Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woahhhh someone’s hella mad in the comments of her recent photo! Is that one of you off here? 🤣
Not me but have liked the comments. They're allowed 6 people I'm sure their garden is big enough to have 6 people socially distanced. They'd be the type to say (if ocean was at nursery and they had to go to work) it's not safe to go back to work but would happily have loads of people round and the new lift on restrictions hasnt started yet either.

Reactions: 3
Not me but have liked the comments. They're allowed 6 people I'm sure their garden is big enough to have 6 people socially distanced. They'd be the type to say (if ocean was at nursery and they had to go to work) it's not safe to go back to work but would happily have loads of people round and the new lift on restrictions hasnt started yet either.
I agree there might not be loads of people there but they’re literally huddled in a circle around Ocean, it’s ridiculous!

Why does Helen never mention Azora blue anymore?? Isn’t it her own clothing range? I’m remember Chet gushing about her being such a “business woman” and pregnant or whatever it was 🙄
Probably because she’s been outed that her stock is shipped in from Ali Express for pennies and sold on for a small fortune 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chet sat with all the women with no Helen in sight! I mean if these are helens friends shouldn’t he be the one putting Ocean to bed and letting Helen have girls time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god, Chet’s latest story. He has music blasting in the kitchen. Poor Ocean’s head will be banging trying to sleep!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, Chet’s latest story. He has music blasting in the kitchen. Poor Ocean’s head will be banging trying to sleep!
These people have no consideration. I hope she wakes up and ruins there party but then I don't because Shell be passed around like a parcel instead of going back to sleep.
Do these people not realise when you have children you're life changes. And if that's not what you want to happen don't have them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Deleted all the negative comments on her post 🤣 I wonder why Chet is suddenly all “my family” when he couldn’t even write anything more than “the mother of my child” on her Mother’s Day post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are allowed 6 people in your garden whilst social distancing.. not your house! Fail AGAIN you idiots!! And around the baby too... they actually promote the fact that they couldn’t give a tit for the pandemic or the child!! It’s madness. Imagine being such a knob and letting thousands of people know 🤔

Reactions: 7
To see Ocean our in the heat with no hat or her shoulder covered is shocking that poor child my baby is 2 weeks old I’ve been going out early in the morning and back home before 12 when the heat is to much,

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that Helen has liked practically every single one of Marnie’s insta posts since they followed each other again but Marnie never likes Helens? Clearly I have too much time on my hands today 😂🙈
47EB8C8D-18E1-4905-93BE-EFC9786863DE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird that you can fall out so badly that 2 brothers don’t even see eachothers babies for months..... and then you comment ott stuff like that (Helen on marnies pics) Just screams fakeness to me!! You can’t just go back to absolutely loving someone after something like that happens! Helen isn’t genuine at all. I used to prefer her to Marnie (when she was pregnant and tolerable) but not anymore! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find Marnie and Casey seem more of a family unit then Chet and Helen ? Like today a sunny day so they had a family day out to the zoo unlike Chet and Helen when as soon as lockdown was slightly lifted they fucked off to Blackpool for the day left Ocean at home but took the dogs, when you’ve never had a day there with your baby, don’t get me wrong all couples need couple time but when your baby only a few months old and been in lock down wouldn’t the sea air have been lovely for her. I personally think Helen is Jealous of Marnie and Cassie relationship Casey seem to help out a lot at home and does adore Rox, Chet just leaves all the house work etc to Helen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg totally agree with the whole Helen begging Marnie thing! She suddenly is ASS licking and it’s so fake it’s unreal. Hopefully Marnie has brains and can see through it. Its actually cringe and embarrassing :sick:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.