertising a tanning salon 🙄 literally the most irresponsible people ever can’t believe they get away with all the tit they promote
Stupid really as people will definitely report that salon to the police now

Marnie's story about influencers not declaring 😅 wonder if chet watched it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marine never used to declare all hers either and got called out on it 😂, she can't talk lol she also promoted those scammy ear phones 20 times a day and that's only one of the shite scams she's got behind. Never mind the weird teas she promoted whiles she was pregnant. She doesn't promote great products at all

Reactions: 5
“How have you got so messy?!?!” I don’t know Chet... maybe down the fact that you have clearly given her food that makes a mess without a bib or anything to protect her clothes. I highly doubt ocean deliberately wiped the food all over her clothes, bleeping moron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“How have you got so messy?!?!” I don’t know Chet... maybe down the fact that you have clearly given her food that makes a mess without a bib or anything to protect her clothes. I highly doubt ocean deliberately wiped the food all over her clothes, bleeping moron 🙄
What doesn’t he get, the food on her is clearly a purée, it’s not finger food so you’ve spoon fed her something without a bib and she’s wearing a white vest. Kind of common sense 🤷‍♀️ She seems to give her meals at really odd times, like what’s this? Late lunch early tea? 🤣

• Haha
Marine never used to declare all hers either and got called out on it 😂, she can't talk lol she also promoted those scammy ear phones 20 times a day and that's only one of the shite scams she's got behind. Never mind the weird teas she promoted whiles she was pregnant. She doesn't promote great products at all
I like Marnie but I have to agree she’s promoted more shite products and scams than most of the other influencers 😂 don’t know how she has the nerve to sit and call people out lol

I like Marnie but I have to agree she’s promoted more shite products and scams than most of the other influencers 😂 don’t know how she has the nerve to sit and call people out lol
I like her as well but I agree she's got a nerve 😂

Reactions: 1
And Marnie was promoting the same leggings as Helen that you can get on eBay for £5 or so 😂 what a hypocrite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The party she’s at is Another Herbalife reps home 🤦🏻‍♀️ How responsible.. all drinking at a one years birthday party 😩

Reactions: 2
The party she’s at is Another Herbalife reps home 🤦🏻‍♀️ How responsible.. all drinking at a one years birthday party 😩
And not they are trying to force the kids to hold hands 🤔 I thought Helen had OCD and was a germaphobe

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.