Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s posting more to try and get more followers again. They’re only going to go down if she continues to not post for weeks.

Reactions: 2
Hair salons and barbers can open Monday, but tanning, beauty and nail salons arent allowed yet because of the close contact and hygiene etc
Ohhh yes I forgot that salons weren’t being included with hairdressers. He’s an absolute bleeping idiot for going and even worse for posting it on social media, the place is breaking the law and should not be open 😐

Reactions: 3
I always used to find Marnie awful and unfollowed her before she announced she was preggers and then followed Helen because she seemed relatatable because i was pregnant. Didnt realise they are kindof related at the time. However Helen has no idea of normal. Marnie although privileged, kind of does in her own way. I just think she has been so open and honest about motherhood. I think her and Casey are very together and so sweet with Rox. Helen and Chet just seem to do whats easiest with them and not Ocean. I think Helen has a weird obsession with pregnancy with how much she posts pics and is talking about a second! Probably being very bitchy here 🙄

Reactions: 7
I always used to find Marnie awful and unfollowed her before she announced she was preggers and then followed Helen because she seemed relatatable because i was pregnant. Didnt realise they are kindof related at the time. However Helen has no idea of normal. Marnie although privileged, kind of does in her own way. I just think she has been so open and honest about motherhood. I think her and Casey are very together and so sweet with Rox. Helen and Chet just seem to do whats easiest with them and not Ocean. I think Helen has a weird obsession with pregnancy with how much she posts pics and is talking about a second! Probably being very bitchy here 🙄
I think she enjoyed the attention of being pregnant with Chet’s baby cos she idolises him a bit! Now the baby is here she just wants to be preggo again!

Reactions: 6
I think she enjoyed the attention of being pregnant with Chet’s baby cos she idolises him a bit! Now the baby is here she just wants to be preggo again!
I think that too. Dont get me wrong I got treated like a queen by my hubby and my work when i was preggers but i have rarely post pics of me pregnant because my baby is here and its better than the attention I was given! Hes waaaay cuter!

Reactions: 1
“Helens eating McDonald’s... SHOCK” but Chet, we really really believed she survived on nothing but Herbalife and vegan food! Do you mean to tell us this isn’t true?! That FOR THE SECOND TIME, she isn’t actually doing the 21 day challenge she’s advertising?! Wow I’m shocked 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A perfect example of how fake she is.. yesterday Helen shows us all the ‘organic healthy’ baby food she’s bought and tells us how she wants to cook all natural organic home made healthy meals for orrshunn.... and today it’s ‘Chettttr just give her a chiiipppp’ 😂😂😂 knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Liam Broady the tennis player and the other day he got his nails done in manchester, at a salon this was before the relaxations were even announced 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

So she sell her fame tit herbal life but we never see her drink it cos she to busy stuffing her face with vegan take aways and McDonald’s yeah Helen you really lost 4 stone didn’t you bleeping drip, she must hate it when Marnie and Casey are showing story’s of there healthy vegan food that they actually cook what does Helen do all the day make a bed and stick ocean in front of a laptop of tv

Reactions: 9
Why does he always say “who does she think she is” she’s a baby, she doesn’t think like that.. it’s a little thing but it really bugs me!!

Reactions: 12
The way Chet is bouncing poor Oshurnnn she’s gonna vomit all over ‘Helen’s’ undeclared gifted carpet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she wear that awful hair piece which doesn’t match the colour of her actual hair? It looks tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Marnie and Casey are a great match to be honest. Before the bay arrived they’d split up all the time and Casey would end up back at his mums 🤣 never forget the time Marnie did an interview at an event and said that her Casey were taking a break and four months later she announced she was pregnant 😂

Reactions: 5
"Sorry you feel like your sunglasses are fakes from China" I shouldn't laugh but after helen promoting the colour changing foundation, the ear phones and them both on the battery powered sticky ab trainer people need to realise they will promote anything that's giving them cash. None of those things work, the ear phones were a scam 😂. Sucks of the people who get sucked in by them
Omg what about the foundation!!!!!!!!! I ordered some

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.